💛one💙

Please don't forget to vote,comment and tag a friend to read. Thank you.

Hafiz!

Dropping my phone on the table i massage my forehead with a sigh.
I can't believe dad is asking me to go for the seminar i just got back yesterday, why can't he just go by himself i am soo tired all i do is work, work and work the only reason i am excited about the seminar is because i am going to see the love of my life there she already text a list of things she wants me to buy for her when coming.

"Hey!"I look up to see my bestfriend fazil and i smile.

"What's up big guy."I say as he sit on the couch.

"Nothing just a little tired dad sent me to meet this weird client at Lafia the meeting went bad."he say scratching his head.

"Dad just called me that i should get ready remember that seminar I told you he is going in London, well i will be the one going instead am just a little happy i will see nadia been a while we actually see each other."I say and he nod.

"Yeah!
When are you leaving?he ask with a raise brow.

"Tomorrow morning.
6:00am precisely just have to pack this night,
what happened?
You look pretty bored and worried."I say looking at him and he sigh.

"Just coming from the hospital hanan had another attack, I am just worried about her she had 4 attacks in a roll since yesterday, the doctor say she is kinda emotionally disturbed about something but she doesn't want to talk she keeps saying she is alright, I'm just frustrated she is too introverted about everything."he say worriedly and i sigh.

"She will be fine broo,
Maybe she need a therapy or something."I suggest and he shake his head.

"Hanan will never speak up, she is tooo...I don't know it's like she is in her own world, she's like a dreamer always alone by herself she's weird."he say and i nod in aggreement because sincerely speaking she is.

"Maybe she need someone to open up to, maybe you as an elder brother girls are weird sometimes they just need a little sibling love."I suggest and he chuckle.

"Hanan will never talk , dad is the one the most closest to her but he knows nothing about her Amany is also like a faded background."he say and I sigh.

"No offense but i think she doesn't even like me sometimes i get scared by the way she stared at me."I say and he laugh.

"Hanan would stared at someone sometimes i think she is looking right through my soul."he say with a smile.

"I will just sign this documents and we will go check on her."I say and he nod.

I go through the folder reading every line before signing it.

Once I am done we head outside, we both enter our car and head to the hospital.

He is right his sister is indeed weird, she's always quiet even when it's at a family gathering you will see her by her own self, she is hardly noticed and rarely speak can't actually remember when last i speak to her, she's always staring at me as if i stole something from her.

Halting at the hospital premises i saw the familiar red range-rover and i take a deep breathe before we both walk into the hospital.

"Good afternoon Mummy."I say to anty soby who just finished talking to a nurse and she smile at me.

"Hafiz.
How are you and how is work?"she ask and i nod with a smile.

"Alhamdulilah.
How is hanan feeling?"I ask and she nod.