💖eight💘

Hanan!

Arranging my clothes for thé pré wed photoshoot i sing along "my hearthurt by Dax" i dont know what is actually going on, all i know is that ya hafiz is a good guy even do  his mum was thé one that pressurisé him on this marriage but he is also trying to make sure things work between us, Hé could visit me and we discussed alot to get to know each other he is a very nice guy with an amazing personality.

Thé knock on my door make me sigh and i yell a come in to whoever is knocking.

"Hanan.
Get ready we'ré going to thé hospital,
Jasra just called me that hafiz is in thé hospital he is seriously sick."my mum say making my heartbeat to accelerate.

"W....What happen to him?"i ask confuse and my mum sigh.

"I don't know hurry get ready i'm waiting for you downstairs."my mum say and leave thé room.

What happen to him? Hé was fine yesterday when he called he say he is kinda having fever, ohh God please nothing should happen to my hafiz,
I put on my abaya roll my hijab and head downstair.

Thé drive to thé hospital is a quiet one i am not actually a fan of unnecessary talk in car during a trip, once our car halt at thé hospital premises we both walk inside thé hospital main building.

"Sobibi!"Anty jasra yell once she spot us and we both turn our gaze to that direction.

"Jasra why are you yelling?"my mum scold her bestfriend who just roll her eyes in boredom.

"Good afternoon mummy."I say and she smile at me.

"Afternoon hananu, how are you doing?"she ask as we both head to thé room.

"I'm fine."I muttered as they both indulge into a conversation and i walk quietly behind them.

Anty jasra push thé door open and we both enter thé room.

"Mummy he don't want to take thé medicine wlh he throw them away."Amany say to her mum.

"Why are you behaving like a small boy, i will call a nurse to give you injection then since you don't want to take thé pills."his mum say harshly and i frown.

"Haba you two should be calm with him , Hé is sick and you'ré yelling at him."my mum say glaring at amany who is too busy laughing to notice her.

"How'ré you feeling hafiz."my mum ask with her charming smile and he nod with his eyes close.

"Han.....
What happen?
Why are you crying?"my mum ask looking at me confuse as i clean my teary face.

"She's crying for her love, this kinda love ya hafiz better open your eyes before someone die."Amany say laughing.

"What's wrong with you, why are you laughing anyhow like a mad woman, get out of this room."Anty jasra say gesturing to thé door for Amany who walk out laughing like a fool.

"It's ok Hanan, hafiz will be fine it's just a minor fever thé doctor say he is stressfull that's why but he will be fine."his mum say hugging me.

"Let's leave them maybe hafiz can open his eyes when we leave."Anty jasra say and drag my mum out of the room.

I walk to thé bed and sit on thé edge,
I stare at him studying every feature of him with a smile on my face, this fair handsome afro guy is going to mine.

"Ya hafiz."I say touching his face with my hand and his eyes snap open.

Hé smile and remove my hand from his face ya hafiz say anytime i touch him he kinda feel weird and uncomfortable.

" How are you feeling?"i ask worriedly and he smile.

"I'm ok.
I am sorry we can't go for our pré wed photoshoot."Hé say with a frown and i smile.

"Its ok.
I am not really a photo person Anty jasra just want us to have one."I say with a shrug and he smile.

"Me too.
I hâte pictures, but dont worry we will still have our pré wed pictures right."Hé say with a smile and i shake my head.

"Thé doctor say you'ré stressfull, you should rest i dont think pré wed pictures is necessary."I say and he frown.

"Are you sure about that,
I don't want mummy to think other wise,"Hé say and i frown.

"It's ok i will talk to her,"i say and he smile.

We both sit quiet, sometimes a little part of me know ya hafiz is pretending but à big part of believe that he really want to make this work,

"Ya hafiz."I say looking at him and he look at with a smile.

"Do you really want to be with me or are you just putting on an act."I ask just in time thé door open and my dad come in.

Soo what do you all think?

Will hafiz tell her thé truth ?

Will he ever love her?

Will Hanan give up and find love somewhere else?

Add "Afflictive desires"to your reading list and enjoy thé mesmerizing love story of hanan.

My hanan is really in love i wishe hafiz will give her a chance.