💕twenty9💕

Hafiz!

"I told you to behave yourself,
What the hell is wrong with you ?
It's as if you are a complete different person ever since we step foot into this country your attitude is disgusting and it's pissing me off."hafiz yell at nadia once they enter the car.

"Seriously.
Are you kidding me hafiz, don't you see the way your mum is looking at me like some garbage, your mum doesn't like me, she is annoying and very r........she don't get to finish i slap her on the cheek.

"Don't you ever talk about my mum that way ever, the stupid attitude you show can make her dislike you, nadia i am warning you for the last time here is not London. There are norms and traditions here you have to drop your petulant behavior and treat everyone with respect."hafiz warn and start the car leaving his parent house enrage.

The 30minutes drive to our house is a quiet one only the quiet sob and sniff of nadia that filled the car, I felt bad for slapping her but she has to know how important is my mother to me growing up in London doesn't mean she will have a chicken brain to forget the fact that here in Nigeria there is this thing we call respect.

Halting at the parking lot, I sigh and turn to her.

"Babe am sorry."I say trying to touch her hand but she swat my hand away and glare at me.

"You are talking about respect.
really hafiz, don't you see the way your family are treating me respect is reciprocal if your family dont treat me with one then am sure as hell not gonna respect anyone of them."She say and open thé car door throwing me a deadly glare before walking to thé main building.

I sigh and open thé door i pick her handbag that she left before heading inside, thé house is quiet a sign hanan is in her bedroom i will just check on her to tell her to arrange thé guest room for my mum,i head upstairs and knock on her door but no answer i push thé door open just in time she is coming out from her closet, thé short towel wrapped around her body,the water dripping down from her hair as she trying closing her laps.

"Ohh sorry."I say and leave thé room with an accelerating heart, what thé hell i should have knock harder.
I push my bedroom door open and throw myself on thé bed.

No.No.No i keep on saying it in my head as my mind start drifting back to what just happen, i sigh and sit upright maybe a cold shower will do.
I head to thé bathroom and let thé cold water wipe away thé stupid image in my head after féw minutes i come out, i put on a black jean and a plain white shirt, thé soft knock on my bedroom door drift my attention and walk out of the closet.

"Come in."i yell to whoever is on thé door and thé door open revealing hanan.

She is wearing a red joggers and plain white shirt she looks différent and beautiful.

"I thought you want something."She say confuse and i chuckle nervously.

"Yeah.
Can you please arrange thé guest room, mummy is coming over to spend some time with us."I say staring at her and her face light up in happiness.

"Ofcrse.
I will do that right away."She say turning to leave and i hold her by thé hand.

"Sor...sorry."I say releasing her hand.
I just want to say thank you for everything and i am sorry about this morning."I say staring at her and she smile.

"It's nothing ya hafiz.
I will do anything for you to be happy."She say staring at me and i embrace her into a hug.

I wishe i can love this little pure being, i feel bad anytime i remember how i treated her in thé past.

"You look good today,
You should wear them often."I whisper in her ears with my eyes close and she chuckle into my chest making me to smile.

"What the hell is going on here."Nadia voice ring in my ear and we both break the hug.

"Bab......I trying saying but she walk out of the room making me to facepalm.

"I will go arrange the room."hanan say and quietly leave the room.

I leave the room and head to nadia bedroom she is crying on her bed making me to sigh.

"Babe it's not what you think."I say and she look up.

"You were hugging her hafiz, you two were all frisky with each other to even notice my presence and you are telling me it's not what I think."she yell and i sigh.

"Nadia why are you making a big deal out of this, i was just thanking her for everything she's done to make sure i am happy."I say and nadia just laugh.

"Are you for real hafiz.
You know what i don't care you can go to hell, you stupid cheater."she say through gritted teeth and i look at her baffle.

"Cheater?
Nady, hanan is also my wife don't forget that, she has equal right as you."I spat and she glare at me.

"Don't you ever compare me with that stinky girl, so all of a sudden she is your wife then why the fuck did you marry me,you can as well divorce me soo i can go home and have some fun because seriously it's just day 1 and i am sick of this place."she yell and i just heave a heavy breathe.

I leave the room and close the door close,honestly nadia can be over dramatic sometimes I pick my car key and leave the house, maybe a little chat with fazil can cheer me up.

Ohhh wow what the hell just happen.

Team hanan gather here let's take a selfish selfie.😎.
Vote,comments and share.