🔶sixteen🔶

Please comment and stop being ghostly fellow, i love you all and dont Forget to presse thé vote button.

Hafiz!

"What time is the discharge?"my mum ask and I turn my gaze to her.

"We 've been discharged already i just want to finish feeding her,she will take her medication we will then go home."I say giving the spoonful of the salad to her.

Honestly speaking i just can't wait for us to be home, all this fake smiles and pretense is killing me, how I have to feed her, massage her to sleep, let's not mention the PDA little kisses i have to display to make my parents happy, I can't even remember when last i spoke to nadia i have to keep my phone at home i can't take chances because there is no way she won't call and the way my mum is always looking at me suspeciously i rather continue my acting and suppress all the anger in me till we go home.

"I am ok."she say looking at me and i smile.

"Are you sure?"I ask looking at her worriedly and she nod.

"Give her the medicine and let's get going Amany is already at home, I ask her to clean and dust everywhere."my mum say from where she's sitting and i nod.

I remove all the medicine as prescribed and give it to her, she swallow it and guggle the water with a frown.

"Mummy let's get going, tomorrow is Monday and i am going to work,
It's going to be a long night."I say and she stand up, I hold my stupid wife by the hand and we walk outside the hospital premises.

We both load into the blackmatte Audi and start the 30minutes ride to our house in a comfortable silience.

Once inside the house my mum and hanan head inside empty handed as i pack the multiple bags and head inside, I drop everything on the dinning table and head upstairs to meet them.

I knock on the door and push it open.

"Hafiz,
Amany is staying with you two for some weeks till your wife get better."my mum say once i step inside the room.

"Why?
Mummy i can take care of my wife,
I don't need an assistant please at least someone else not amany, she will just make our house lousy."I say in annoyance.

"Toh if you go to work Amany will be there so she won't be lonely,  me and your dad are traveling we will be back in two weeks time you see before then hanan has fully recover and Amany will be back home."my mum say looking at me.

I turn my gaze to hanan maybe she can convince my mum but the girl is too busy thinking in her own world to even notice.

"Baby do you want Amany to stay with us?"I ask and she look at me.

"Yes,
It's just two weeks and i don't see anything wrong the guest room is empty she can occupy it."Hanan say and the need to slap her accross the face makes me close my eyes and breathe out a heavy breathe.

"Ok then fine.
Mummy but wlh just two weeks if not i will chase her out of my house."I say and walk out of the bedroom mumbling to myself.

I know this is all some gang up plan and i am 100%sure my mum is the mastermind behind all this but whatever i will nailed my way through the 2weeks insha Allah" I just have to put on some silly act anytime my sister is around. I enter my bedroom and throw myself on the bed such a stupid long ass stressful week.

The vibrating of my phone makes me sit upright and facepalm will have to rest tomorrow is workday, I pick the phone and nadia name flashes across the screen making me grin widely.

"Really hafiz!
where the fuck have you been all this days do you have any idea how worried i am?."her voice spat through the phone and i frown.

"Sorry baby, my wife was sick and mummy make me stay with her throughout this 4days, please don't be mad at me, I am really sorry." i put the phone on loud and drop it on the bed to remove my shirt.

There is a long silence before she speaks
"For how long are we going to do this?"she say as i sit on the edge of the bed.

"Nady, you know i really care about please i promise i won't repeat such, please i am really sorry."I say picking the phone from the bed.

"I am worried about myself hafiz,
For how long are we going to continue with this clandestine relationship you know deeply inside you that you and i can never be together because seriously hafz i want my own family, a family i can look up to, i am 25 i am not getting any younger, how sure am i that you are'nt living your happy life with your wife, maybe i am thé only one killing myself over this relationship maybe my mum is right i should just Forget about you and move on, your mum is just a selfish woman putting her own désire before her only son need, what type of mother does tha...."

"Don't speak about my mum that way."i snap.

"Ohh wow, seriously hafiz you can go to hell dont you ever call me again."she yell and thé line goes off.

I throw thé phone on thé floor and massage my head frustratedly.
Why thé fucking hell is all this happening to me?
I know my mum fucked up but she doesn't have any right to speak bitterly about her, i love my family no matter how mean they can be to me sometimes, i will just sleep when i wake up i will call her again maybe we can sort shit out, How thé hell am i even going to tell her out trip is cancel this is going to be a little tough i just Have to fake a seminar and visit her i really do miss her.

Hafiz don't hurt my nadia i am warning you😠.

Ohh this is going to be a little tough for you with Amany around i dont think you can put on your acting skills for long.