💕fifty💕

Amir tap his foot impatiently on thé floor as he dial thé number again, non of his family member contact is going through, he stare at thé time on his phone screen showing a bold 10:00pm written he sigh, he don't want any negative thought his mother inlaw told him his wife pick hanan and now none of there contact is going through it doesn't make any sense to him.

Meanwhile in thé small city of lafia hafiz is in his bedroom staring at thé stars by his Windows, he try calling hanan several times but her contact isn't going through he couldn't sleep without hearing her voice, he hug thé cardigan he pick from her bedroom  this morning her strawberry scent is still lingering on it and he sigh, thé ringing of his phone brought him out of his thought and he pick it hurriedly from thé bed.

"Hello sir there is a serious emergency can you come over?"hafiz sigh and hang up thé call.

Hé hâte emergencies but he study to save life so anytime he is needed he will take thé long drive wherever they need his help.

Hafiz is a doctor a trauma surgeon precisely and he is very good at his work he doesn't work because he dont want to stress himself but whenever there is an emergency and his présence is needed he will go to help, you never know how important that one person you are trying to save is to another person.

Hé pick his phone, hanan cardigan and car key before leaving his room his phone beep and his friend send him thé hospital address its a 45minutes drive to the town of Akwanga hafiz mutter some prayers before driving into the dark night.

"The victims are brutally wounded we try our best but we couldn't save one of them."one of the doctors explain as hafiz put on his gloves and head to the ER.

The strong smell of blood filled the room and hafiz put on his face mask, he don't understand why he can never get use to that weird smell.

"Over here hafiz, she is loosing soo much blood."one of the nurses say and hafiz walk to the bed but freeze as he sees who is laying there.

He watch in horror as hanan lifeless body is laying on the bed, her body is covered in a bloody gauze and her face is the only less damage place in her entire body.

"Hafiz,
Are you alright?"the nurse ask and hafiz collect the surgical equipment from him and unwrapp the bloody gauze from her body.

"What are you doi...?"one of the nurse try asking but keep quiet.

It's "hafiz maina" anyway and he has 5years experience as a trauma surgeon.

Hafiz take his time removing all the small broken glasses on her body as he stitche every open wound making sure it won't leave a scar, minutes creep to hours and hafiz is satisfy by his work, he remove the surgical gown, gloves and face mask and ditche them into the trashcan before running to his car and lock himself.

Hafiz cry, he cry and cry letting all his emotions out, why did hanan have to go through this?
He shouldn't have let her leave?
Hanan going through this type of excruciating pain hafiz feels like dieing, he wishe he was the one in her position.

Someone knock on the car window and hafiz quickly wipe his tears with the cardigan he was holding close to his chest and open the car door.

"The other guy is awake,
He was less injured."Ahmad one of the nurses say and hafiz nod.

He just want to be alone, how will hanan dad take this news, the thought of hanan dad makes hafiz remember something and he run back into the hospital.

"They are 3 where is the elderly woman."hafiz ask one of the nurse.

"She didn't make it."the nurse say and hafiz close his eyes.

"No, take me to her."He say and the nurse walk him to the room and leave.

Hafiz, phone vibrate and an unknown number appear, he answer it and press it to his ear.

"Hello hafiz this is hanan dad, did hanan called you?"hafiz sigh and narrrate everything to the man but before he is done the call end.

Hafiz study hanan mum and begin doing some physical examination on her, he give her a chest massage and try getting her pulse but to no avail, after several hours hafiz give up and sit on the bed beside her,
The thought of him not able to save hanan mum's life makes him feel miserable, he stare at the beautiful woman and wishe She will wake up, hafiz doesn't believe in miracles but right now he wishe some miracles will wake this beautiful soul laying on the bed.

"Sir are you alright you've been sitting here for 2hours or more, it's 4:00pm in the morning."A nurse say and hafiz sigh.

The door to the room barge open hanan dad come in and run to his dear wife, he kneel on the floor touching the lifeless body of his wife with a trembling hands, hafiz wishe he could help but he couldn't.

"Sabreen, you can't leave me now please."Amir say touching his wife face.

"Baby please wake up i know i am an idiot but you can't leave me, who will ever marry my grumpy self, I will be a good husband."Amir say as he feels his eyes burning he let the tears leave his eyes, he can't control his emotions not this minute.

"You always say one day i will cry for you, baby please open your eyes i have cry you win, please just open your eyes and call me a stupid, temperamental person."Amir yell and slap his wife angrily on the face.

Why will God do this to him, how could he live without his wife by his side, Amir feels like his breathing is suffocating him and the nurses rush him out of the room to save his dear life.

Hafiz stare at soby's body he releases  a heavy breathe and turn to leave but something caught his attention, he did see like her leg move or perhaps he is just imagining things, he walk to the bed and studying her body carefully, he use his medicated glass close to her nose and a small fog appear on it making him smile with some tears on his eyes, he give her a chest massage for good thirty minutes.

"Have you connected her body to the heart monitor?"Hafiz ask one of the nurses as they pick soby body.

"No sir,
She was pronounced death immediately she was brought in."
Hafiz order them to hurriedly put her on the heart monitor before walking out of the room.

He need to pray his fajr prayers and go back to check on hanan.

Amir soo you have finally agreed that you have emotions and will cry over soby, No more ego😜.

Gws the Amir habib family.

I don't know but a little part of me is curious how is my hafiz doing in the hospital😏.