💕thirty7💕

Staring at his only daughter laying helpless on thé hospital bed, Amir feels helpless thé only reason he let go nadia was because she fainted 18times within 1hour of the punishment do she suffer but he wishe he let the officers beat her to death, thé image of her slashing  thé knife on his princess face kéeps on playing in his head and he feel like going back to thé station and kill her.

"Baby you should eat, you've been sitting here all night."sobia say to her husband worriedly.

"Please sabreen let me be, you and jasra are thé genesis of all this if only you listen to me and let hafiz marry whoever he want to all this would'not have happen now look at my daughters face, what could Have possibly happen if we didn't arrive on time, she would have killed her."Hé say timidly to his wife who is standing beside him feeling guilty.

"I am sorry i just....I thought i was doing thé right thing."sobia say crying looking at her daughter with all thé wires connectéd to her body its been a day and she is yet to wake up.

"Its ok baby i'm sorry for yelling at you, please stop crying you know how your tears always hurt my feelings."Amir say holding his wife hand and sit her on his lap.

Hé hâte seeing his wife in pain most especially him being thé cause of her crying, he love his wife soo much she mean thé entire world to him.

"You think we shouldn't tell jasrah and raheem, what will happen when they find out."sobia say to her husband who hold her by thé waist as she sit in his lap.

"I dont want them to know, i want them to find out themselves, i just hope nothing happen to my daughter if she gain couciousness she is leaving this place wether or not she want to, that marriage is over."Amir say and his wife nod.

Sobia knows how temperamental and grumpy her husband can be, she has love this Man for 29years and he is still thesame, his egocentric, surly and grumpy personality is what makes her fall in love with him whenever she reminisce about there lovestory she could smile happily she wishe her daughter love story will have an happy ending like hers.

"I love you romeo."sobia say to her husband and he smile.

"I love you my juliet."Hé say smiling at her it still amaze him how beautiful and soft his wife is.

Thé heart monitor begin to beep and they both turn there gaze to there daughter, sobia run out of the room to call thé doctor she is a nurse by Bsc certificate but she wishe her possessive husband will ever let her work so she is clueless when it comes to any of the work.

They both head to thé room with thé doctor and hanan is already awake she look pâle and thé knife slash will leave some scar if care is not taken.

"How are you feeling."Thé doctor ask checking on her.

"I am fine,
My face hurt alot."she say looking at her parents worried faces.

"Yeah.
Thé nurse will give you some anaesthesia to relief thé pain."Hé say and she nod.

Hé leave thé room and once he is out Amir sit next to his daughter.

"Sorry my princess."Hé say and hanan smile.

Her mind drift to what happen that day and she sigh, what was nadia thinking, is she mad or posses by some evil spirit she thought.

"Dont worry baby,
You are not going back to that house i promise."Amir say to his daughter and she frown.

"Da.......she try saying but her mum make a sign for her to keep quiet but its hanan and she sometimes Have her dad personality of stubborness

"Dad ya hafiz is still my husband and.....

"I said you are not going back to that house, it's an order i am not seeking for your opinion if hafiz care about you he would have come to check on you, how is he even sleeeping peacefully not knowing where you are, you are going to stay with your grandmother once you leave this hospital and i don't want to hear any but."Amir say sternly and hanan keep quiet.

She might be stubborn but she knows when to back down when it comes to her dad, she keep quiet staring at the white wall maybe her dad is right it's been close to a year since she married ya hafiz but he still hate her, maybe they aren't destined for each other.

"Stop crying princess we are doing this for you, it's for the best."Amir say to his daughter cleaning her tears.

"I love him dad,
I wishe he feels thesame way."hanan say as her dad stroke his hand into her hair massaging her scalp.

"You will find love my princess,
Maybe not with hafiz but you will find love, someone who will love you soo much and you will forget about hafiz."Amir say to his daughter.

Sobia watch her husband and daughter, anytime she sees them they remind her of her broken dad and she misses him even more.

The door to the hospital room open and fazil comes in with a nurse.

"Oohhh look at her she is awake."fazil say with a smile to his junior sister and she smile.

The nurse give her some medication and once she leave.

The family dive into conversation mostly about hanan and how she will move back to one of her grand parent so she could start afresh.

Because nigeria is @60 soo it's gonna be double, double update but only when you vote and comment.

Poor hanan i am speechless i love hafiz but what he did to you , you deserve happiness my dear.

Who missed Amir and soby romance, I do Ofcrse i wishe that book never end.😊

If you are reading this book for the first time you can as well go back and enjoy hanan parents lovestory "proscriptive desires" trust me when i tell you it's a funny an amazing love story.💘