💕twenty3💕

Hanan!

"Hanan!
Are you crazy?
You want hafiz to marry nadia?
Farhat daughter."my dad say baffle and i stare at him.

"Dad please you have to support my decision please i want ya hafiz to be happy."I say and my dad shake his head.

"Sabreen.
You see what am talking about you and jasrah are thé genensis of this,
I told you several times you two should keep this your stupid idea of arranged marriage to yourselves but no you both went âhead and do it,
When i talked you both will say Amir is temperamental, Now what did you both gain."my dad yell at my mum and i sigh.

"Dad please.
Mum has nothing to do with this,
You are my parent and i know you both think i am crazy or something but i Have to do this , please dad just trust me ."I say looking at him and he sigh.

"I dont know hanan.
You are my only daughter honestly speaking i really dont want anything to happen to you, if you are not happy in this marriage just tell me soo hafiz can divorce you, you are still young you will find another guy."my dad say and i chuckle.

"Who say am not happy,
Come on dad just say yes to me please."i say and he sigh.

"I wont say i am happy about this but i dont have a choice, you are an adult and i respect your décision hanan."he say and i smile.

My phone ring and i pick it to see nadia name on thé screen i answer it and press it to my ear.

"Please hanan come quickly to your house, your mother inlaw is going to kill me am stuck in a wardrobe."her shaky voice say and i heard yelling in thé background.

"I gotta go dad, i will call you later."I say and pick my car key as my parent trail behind me asking me whats wrong i ignore there questions and enter my car leaving thé house in full speed.

Wonder what took her to my house,
Was ya hafiz cheating on me?
Why didn't she told me she was coming? All this questions keep churning in my head and thé 35minutes ride become short,
Once i halt my car in thé garage i run inside thé house and stop by thé door colliding with my parent behind me.

"Anty jasrah!
Please stop you will kill her."I say and run to her.

"Jasrah, let go off thé girl please."my mum say removing anty jasrah tight grip from nadia.

"This is soo embarrassing soby,
What did hafiz see in this ugly thing."Anty jasrah say and breakdown.

"Mummy ple.......ya hafiz try saying but she just give him a dead glare and he keep quiet.

I go near nadia and help her up i can see from thé corner of my eyes how ya hafiz is looking at her worriedly with intense love and pain in his eyes, i wishe one day he can look at me that way.

"Anty jasrah please,
I was thé one that invited her,
She called me i told her i was at my parent and i will be right home."I lie and Anty jasrah chuckle bitterly.

"You are lieing hanan,
I know my son very well and i know what he is capable of."Anty jasrah say and i sigh.

"Wait.
What is going on because i am confuse."my dad say and i look at him with a frown.

"Please everyone,
Nadia isn't as bad as you all picture her, i understand you and her mum had a rough childhood but life goes on,  Please i dont see anything wrong if ya hafiz marry her, they love each other and every love deserve a happy ending."I say staring at him as he stare at thé floor.

"Hah!
Hafiz you have win this time but no problem, you will marry nadia but let me see wether you will find happiness or peace of mind, do whatever you think is right but dont drag me into any of your problems just know if anything happens to hanan after this marriage i will hold you responsible."Anty jasrah say and leave thé parlour with her husband trailing behind her.

"Baby lets go because honestly speaking i dont know what to say."my dad say to my mum.

"I will call you later."my mum whisper to me and they both leave closing thé door shut behind them.

I turn my gaze to ya hafiz who is standing by thé staircase with his gaze fix on thé floor, i look at nadia sitting tiredly with her hand on her bruise forehead, i release a heavy breathe and leave thé parlour to thé kitchen.

I remove some ice and give it to nadia.

"Put it on your bruise."I pick my handbag from thé couch and head upstairs to my room.

"Hanan."thé familiar voice say and i  turn my gaze from thé mirror.

"I dont know she was coming,
I just saw her unexpected
Dont think i am trying to cheat on you or something."Hé explain and i look at him surprisingly.

"Its nothing ya hafiz.
You should probably take her to a clinic maybe they will prescribe a pain relieve for her bruise.
You can as well discuss your wedding date with her."I say with a smile and he look at me.

"Thank you hanan."Hé say with a smile and i nod.

"You welcome."I say and he leave thé room.

I release a heavy breathe, maybe nadia will be thé reason for ya hafiz to love me, he is already nice to me even before he marry her, i just hope everyone come around and Forget thé past.

Hafiz so you have won, i hope you should treat my hanan very well after you marry nadia because i dont think any lady will love you thé way She do not even your girlfriend of 8yrs.

Who is looking forward to this marriage.😉
Vote,comment and share please.