💕twenty4💕

Hafiz!

Days turns to week and weeks creep into month and tomorrow is my wedding i dont even know wether am happy because nobody seems to bother about thé wedding except for hanan who seems excited,
It takes a lot of pressurisation from Hanan to make my parent agreed to thé wedding due to thé weird way everyone is treating me i decided to keep thé wedding in a low profile by not throwing any big event just thé nikah and thats all,
I wanted nadia to stay in a différent house with hanan but my dad say no to it straight so nadia is taking thé guest room beside my room 2days ago her family come and arrange thé room to her test.

"Ya."thé familiar voice say and i look up from my laptop screen.
Mummy is here."She say with a smile and my heartbeat begin to accelerate.

"I will be down in a while."I say and she leave.
I cant even remember when last i saw my mum , she doesn't pick my calls and whenever i went home to visit my sister is thé only one that pays attention to me.

I head downstairs and she was sitting with her legs cross sipping whatever hanan gavé to her as they discuss.

"Good evening mummy."I say and she didn't even spare me a glance, i sigh and sit on thé couch next to hanan who just give me a weak smile.

"Hanan my dear can you excuse us."my mum say and she nod before heading upstairs.

She drop thé chill glass on thé table and look at me i cant really read thé émotions on her face but i know she isn't happy.

"Abdallah."She say calling me by my actual name and i look at her because i cant even remember when last my mum called me with that name.

"Yes mummy."I say droping my gaze to thé floor.

"Thé only reason i step my foot into this house is to give you a fédéral government warning, if by any chance after this marriage you or your wife do anything offensive to hanan, i repeat myself if by any chance you or your wife do anything offensive to hanan and i get to know, i wont hesitate to sue thé both of you and i will make sure you both be behind bars right were you belong and if you think i am joking then dare me Abdallah,if you think you are smart then i dare you to make hanan uncomfortable in this house, that's all i Have to say go and call hanan for me because your presence irritate me and if i keep looking at this your disgusting face i dont think i will leave this house without beating you."She say and i sigh.

"Mu.....

"I say get out of my sight."She say and i quietly leave thé parlour.

"Mum is calling you."I grumble and closee thé door shut and head back to my room.

Its not my fault i dont love hanan, and i dont think i will do anything to hurt hanan if anything i respect her because she is thé reason i am going to marry thé love of my life.

**************************
Thé next morning i wake up to someone knocking at my door, thé door open and Hanan come in with my breakfast.

"Good morning ya."She say with a smile and i smile.

"Morning hanan,
How was your night?"i ask sitting upright and she drop thé food on the edge of thé bed.

"Good.
Are you excited to be a groom."She say with a smile and i hummm in response.

We sit in silience and i can see from thé corner of my eyes that she is deep in thoughts.

"Let me leave you to get ready."She say standing up and i hold her by thé hand.

"Hanan.
I am sorry how i treated you from thé begining I wishe time can reverse so i can undo some mistakes, you are an amazing person with a big heart i don't know how i'm going to thank you for what you've done to me, i'm sorry i couldn't be thé husband you wanted me to be but i promise you henceforth i will try."i say staring at her and she just flick thé tears that try to roll down her cheeks.

"Its nothing ya hafiz and i understand i was selfish trying to seperate you from someone you loved for 8years thinking you will fall in love with me, it was a stupid idea but i was soo inlove and i am happy you can finally be with someone you love and i hope one day you will love me even do is half of the way you love her."She say and remove my hand from hers and Sprint out of the room.

I facepalm and open thé breakfast but couldn't find my apatite i close thé plate and head to thé bathroom.

20minutes later i dressed in this white kaftan hanan bought them for me, i dont even know how she know my size because they fit me perfectly, i pick my phone and didn't see any missed calls or text message what a shame no one even care to wishe me a happy married life, i guess i will drive myself to my wedding it hurt but that's what happen when everyone is against you.

Coming down thé stairs fixing my linx.

Surprise!"they yell and i freeze i look up to see my cousins, fazil,fuad,fadil,amaya everyone is here even my sister.

Happy birthday idiot."fuad yell nudging me by the shoulder and i begin searching thé crowd for hanan i cant believe i Forget today is my birthday hanan fix thé wedding date and it completely slip off my mind that its same day as my birthday date, i guess when someone is in bad time they Forget there own birthday.

"Oohhh thé groom wants to cry."fazil say and i caught a sight of her she is standing next to my sister just 3feet  away from me and i take thé steps embracing her into a hug.

"This is sooo emotional i want to cry."someone say among my weird cousins and i break thé hug.

"Thank you."I say in a whisper and she smile.

Kiss!
Kiss!!
Kiss!!!
Kiss!!!!my stupid cousins begin to yell i stare at hanan who is staring at thé floor probably confuse as i am and i did it.

I lift her head and embrace her into another hug before kissing her on thé lips, its nothing too intense but it feel so weird and soo right at same time.

"Ê don do ooooo we are still all here."some one yell among my cousins and i break thé kiss before stepping back because seriously i dont think i can ever look at hanan in thé eyes after this stupid kiss, this is just weird and thanks to my silly cousins.

"LETS CUT THE CAKE AND MOVE TO THE MOSQUE ITS 20MINUTES BEFORE THE NIKAH."fuad yell like thé idiot he is.

Once thé small birthday wishes is over we leave thé house and head to the mosque.

My phone vibrate i put my hands into my Pocket and bring out thé phone making some weird papers to fall, i pick it and open it.

A wave of émotion hit me and i facepalm,its a honeymoon trip from hanan, a two months honeymoon trip for me and nadia our flight is leaving midnight today.
I stare at thé papers and i check my phone to see a message from her.

Just want to make sure you see my birthday présent i hope you love it and hopefully you both enjoy your trip.
                                    Hanan.A.

"Dude we've arrived."fazil say snapping me out of my thoughts.

I put thé papers and my phone back into my Pocket before we all head thé mosque.

That kiss i know hanan will never Forget about it.

Hafiz i hope you realise how pure and amazing hanan is better treated her with care and dont let nadia jasra is ready for thé both of you.

Vote comment and share.

farhaanatu hope this isn't short for you😉