💕fourty3💕

Hanan!

I wake up terribly tired and hungry, my stomach grumble making me to sigh, my mind drift to yesterday how i completely embarrass myself in front of him and evryone, i come down from thé bed and head downstairs.

"Gr.....I stop by thé kitchen door seeing she is with him.

What is he doing here early morning?

"Hanan.
You are awake?"my grandma say looking at me from thé kitchen and he turn his gaze to me.

"Yes.
I am hungry."I say walking into thé kitchen as his gaze follow my every movement, this is soo weird and uncomfortable.

"Good morning Hanan."Hé say smiling at me and i nod sitting two stools away from him.

"How are you feeling?"he ask and i humm in response.

"Well hafiz brought you some chocolaté."She say handing me thé big shopping bag and i collect it, i rummage through it and this is definitely a heaven in disguise, all my favourite shit are in here cant wait to be alone in my bedroom.

"Thank you."I say with a smile and he nod.

We both sit quiet in thé kitchen and my grandmother give me thé plate of noodles i mutter a thank you and dive into my food right away.

"I will be going to thé daycare remember thé maintenance i told you about, i want to go and see how everything is moving thé children will  be back in a week time."my grandmother say and i nod.

"Hafiz will keep you company,
I wont stay long beside Aisha will soon be here hafiz is quiet bored."my grandmother say with a smile looking at hafiz and i look at her baffle.

"No wait for me i will eat and we will go together."I say rushing thé food making me to choke as i begin to cough.

"Sorry,
Drink some water."he say and give me the glass of water.

Once i am calm i look at him and he smile.

"It's ok if you dont want me to stay i will leave."he say with a shrug.

"No it's fine."I say quickly than i should and he smile.

I continue eating and i can feel his gaze on me watching evry movement i make.

"You stare alot and it's making me uncomfortable."I blurt and he look down with a smile.

"I'm sorry but i can't help it,
You are beautiful."he say and my heart ohh God.

I continue eating my noodles and once i am done i drop the dirty plate in the sink.

"How long are you staying?"he ask and i sit on the stool opposite his si i am facing him.

"Very long, I don't know i can leave anytime."i say with a shrug.

"I don't want to be too vulgar but i think i like you."he say with a smile and i freeze,
Is he really flirting with me anyway he is hafiz by name so he will be no different.

"You shouldn't then."I say in annoyance and he look at me surprisingly.

"No,no,no please don't think i am trying to flirt with you or something because i am not, but it's fine i understand i am not really very good at this relationship things."he say with a shrug and smile weakly.

He look at me with a sad smile on his face, i dont know what is wrong with me.

"I am sorry to,
Its just i dont want to talk about it but we can be friends."I say and his face light up in happiness as he smile.

"Yeah.
Friends its ok."Hé say and i nod.

We spend thé few hours talking about random stuffs, i learnt that he has been away for 6years he didn't tell me why but he say he is happy he is home and will start afresh, we have alot of things in come,like seriously we both want thesame things, we both love reading historical fiction books, we both love chocolates, we love eating yam and walking down a quiet street, he is like a male version of me, we talked and if there is anything i like about him its that he is funny and can turn your worst day into a very happy one.

"I will drive by later to check on you."Hé say once Aisha comes in and he leave.

"Hah ya hafiz gisting like this hope we are safe, thé guy is always in his bedroom like when he talk its either because he wants something or nothing, like he is weird."Aisha say like thé drama queen she is she remind me of amany and i laugh.

"He is not weird you all are just bored for him."I say and she laugh.

"He bought you this, ya hafiz and chocolates i am still surprise how they are yet to diagnos him with some kinda sugar attack or sweet fever."She say and i laugh.

We dive into conversation mostly she doing thé talking and me enjoying my chocolatés.

Soo he is thé mâle version of you i will still remind you that you are married and prégnant thou😏.

Your husband is there worried and you are here thinking another hafiz is funny and can turn your worst day into a bright one,

Hananians you should warn this girl she is a prégnant married woman, she is cheating on us.

Drop your comment and vote to get another chapter.