💕fifty8💕

Hanan spend thé next 3months in thé hospital before she was discharged,do her walking steps are still manageble but hafiz is persistant about she been discharge saying he would take care of that, on thé day of the discharged hafiz wasn't présent when she asked her parent they told her he had an emergency to dealt with but when they reached home hanan get thé biggest surprise of her life, hafiz organise à very big welcome home party for her which he invited her entire family memebers and his , hanan felt spécial that day but was overwhelm when hafiz suddenly proposed to her she couldn't handle her émotions and she ended up breaking down in tears, it was such a sweet mémorable day for her.

"Hanan."her mum call snapping her out of her daydreaming and she look at her.

"Hafiz is here.
Sit down and be daydreaming all thé time."her mum grumble and leave thé room.

Hanan sigh and pick her phone to see multiple missed calls from hafiz and Amany.

Her wedding with hafiz is next month which will hold same day as her brother and amany, she dont want to even think of how thé two ended up together but she do love to know why her brother let go Amaya but hanan realise sometimes we have to let go somethings to avoid been hurt.

"I see your walking steps is getting more loveable, tell me something i dont know. Are you now friend with Dr sakina ?"hafiz ask jokingly and hanan roll her eyes sitting on the couch beside his.

Dr sakina is hanan physiotherapist she comes home 4 times in a week for there exercise and hanan pretty much dislike all thé stress thé two dont get along.

"Very funny!
Tell me why you are here?"Hanan say and hafiz laugh.

"Just want to see my beautiful,rude and grumpy fiancee."hafiz say with a smile and hanan chuckle.

"Soo are you going to come around every day to check on me or what?"hanan say and hafiz sigh.

"Well i may Have something to clear up this grumpy behaviour, i want my sweet hanan not this ."hafiz say giving hanan thé pack of chocolaté and she laugh.

"And now this is more like my sweet fiance."hanan say laughing and hafiz shake his head.

Thé two spend thé evening talking mostly about there wedding preparation, Hanan want a small wedding but with Amany and fazil she couldn't get that so the wedding it's kinda extravagant  for her but hafiz is cool with it, all he want is to be marry to the woman he love he is really excited to start his family with hanan.

***************************
Hafiz wake up with a very big smile on his face he couldn't sleep the thought of hanan being his wife today gave him a sleepless night do to excitement.

"Haf.....his mum pause looking at her son.
"You are all dressed up already?
It's still an hour before the wedding thou."his mum say and hafiz smile.

"The way you are smiling too much i hope you don't go psycho."his mum say just in time his bedroom door open.

"Mummy good morning."hafiz cousins say and she turn to look at them with a smile.

"He is all dressed up and he don't want to stop smiling i hope we are safe."his mum say making his cousins to laugh and she leave the apartment.

The wedding will held at hanan granddad house which is just a ten minutes drive away from his house.

Meanwhile in the Amir household the two brides are sleeping peacefully on there bed as the cold liquid drip on there body making them to sit abruptly on the bed.

"What's all the sleeping about, the make-up artist here and you two are here sleeping, wake up."soby say clearly irritated and leave the room as fu,ad come in.

"Fu'ad what are you doing here?
Aren't you going to the nikah?"Hanan ask her cousin confused as Amany enter the bathroom.

"Calm down i am also a bridesmaid."fu,ad say and Hanan laugh.

"You are unbelievable.
Where is sophy and the rest?"hanan ask and he sigh.

"I don't know, i wake up late for the nikah and everyone is gone, I am super hungry didn't had my breakfast i don't understand how Amany and uncle raheem survived all this year in that house, seriously like Anty jasrah never cooked anytime i come to nigeria i always loss weight."fu'ad rant as hanan laugh.

The bedroom door open and her cousins come in.

"Ya fu'ad what are you doing in here?"Amaya ask sitting next to him.

"Is none of your business go and get me food."he spat and amaya roll her eyes but leave grumbling whatever under her breathe.

Hanan phone vibrate and she pick it from the bed to see a message pop from hafiz.

Thank you for marrying me and accepting my propasal to be a part of my life, I love you Mrs hafiz maina.
                                            Husband.

Hanan chuckle and drop her phone on the bed.

"Ya fu,ad please leave i want to come out of the bathroom i am now a married woman, can't actually start walking around with a bathrobe when you are sitting there."Amany yell from the bathroom.

"Ya fu'ad your food is on the dinning."Amaya say entering the room.

Fu,ad leave the room muttering a whatever to his female cousins and head to eat his food.

The rest of the day pass by pretty busy and quickly,Hanan was taken to her beautiful home in the small city of nasrawa, it was a dream come true for hanan to spend every minutes of her life next to hafiz where she find serenity.

**********************************
10 months later!

"I will miss you baby."hanan say standing beside hafiz car with a pout.

"Come on my love, just 2days and i will back, take care of my boy."hafiz say touching hanan big bump and she laugh.

"It's a girl dude, baby siyama."hanan say as her hafiz hug her by the waist.

"No,no,no it's a boy little hafiz."he say with a smile placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Whatever you say doc but remember hanan is always right."she say and he chuckle.

The two refuse to let the doctor tell them the baby gender according to hanan small sense it will be exciting when they don't know the gender.

"I love you too baby, i will drop my car at your parents and i will go with damien in his car it's the least i could do to him after what he did for me."hafiz say opening the car door.

"But why can't you just take a flight it's kinda less stressful considering the fact that you two will be busy when you get there."Hanan say holding the door as hafiz slip in.

"It doesn't matter baby, Abuja to kaduna isn't that far, i will call you once I reach your parent house."he say with a smile and hanan nod as she feel her vision start to blur she doesn't understand why she never get tired of crying anytime hafiz is leaving for work she will blame the pregnancy for that thou.

"Ohh come on baby,
It's just two days, i will be back before you know it, Aisha is coming over so you won't be lonely."hafiz say and come out of the car, he hug hanan with a smile on his face.

Hanan always cry whenever he is leaving for work he wishe he can say no to damien but Damien is the reason hanan is able to make use of her legs today so he have to take the long drive for him.

"Don't worry i will be back and take care of little hafiz remind him daddy love him."hafiz say and kiss hanan on the forehead.

He enter his car and drive out of the house without looking back because he know if he did look back he will definitely stay with hanan.