💕thirty4💕

Matured content not suitable for readers under 18yrs.

Hanan!

"How are you feeling?"Anty jasra ask looking at me worriedly and i smile.

"I'm fine."I say and she sigh.

"Amany excuse us please."Anty jasrah say and amany leave the room.

"Hanan.
I don't know how am going to say this but hafiz is here that he is sorry, I care about you hanan but i don't think you going back to hafiz house is a good choice at least not so soon, if he is treating you that way while i am in the house how will he treat you when i am not around."Anty jasra say and i smile.

"Don't worry anty everything will be fine, ya hafiz is just overprotective of nadia because she is pregnant but it's nothing i can't handle."I say and she sigh.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"she ask and i nod.

"As you wishe hanan,
I hope hafiz realise just how much you love him it hurt me anytime i remember what you are going through it hurt more when i realized how closed we are with your mum but hafiz is still treating you bad."She say and i smile.

"May Allah bless you my dear."She add.

"Ameen anty."I say.

"You should get ready he is waiting for you."She say and leave the room.

Once I am done Anty jasrah and uncle raheem give us some words of advice again before they escort us to the car.

"Don't think because of this little motivational speeches my parents give that you mean anything to me, because you annoyed the shit out of me, what kind of a shameless woman tells her in-laws that her husband and her never share a bed you are just a shameless cheap whore "shegiya yar iska".ya hafiz say once we leave there house,I just keep quiet listening to all the hurtful words leaving his mouth as they landed on my ears like an acid.

The 30minutes drive to our house is one of the most agonizing drive i ever had in my life ya hafiz insulted me to the point i feel like am just useless, some profanities that came out of his mouth i don't think even a prostitute deserve to be called that way.

I walk quietly into the house as his shoes echo behind me, I head to my bedroom and go straight to the bathroom taking a very long shower to remove all the offensive words ya hafiz throw on me.

I put on my night wear and lay on the bed.

Am i even doing the right thing?
Will ya hafiz ever love me the way i have been fantasizing about?

The door to my bedroom open and ya hafiz barge into the room.

"Ok!
As promised to my parents and as you always dreamt of been pregnant i come to fulfill your fantasy."he say looking at me and i sit upright closing my body with the duvet making him to chuckle.

"Really.
Ohh come on stop pretending isn't this what you want, stupid shameless fool, i can't actually break the promised i make to my parent beside i know you are mentally jubilating in happiness so stop pretending."he say walking to the bed as i move back to extreme of the bed looking at him horrified.

"Please ya hafiz i didn't say anything to your parent, please i promise to never indulge in your relationship with nadia "Dan girman Allah"Don't do this to me."I say closing my shivering body with the duvet but he yank it from my body and throw it on the floor.

"You want to be pregnant right,
Then i will make sure you become pregnant this night."he say and throw me on the bed aggressively.

"Stop!
Please don't do this ya hafiz please."I yell, he slap on the face and tie my mouth with the scarf that fall off from my head.

" my wife is sleeping if you continue yelling like this you will wake her, stop being an idiot as if this is not what you want whore."he say and tie my hands together.

I try struggling out of his grip but he slap me on the face ripping my night wear off my body and stare at my naked body with a look i can't really explain.
I feel worthless,cheap and disgusting right now.

"Uhmmmm.
You have a nice body by the way not as beautiful as my wife but i can manage it for a night."he say with a smirk as he remove his clothes.

I close my eyes letting the tears leave my eyes as i feel his hands touching and fondling around my naked body, this is the most embarrassing moment of my life,
I always thought that the day i will lost my virginity will be a very special day with my husband that love me and it will be called love making but this is not the case this is rape,
ya hafiz ravish me aggressively like an animal, this is a complete night of assault,abuse,humiliation and plunder.

I reserve my comment but hafiz this is soo mean.

Don't forget to drop off your comments.

Dedicating this page specifically and specially to my adorable sister salmah she really pest me to update like seriously the girl called me more than 100 times today.😏

But seriously I am not typing until i have enough votes and comments, you can tag your friends to read and comment only then i will update.

Bye
It's still me your favorite crazy author,
Khadyjatt😋❤ .

Also dedicated to my favorite readers
farhaanatu
Aishanana22