💕twenty5💕

Hanan!

Staring at the pictures on the instagram page i smile, ya hafiz and nadia are really enjoying there honeymoon, nadia could post a picture of them almost everyday on her instagram page i could watch there short video as they play happily they look perfect and happy with each other, I don't know a little part me is happy that ya hafiz is happy but a big part of me wishe he could love me the way he love her do he is trying, because he seems to be more comfortable with me he could called at least two times a day mostly asking about how my day went by and sometimes we face time when we face time it's usually me doing the talking and him listening other times we could just stare at each other it always seems weird but i am happy because he is putting more effort.

"Hanan."Amany called and i look up from my phone screen as she drag the shopping bags into the parlour.

"Is everything complete?"I ask helping her with some of the bags and drop them in the parlour.

"Yeah i bought everything only the balloons it completely slip off my mind but everything is complete and i booked for the cake."she explain and i nod with a smile.

"I hope they like it thought you said ya fuad and ya fadil are still in town, I will call them later to invite them soo it won't be boring."I say and she nod sitting tiredly on the couch.

"I am tired please let's leave the decoration later beside i thought there flight is kinda landing 10pm we have a lot of time to prepare."she say and i humm in response.

"I hope they like the surprise."I say with a smile rummaging through the shopping bags.

"I hope mum doesn't find out about it wlh because i will be in hot soup if she knows am involve."she say with a sigh.

"I hope they all realise that is not ya hafiz fault "nidai banga wani aibun auren nadia da yayi ba".I say and Amany eye me.

"Hanan you are too nice and you trust easily I don't know but a big part of me is telling me that nadia girl is just pretending to be nice beside "yanzu zaki ga halinta na gaskiya since you both are sharing same husband and living in thesame house"she can't keep up with the act for soo long."Amany say and i sigh.

"Whatever.
My problem is ya hafiz in as much as he is happy with me i don't care."I say and Amany shake her head.

"Love sha.
E go make person go crazy wlh."she say laughing.

"I texted ya fuad he will bring the balloons later and we can start with the decorations this night that way tomorrow we will just deal with the cooking and other stuffs."Amany say and i nod.

We spend the evening talking about random stuffs mostly Amany doing talking complaining about the complicated relationship between she and ya fadil.
Once we prayed our isha prayer we start with the decorations not to brag but i am very good at decorating halfway through the decoration the doorbell ring and Amany open the door, it's ya fuad, Amaya and sophy.

"Amaya i thought you left with ya fadil?"I ask tieing the "welcome home" banner up and she humm in response.

"Hananu, irin wanan kokarin I wishe i will find a wife like you nidai a kawo mun food i am hungry."Ya fuad say in his weird hausa accent sitting on the couch and i order amaya to bring him food from the kitchen.

"How was your day ya fuad."I ask sitting next to him with a sigh and he laugh.

"Boring as usual i can't wait for this seminar to be over i miss Birmingham and Anty jasra doesn't cooked i am loosing weight wlh and it's not funny."he say and i laugh.

Amany bring the food to him and he dive into it saying his weird and funny jokes as we laugh decorating the house and him enjoying his food.

By 2:00am in the morning we are done with the decorations and ya fuad has passed out on the couch sleeping.

"Please wake him let him take us home at least he won't snap at you."sophy say to me and i laugh.

"Why?
Please let him sleep,
You two can sleep in my bedroom or the guest bedroom anyone you like, tomorrow you can go home its 2pm and beside there is a lot of work to be done tomorrow."I say and they girls agreed and we both head upstairs leaving ya fuad in the parlour.

Once inside the bedroom i pick a blanket and head downstairs i drop it on his sleeping body and pick the locket that slip off from his pocket, I open it, a picture of me and him when we were kids is on the left side from the right side it's a picture of us we snap it when we visited them in london 2years ago i smile and close it , I drop it on his body from under the blanket.

Growing up Ya fuad and i have a very special bond sometimes people often mistaken us as twins, As we grow up we begin to tear apart due to us staying in different countries, he was like a bestfriend we used to be super close i can't even remember how the bond just vanished.

I head back to the bedroom and the girls were already sleeping occupying all the space on the bed i sigh and head to the bathroom do my business before coming out and lay down on the couch wrapping the duvet around my body, A yawn escape my mouth and i sigh don't realize how tired i am until i lay down, my mind drift to ya hafiz and i smile, maybe he is excited to be back home i really miss him the last time i saw him was the morning of the nikah during his birthday i wonder if he is still thinking about that kiss, I close my eyes and await for sleep to engulf me.

I am excited for hafiz to come back i want to see how he can handle two wives😏.

I hope nadia and hanan get along because i can't tolerate anyone trying to useless her anymore she has suffer alot.

Soo what do you all think please kindly drop your comment.