💓six💖

This page is for my baby girl farhaanatu you did blow my mind with your comments.

Hafiz!

Entering the hospital with the food bag on my hand i ignore all the weird stare everyone is giving me and head straight to the familiar room,
  Ofcrse they will stare.
How will a handsome guy wearing a suit instead of holding a laptop bag or something professional he is holding a fucking food bag thanks to my mum for wanting me to be a good fiancee and prove to her i really care about my so called fiancee.

"Hafiz."the familiar voice say and i turn to see my soon to be mother inlaw.

"Good morning mummy."I say squating and she smile.

"Morning hafiz,
How are you doing?
Give me the foodbag and you don't have to bring her food all the time."she say collecting the foodbag from my hand and i smile.

"It's nothing Anty,
I am going to the office just want to check on her before going."I say as we walk sideway.

"It's fine hafiz we're actually leaving this morning the discharge papers will soon be ready."she say and i nod as she open the hospital door.

"Oh.
okay she's still asleep i will come home to check on her after work."I say and her mum nod, we bid our goodbyes and I leave.

It's been two days since the little promised i made to my parents about forgetting about Nadia,
  It takes alot of convincing, deception, lies and lies to make everyone believed i was lieing that i do really love hanan ,
   i am still yet to tell Nadia what's going on i really don't know how she's going to handle this but i have to tell her because sooner or later she will find out about it and the fact that my mum is already talking about the date of my wedding which she want it to hold in 1month time makes me want to isolate myself and die in solitude.

****************************
Signing the last document for the day i sigh and massage my forehead the door to my office open and i look up to see fazil.

"Broo there is a problem."he say sitting on the chair facing me.

"What problem is bigger than the one i am already in."I say and he sigh.

"Look i don't know how Nadia found out about what's going on but she's in town with her mum and right now they're on there way to your house, I have been calling you but you're not picking."he say in one breathe and for some minute i thought my heartbeat stop.

I quietly pick my phone from the drawer and there are multiple missed calls from nadia,my mum and fazil.
I pick my phone,jacket and car key before running out of the office with fazil behind me.

This can't be happening not now,
ohh God please help me, How did she even found out about this mess.

"Let me drive."fazil say and collect the car key from my hand.

The drive to our house seems faster than usual, i keep dialing Nadia contact multiple of time but it's switch,
once the car is park in the parking lot we both run to the main building and barge into the parlour.

"Meye haka kukeyi kamar wasu yara".
Don't you know you're grown-up adults"my mum say and we both look at each other.

"Sor....Sorry.
I saw your missed call."I say confuse and she nod as i feel my heart beating rapidly.

"Ohhh yes just wanted to remind you to check on hanan once you're off from work."my mum say going through the television channels.

"Is that all?"I ask, she turn and look at confuse.

"Yes.
Hope i am safe what's wrong with the both of you."she ask looking at us curiously.

"Hajiya you've some visitors."the gateman say making us to both look at him.

"Who are they?
I am pretty sure I'm not expecting anyone today."my mum say and fazil look at me worriedly.

"Is a whi..........

"Tell them to go is the wrong house "I say curtly to the gate man and my mum look at me suspeciously.

"Tell them to come in."my mum say staring me into the eyes as if trying to read something in them.

"Ok
Let me go and change t.......

"No wait i want to sent you somewhere."she say just in time Nadia come into the parlour making me to drop my gaze to the floor.

"Baby!"she say running toward me and i shift from her way.

"What are you doing here."I say in a whisper once she is close to me and she frown.

"You haven't been picking my calls and yesterday i saw a picture of you at hospital with another lady and a #tagrelationshipgoals on it so i thought since i am in town why not give you a surprise visit."she say in her british accent making me to facepalm.

"And you are?"my mum say walking toward us and nadia turn giving my mum one of her adorable smile.

"Ohh sorry ma'am .
I am Nadia, i am hafiz girlfriend guess he didn't tell you about us."my girlfriend say smiling at me and my mum look at me.

The door to the parlour open and nadias mum come in.

"Oohh wow.
I guess that explains why you're very immoral it's in your blood.
Look who's here today the Flamboyant fabulous farhat,
I guess fate is bitch."my mum say looking at Nadia mum with one of her mischievous smile and right this moment i know something good will not happen today at least not at this moment.

"Jasra.
You're hafiz mother?"nadias mum say looking at me and my mum laugh mockingly.

"Ofcrse i am.
Baby please come downstairs immediately,
Come and help see something abeg."my mum yell and my dad run down the staircase with my sister behind him.

"Raheem."Nadia's mum called my dad and he nod.

"What's going on mum?"nadia ask her mother who is just looking at my parent like some ghost.

"What's going on is not the question young girl, the question is what's going to happen to your relationship with my son because your mum over here knows very well that none of my blood will ever marry someone from her womb."my mum say and nadia look at me confuse.

"Jas......nadia's mum try saying but my mum just laugh.

"What do you want to say farhat,
Hafiz is engaged his wedding is in 3weeks time you're very much not invited and leave my house before i call the police "karda ranar aure muga wani bachelorette party pictures"my mum say laughing gesturing to the door to them.

"Baby aren't you going to say anything?"nadia say and i keep staring at the floor, I have never feel humiliated in my entire life like today i wishe the ground will just open up and swallow me.

"Nadia!"her mum say trying to hold her but she collapsed on the floor.

"If you dare touch her wlh hafiz you will face the consequences."my mum say and i stop midway staring at the love of my life laying helplessly on the floor but i couldn't do anything to help her, my heart has never been hurt soo badly like today, I feel completely helpless and stupid,
If anything happens to Nadia i will never forgive myself.

Poor hafiz this is soo painful my nadia i hope nothing happens to you.

So what do you all think hafiz will do,should he give up on his love or should he obey his parent?

Add Afflictive desires to your reading list and continue to enjoy the mesmerizing love story of hanan and hafiz.

Vote,comment and share Afflictive desires with your family and friends💖