💕fifty3💕

"Hafiz you have to calm down you and i both know there is nothing we can do about this you saw it during the MRI scan the nerves are completely damaged."Dr umar who they referred them to say.

"We.....there...no...hanan has to walk arrange for the surgery for me."hafiz say and umar sigh he knows hafiz for 6years he has never seen him soo persistent about something.

"Hafiz you know this won't work , you've been in this field for a very long time i know how difficult it is but you have to take heart."umar say and hafiz leave the office angrily slamming the door.

How is he going to tell hanan that she won't be able to make use of her legs,
He promised her that he will make her walk again he failed and betrayed her trust.

"Hafiz."the familiar voice say and he turn to see hanan dad.

"How is it going."Amir ask do he can tell from the look on hafiz face that it's no good news.

"Well, we 've to perform some surgery on her to fix her femoral nerve."hafiz say and Amir sigh.

"Look hafiz, please tell me the truth i can tell from your face that you are lieing just tell me if my daughter isn't going to walk again."Amir say and hafiz sigh.

"Yeah the MRI scan shows that her nerve is damaged but we 've to do the surgery to be sure.....hafiz try to explain but Amir just walk away.

Amir feel like the worst dad on earth,
How could his daughter lost her legs all because of a stupid marriage Amir regret ever letting his daughter married her husband.

Walking out of the hospital he sit under the tree shade , After he heard the conversation between the doctor and hanan dad hafiz know that his wife will never use her legs again,
The thought of hanan in wheelchair alone can put him in a bad mood, he sigh and massage his forehead in all honesty hafiz knows he care about hanan but being with a cripple wife was never something he want, he know he sounds rude and ungrateful but hafiz knows what he want and a cripple wife is never part of the lifestyle he wants but how could he possibly tell his family after all he did to hanan the least he can do is not to add to her problems now.

"Hafiz."jasra say sitting next to her son and he smile weakly.

"Mummy."hafiz say and she smile.

"Dont worry hanan will be fine."jasra say and hafiz nod.

They both sit in confortable silience, hafiz knows he have to discuss his décision with someone maybe his mum.

"Mum."hafiz say and jasra humm in response.
"What do you think about me, am i a very selfish person?"he ask and she turn to face him.

"I dont know hafiz thé problem with you is you think you are always right, you always put your feelings before others not bothering to know how your décision will hurt them, you are just like your grand dad(yasir), sometimes i wishe you take your dad personality but you are différent and very difficult to please."jasrah say and hafiz sigh.

"Mum, i know what i will say will hurt your feeling but to be honest i dont want à cripple wife."hafiz say and jasra look at her son surprisingly.

"Hafiz what is wrong with you,
Where you not thé one that is soo adamant about hanan coming back."jasrah say and hafiz sigh.

"Mum i am sorry,
Yeah i love hanan but à wife on a wheelchair, i dont want to be with a woman with disability."hafiz say.

"Its ok hafiz i was never going to agree to my daughter going back to your house anyway, i am glad you are a very straight forward beside you never loved my daughter neither your ex wife, you know nothing about love you are a just a confuse lost soul hafiz,  when we love someone we dont care how they look or what they will look like,We just want to be with them no matter how funny or ugly anyone think they are, you will understand what i am saying thé day you fall in love, it takes only one look on that person and you will réalise that you can fight thé world just so you can be with her."Amir say standing behind them he is glad he hear that conversation now he wont Have to deal with this whole cycle again, he walk back to hospital to check on his daughter.

Jasra look at her son and sigh she dont know what to say maybe Amir was right, when you love someone a stupid wheelchair wont make you hâte them, her son selfish and obdurate behaviour sometimes annoyed her.

Hafiz look at his mum worriedly he wishe he can be thé son she want him to be.

"I am sorry mum."hafiz say and jasrah just look at him with pity before she stand up and walk back to thé hospital.

Hafiz sigh and massage his forehead,
Hé wishe someone can understand him everyone think he is selfish but he know he is not, he just want a perfect family and with a wife on a wheelchair hafiz know he can never achieve that.

😋😋😋😋😋drop your comment please.