💕fifty 7💕

Hanan!

Crying siliently into thé soft pillow i wishe i saw my baby i wasn't even opportune to see her, this is soo painful how can i loss my baby after all i have been through.

"Sorry."hafiz say touching my hand as he whisper soothing words into my ear.

Why is fate soo mean to me?
Did i wrong someone unintentionally and they curse me to never find happiness or something all this weird négative thought keep churning into my heads.

I sit upright and stare at my legs ever since i give birth i could feel this weird tingles in my legs or maybe i am just imagining.

"Hafiz."I say looking at my toes as it move slowly, he look at me worriedly.
"Hafiz, my leg look i am moving my toe."i say with a smile as i try moving it again and it indeed move.

Hafiz stand up and touch my legs i didn't feel it at first but after some seconds i feel his hand on them he flex my knee and a Sharp pain hit my spin making me to jab my leg straight into his stomach making him to stumble back.

"Sorry."I yell as he stand up clutching his stomach with a smile on his face.

"Seriously hanan are you now some kinda karate woman."he say sitting back in his previous sit and i laugh.

"Sorry but that shit hurt, its like a knife stab."I say and he laugh.

"I am soo happy, if we did that surgery earlier you couldn't have spend 4months on a wheelchair, sometimes thé MRI scan can fucked up, i am super excited to see you walk again,
When do you want thé surgery?"he rant and i chuckle.

"Calm down first i need some rest."I say with a smile as my mind drift to my late baby and i break down.

She could have see me walking,
Why is my fate so twisted ?

"It's ok hanan, Allah knows best please stop crying, everything that happened all have a reason be a fighter i know you've been through alot and i believe you are a very strong person, you thrive through every situation and hold up to whatever fate offer you.
Please stop crying you have no idea how hurt i am anytime you are crying."hafiz say holding my hand.

I ended up crying myself to sleep.

****************************

Once hanan sleep hafiz leave the room to start preparing for the surgery, he called in favor of a senior colleague who is a neurobiologist and also very good in such field, hafiz knows he can conduct the surgery but he don't want to take chances, he want it to be a successful one so when his colleague promise to be in town in 2days time hafiz don't question him he agreed because that will give hanan alot of time to prepare.

When the news of hanan been able to move her leg reaches Amir he was so happy and promise to be in the hospital once he leave his work place.

Meanwhile in the raheem household things has drastically change ever since hafiz left.

"Jasrah whats all this about, you have to be patience wherever hafiz is he cant stay there forever he will come home sooner or later, its been five months you are always crying you think crying is what will bring him back."raheem say clearly annoyed he is getting sick of his wife petulant behaviour.

"Really raheem!
What if something bad happen to him and he never comes back."jasrah say weeping.

"Thats his business,
Him coming back or not i really dont care if he value his family he couldn't Have left without even a goodbye, leaving his pregnant ex wife not bothering about the baby."raheem say picking his stéthoscope from thé bed as he botton up his shirt.

"We caused all this, we were Thé one that pressurisé him to thé point he has no any other choice than to leave, i miss my son i want my son back."jasrah wail like a small girl as raheem leave thé room clearly not interested in his dramatic wife morning tantrum.

"Amany are you not done?"raheem ask entering his daughter room and he found her also laying on thé bed crying.

"Seriously!
What is wrong with thé both of you?"he say and leave thé room.

Ever since hafiz left that is what has been happening in his house some days everyone happy other days his wife and daughter spend thé day crying , raheem doesn't seem to care because he believe hafiz isn't a fool he cant just abandone his family he is definitely in contact with atleast one person, raheem enter his car and head to the hospital.

*******************************
2 days later

The day of the surgery comes by pretty quickly for hanan, she isn't as nervous as she thought she would be, hafiz told her to be optimistic and everything will go fine, Dr Damien, hafiz and his team begin the surgery at 7:00am which will last for approximately 2hrs.

Amir sit with his wife beside him even raheem,jasra and Amany are also here, fazil and amany sit together at the extrem of the reception while there parents are both facing the operation room, everyone is nervous and the thought of hanan been able to walk again kinda bring some happiness to the family after the loss of there first grandchild.

"I wishe my brother is here."amany say and fazil humm in response.
Thé two have become really close and confortable with one another.

"It could have been difficult for him to watch hanan leaving him, the problem with your brother is he is imatient, believe me by the time he will realize he love hanan it will be too late for him."fazil say and Amany sigh.

"It's already late for him, hanan is happy with this doctor all my brother ever did was caused her pain I thought he mean it all this while when he was  yapping about how he want to be with her not knowing he is just lieing."amany say and fazil smile.

"He love her he just don't want a cripple wife i wishe he is around so he could see her walking again, you know how painful it will be seeing something you rejected been repair and someone else is using it."fazil say and they both laugh.

Thé red bulb on thé theatre off and thé door open as Hafiz and Damien come out.

Thé family rushes to meet thé two doctors making hafiz to smile.

Thé smile on hafiz face give them a kinda hope as Damien begin to explain thé healing process which include a physical therapy which can help build up the strength in her leg muscles again. once he is done he leave telling hafiz he has an emergency to deal with thé two bid there goodbyes promising to keep in contact on how hanan is doing and damien leave.

Vote,comment and share.