💕twenty7💕

Hanan!

Thé next morning i wake up to my beeping alarm, i sit upright massaging my forehead i sigh and stand up, I head to the bathroom do my business and return to the bedroom, I pray my fajr prayer do some supplications and head downstairs.

I stare at the messy parlour,the pile of dirty plates on the dinning and i sigh heavily.

I start by parking the dirty plates and take them to the kitchen, i load them in the dishwasher and return to the parlour.
I remove the balloons and take them to my bedroom before coming down to continue my chores,
i sweep and mob every corner of the house, i sanitize the tables and put on some "turaren wuta into the burner, the doorbell ring and my brow furrow.

"Who could that be, this early morning."I mumble to myself before heading to the door, i open it to see amany standing with a goofy smile on her face making me to roll my eyes.

"Good morning bestfriend I just think maybe you might need a little help but......she say with an eyeroll looking at the now neat parlour.

"Yeah, you help me with the kitchen i will shower and be down in a jiffy."I say and she nod.

She head for the kitchen as i go to my bedroom to get ready for the day can't actually look like a gabbage atleast not on the first day your husband comes back from a honeymoon with his second wife,
I pick my phone to see a missed call from fuad making me to roll my eyes, time do fly sha it's already 10am.
I drop the phone and go to the bathroom.

20minutes later i am already fully dressed in a long black abaya, i tie my veil on my head and head downstairs.

Thé heavenly aroma of cinnamon and coffeee hit my nose and i smile, i enter thé kitchen to see Amany busy.

"What are you making?"i ask standing beside her and she raise a brow.

"Let me guess, you want to bake your stupid weird coffeecake."I say and she laugh.

"Whatever ya hafiz love them though soo i guess its not stupid, Anyway aren't you going to wear something more cute like a trouser or something attractive."She say looking at me and i roll my eyes.

"Ohhh please i am ok with this on,
Its quiet confortable."I say with an eyeroll and she laugh.

"A british girl is your rival, girl you have to buckle up your weird wardrobe taste."She arranging thé plate of egg sandwich and banana smoothie.

"I dont care Amany, i can't change who i am to please anyone i..........

Thé kitchen door creak open and nadia come in, she open thé fridge and pick an orange juice with the remaining cookies my mum brought  for me yesterday for thé welcome party.

"Goodmorning nadia."I say and she turn to face us.

"Ohhh.
Morning hanan,
can i get some of the coffee?"she ask and i nod.

I pick one of thé mug and fetch thé hot coffee from thé coffee machine and hand it to her with a smile, she collect it and leave thé kitchen.

"Should i drop this on thé table?"i ask picking thé plates with thé wrap of egg sandwich

Amany just ignore me i dont know why thé fuck her mood suddenly change guess she is on her period or something, we began to set thé table and once we are done.

I head upstairs to call ya hafiz just in time they both come out of there room, he wear his usual joggers trouser and plain black shirt but as always he still look breathetaking, i go back to thé dinning and sit next to Amany who is busy typing on her phone to notice me.

"Good morning ya hafiz."i say with a smile and he smile back at me.

"Morning hanan.
How was your night?"he ask helping nadia on her chair and i nod.

"Peachy i guess."i say and he nod.

"Amany.
What are you doing in my house early this morning?"he ask in annoyance and his sister look up from her phone.

"I am here to help hanan with thé chores Ofcrse, considering thé fact that you or your wife couldn't help, thé least you can do was to help her clean thé messy house not to come down bossing around,opening a fridge like you own it to take an orange juice and cookies that doesn't belong to you."Amany say in annoyance glaring at nadia who is looking at her baffle.

Thé place become quiet.

"Ohhkkk.
Lets have our breakfast then we....

"Ohhh please hanan dont act all innocent as if you two dont just finished gossiping about me, baby your sister and hanan were saying some stupid shit about me in thé kitchen before i came in earlier."nadia say in her british accent and ya hafiz just facepalm.

"Amany.
Get out of my house."ya hafiz say angrily and i look at him baffle.

"Ya........

"Stay out of this hanan,
I Saïd leave my house."he say pointing at Amany.

My bestfriend stand up aggresively and storm out of the parlour.

I stand up from thé dinning and head back to my ignoring ya hafiz calling me, i slamm my bedroom door shut and pick my phone.

I dial Amany contact several times but she doesn't pick and i sigh.

I wanted this morning to be perfect and be a new begining of our family.

My stomach grumble and i sigh, cant actually sacrifice my breakfast because of them, i open thé door and head downstairs to see them talking and laughing as if he didn't just sent his sister out of his house.

I head to thé kitchen and pick the extra wrap of sandwich Amany kept in thé microwave, i pick a mango juice in the fridge and head back to my room.

Ohhkay now this is thé réal nadia someone i can possibly picture as farhat daughter not thé angelic girl she claim to be.

Comment,vote and share.