🎈nineteen🎈

Hanan!

The next few days pass by pretty quickly and Amany will be leaving tomorrow, I won't say i am happy but she has to leave so i can fix my marriage i don't know what is wrong with ya hafiz this days.
sometimes he become super nice even without amany in our presence other times he become aggressive and snap at both me and his sister something is disturbing him and i don't know what, he became pretty quiet and he usually sleep off the day and spend the night doing whatever the fuck on his laptop he is turning into a lychnobite he is no longer the workaholic ya hafiz i can't even remember when last he go to work, he is different and it scared the shit out of me.
Ever since the day i passed out in the parlour we begin to share same bedroom with him sometimes he sleep on the bed with me and other times he sleep alone ordering me to sleep on the floor but i don't mind because honestly speaking ya hafiz is a complete different person he is acting weird.

"Are you taking ya hafiz food for him to the bedroom?"Amany ask snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah!
He is sleeping do and i don't think he will wake up anytime soon."I say joining her in the kitchen.

"He is acting weird this days.
What's wrong with him?"Amany ask washing her hands in the running faucet.

I massage my forehead and stand by the fridge with my legs cross.

"I don't know, I am worried about him he is kinda aggressive nowadays, snapping at little things."I say with a shrug.

"Should i tell mum?"amany ask and i shake my head.

"Noo.
He will come around maybe he is going through some rough phase and he doesn't want to share with anyone,
I am just curious to why he doesn't go to work but maybe he is working from home."I say and his sister nod.

We eat in comfortable silience only the sound of our cutleries echoing around the house.
Once we are done i head upstairs with ya hafiz food to his room, i creak thé door open and he is still asleep as usual.

I drop thé food and begin to arrange thé room i pick all thé scattered clothes on thé floor and put them in thé hamper, i arrange his reading table and close thé laptop shut, i pick thé bottle of water and something fall from thé table, i pick thé container studying it carefully i open it and remove thé little pills.

I turn my gaze to my husband who is laying on thé bed sleeping peacefully like a baby and i sigh, i dont want to believe what my subconscious is whispering to me i drop thé container and open thé drawer, i rummage through it and stare baffle at thé multiple empty containers.

Seriously ya hafiz on drugs is thé last thing i will ever imagine that explain his agressive and weird change of attitude but why did he suddenly start taking all this pills.

Thé knock on the door snap me out of confuse self i close thé drawer and head to thé door.

"Mum just called,
She has been calling ya hafiz and he isn't picking, you should wake him."Amany say standing by thé door.

"Ok i will."i say and close thé door shut.

I head back to thé bed and tap him gently but he didn't budge, i tap him a little harder he groan and just continue sleeping.

I use thé cord of his phone charger and flog him with it and his eyes snap open.

"Your mum has been calling you."I say and try to stand up but he hold me by thé hand.

"Are you mad?
Cant you wake me a little gentle."he say looking at me clearly annoyed.

"I dont know but considering thé amount of pills you took i dont think my hands can wake you, anyway just know i am going to tell Anty jasra.
do you Have any idea how dangerous those pills are to thé system, i know you dont love me but please dont hurt yourself if this has to do with me, then please ya hafiz tell me what you want and i promise you i will do it but just dont hurt yourself because i will be forever be guilty if anything happens to you."I spat as i try my best not to breakdown.

"Just get thé fuck out of my room,
Right now!
leave."he yell gesturing to thé door and i leave slamming thé door shut behind me i enter my bedroom.

I wake up to someone tapping me on my leg i didn't bother to look up because i know who they belong to.

"Mummy is downstairs."he grumble and leave thé room.

I sit upright and massage my forehead,i go to thé bathroom and wash my face before heading downstairs.

"Hanan my dear.
How are you doing?"anty jasrah ask with a smile once i enter thé parlour.

"I am fine how was your journey?"i ask sitting next to her.

"Alhamdulilah,
Hope you are ok now because amany say she want to leave with me this night.....

"Alhamdulilah she should go please maybe we can finally breathe some fresh air."ya hafiz chirp in and his mum glare at him.

"Do you want her to leav.........Anty jasra try saying but ya hafiz cut her

"Yes please we want her to leave."he say sitting next to me and his mum glare at him.

"I am not asking you let hanan speak."She say looking at me.

"Its nothing anty i am ok and can handle thé house chores."I say and she nod with a smile.

"Hah!
Finally leaving this prison mummy wlh i will never ever spend even a day in this house, talking about boredom and solace you will find it here."amany say coming down thé stairs with her suitcase.

"Hurry joor,
Your dad wont stop calling me he is probably missing me thé old Man can survive an hour without me."Anty jasra say and we all laugh.

We walk them to there car and once they leave i head back inside thé house leaving ya hafiz with thé secuirity guard as they talk about shit i dont care to know.

Dont forget to vote, comment and share Afflictive desires with your friends.

Soo now lets see how they live without amany in thé picture my hanan i hope hafiz get to see how much you really care about him💕.

leyuxynab thanks you soo much for thé bookcover you ré a darling and please you a should check "wild flower"by her its an amazing book.