🌹fifteen🌹

Hanan!

"Mummy wlh it's not ya hafiz fault, we just had a little arguement about the honeymoon and i went to my room."I lie and Anty jasra just eye me suspeciously.

"Hanan you're lieing, you're trying to cover up for hafiz the two of you story doesn't even match, i know how to handle the both of you, you think i don't know hafiz, he is a very manipulative, cunning boy i give birth to him so there is no point trying to change a zebra strip."she say and i sigh.

"Anty please let him in, it's been two days ya hafiz isn't as bad as you picture him, it was just a coincidence and i am at fault please forgive him."I say with a smile and she hold my hands.

"Hanan.
Please if hafiz is doing anything you don't favor tell me don't ever think because he is my son i will support him ,please Dan Allah i don't know how am going to tell your mum this, i know i forced hafiz into this marriage so just because you love him doesn't mean you will endure everything, kinji."she say looking at me worriedly and i smile with a nod.

The door creak open and ya hafiz enter the room, his mum glare at him making him to stand by the door with his gaze fix on the floor he look like an innocent school boy.

"Come in."Anty jasra say and he walk sluggishly to the chair beside the bed and sit.

"Good afternoon Mummy." He say in a whisper staring at the floor.

"Hafiz stop acting all innocent because you're not , I don't know who's story to believe among the two of you but one thing i am positive about is that you 're the one at fault, I know hanan is trying to cover up for you but you know me very well i will find out what the actual truth is my own way and the honeymoon is cancel i never agreed to that London trip because i am 100% sure you want to go and see that daughter of a witch,the only reason i am letting you come inside this room is because hanan has pleaded on your behalf."Anty jasra spat before leaving the room.

We both sit in silience i glance at ya hafiz and i mentally laugh, he look ridiculously funny, his afro hair uncomb sticking at different direction.

Don't laugh,don't laugh, don't laugh my subconscious keeps telling me but the more i stare the funnier he looks and i burst into laugh.

I laugh so hard that tears begin rolling out of my eyes, I muffle my laughter and clean my teary eyes and look at him.

"You think this is funny right,
You make her cancel the trip look hanan i don't know what trick you're trying to pull but one thing i want you to know is i will never love you, you don't even possess one quality i want in a lady, you 're just a weird stupid girl that snatch away my happiness and freedom, so it doesn't matter wether or not i go to London nadia will still be the love of my life."he say looking at me angrily and i smile.

"I don't care ya hafiz, i love you and i will be with you, i love you soo much that i don't care if you will love someone else, you are my dream guy, I love your eyes, i love the way you scrunched your nose up whenever they are talking about something you don't favor, how you confidently carried yourself and optimistically do make decisions even if you 're not sure of the outcome, how you care and respect everyone of your family members, how you smile revealing your gaptooth and your dimples magically dense in adorably, all this little things are what makes me fall in love with you without even knowing,
I love you ya hafiz, I love even before i know what i have for you is love."I say staring at him and he look at me in utmost boredom.

"Aren't you ashame of talking about love to a guy that doesn't even care about you, i hate you hanan, I hate soo much for making me be with you when nadia is still somewhere around the world, I wish.............

The door open and his dad come in with amany behind him with a food bag.

"Good evening dad.
I was about calling you hanan is hungry."he shamefully lie holding my hand with a smile.

"Hanan how are you feeling?"uncle raheem ask worriedly and i smile.

"Alhamdulilah uncle."I say and amany sit next to me on the bed.

"Ke.
Come down joor don't you know she is still recovering, clinging to her like a tattoo."ya hafiz say in annoyance and Amany roll her eyes.

"You missed the graduation ceremony yesterday and guess what?"
Your name was among the valedictorian you were actually called to make a speech and you weren't around, your HOD was furious."Amany say happily and i smile.

"Ofcrse my baby will be a valedictorian, I am proud of you babe."ya hafiz say and kiss the back of my hand he was holding.

"I am glad i am done with school wlh I hate education."Amany say and i laugh.

"You're just like your mum, am still confused how your mum graduate with a first class."uncle raheem say shaking his head and we all laugh.

"What's all the shenanigans all about?"Anty jasra ask coming inside the room.

"It's nothing,
Dad is just telling us how amazing you' were in school."ya hafiz say mischievously and we all laugh.

We spend the evening in the room saying silly jokes and ya hafiz pretending to be the world best husband by feeding me and telling silly bunch of lies about how lucky he is to marry me.