💕fourty1💕

Hafiz!

Sighing i close my laptop with a heavy breathe it's been a month and my parent don't want to even see my face it's awfull do my sister come to check on me everyday to make sure i am alright but how can i be happy my mum and dad don't want anything to do with me, I can't even remember when last i went to work i am always indoor nadia don't even seems to care now that she's start working she usually leave early morning and comes back late night it's frustrating everything and everyone don't even care wether or not i existed.

Amany told me yesterday that my parents went to hanan house but uncle Amir  say they shouldn't bother about hanan that she's doing ok and has move on that i should sent the divorce papers to him.

The door bell ring and i head downstairs knowing is my sister i open the door to see my parent making me freeze.

"Are we not welcome?"my dad ask looking at me and i shift from the door.

They sit on the two sitter couch and i sit on the floor beside them honestly i feel guilty about everything going on in my life.

"Good m.......

"Please hold your greetings that's not what bring us here.
Look at a married man house, everywhere dust and dirty as if there is not a wife in the house."my mum say irritated.

"Mu.......

"Oohhh please hafiz we are not here for your apologies and lies,
We are here to collect hanan divorce paper."my dad say and i look at him shock.

"Wh....wh..wha.....I stammer and my mum glare at me.

" hafiz stop pretending you always wanted this to happened,
You have been looking forward to this day and God has answer your prayers,
get hanan divorce paper for us please, this house stink and if i stay longer i will choke."my mum say looking at the house in disgust.

"Mummy i am not divorcing hanan,
I love my wife and i am sorry about everything that happened it was never my intention to hurt her, I was naive and stupid."I say and my mum laugh mockingly.

"Ohhh really.
You love her, if you said this 8months ago it would have been helpful, right now it's too late soo late to rectify your mistakes hafiz, hanan gave you chances upon chances but what do you do at the end?
You hurt her, humiliate and treated her like she's nothing, I am ashame of you hafiz because of you my relationship with soby and ya Amir is wobbling around."my mum say and from her voice i can sense how hurt she is and i feel guilty and responsibile of everything.

"I am sorry mum,
Dad please forgive me."i say timidly.

"Sorry won't change anything hafiz,
You ruined your own marriage and betrayed everyone trust in this family,
You are responsible for your own mess, because of your stupid self Soby and ya Amir doesn't even trust us enough to tell us hanan whereabout,
This is what you always wanted, hanan to leave so you can have a peacefull happy marriage with your wife, you have it now your wishe has been fulfill, hurry and give us thé divorce paper please we dont Have all day."my mum say.

"I am not divorcing hanan."I est and my dad laugh.

"Wether you divorce hanan or not she is still not coming back to your house so its still thesame thing."my dad say and my mum nod.

"Its better if you give thé divorce papers now rather than ya Amir coming by himself it wont end so well."my mum say standing up.

"Baby please lets leave this dirty place,"gida duk dirty kamar gidan mahaukatawa"my dad say holding his wife hand.

"Dont ever show your face in our house,"my mum add and they both leave saying all sort of hurtful Word to me.

No matter what happen i am not divorcing hanan, i love my wife and i am going to find her to make sure she knows how sorry i am ,Hanan has a pure heart she will forgive me and give me a second chance.

My phone beep and a message pop.
   Crystal eatery and bar at 2:00pm.
                            Unknown.

Who thé hell is that, thé times shows 1:45pm and i sigh i will just change and go eat there anyway.

I take a quick shower and pick my car, thé drive to crystal eatery is a short one, i take thé VIP side since its quiet and dark in there i will just use some time to think before my order arrive.

I look at everyone around they look happy, its as if am thé only lonely and bored human being on earth, my eyes caught a sight of a familiar figure and i furrow my brow khalid,that idiot which stupid and unlucky girl is he with, i squint my eyes and my heart beat a million times,

Is that nadia?i clean my eyes and look to see my wife holding khalid hand smiling at him like some goddam puppy.

I walk to thé table and stand beside them, they are soo lost in conversation to notice my presence so i clear my throat.

"H..ha...hafiz."nadia say looking at me baffle and i look at her questionably.

"Baby what hap.....khalid try saying and i hold him by thé shirt.

"How dare you come near my wife?"i say choking thé idiot.

"Baby stop you are hurting him."nadia say holding my hand and i push her.

"How dare you betrayed me after all i have done to you."I yell and she sigh.

"Come on baby we can talk this out."she say as thé secuirity guard comes and throw thé three of us out of the eatery.

"So hafiz is your husband?
Oohh wow thén this is gonna be fun."Khalid say with a smirk and nadia glare at him.

"No Khalid dont do this to me,
Baby please dont listen to him he is lieing."nadia say holding my hand and i flinch.

"Dont you dare touch me.
What are you talking about ."I say to Khalid and he laugh.

"Well your wife come to me for some help,"he say and nadia drag me.

"Baby dont listen to him he is lieing he just want to seperate us."she say and i remove her tight grip from my hand.

"Tell me khalid what help does my wife want from you?"i say and he smirk.

"She want me to give her a little something to make it seems she had a miscarriage she is faking pregnancy."Khalid say and i feel my world spinning.

"You lie to me nady?
All this while you weren't pregnant and ohh God you make me do all that to hanan, oohh my God nady what were you thinking."I yell and she sigh.

"I am sorry h......

"Sorrry,
You are sorry nady, sorry won't change all the chaos you've cause in my life."I yell frustratedly.

"You know what hafiz,
I am also sick of you and your family,
I am sick of this stupid marriage."she yell and i chuckle bitterly.

"Then leave nady,
Leave i am also sick of you and your lies, now you are cheating on me ohh please as if i am happy being with you, marrying you was the worst mistake i ever made in my life."I spat and she walk away with khalid.

I can't believe she is not pregnant all this while she has been fooling and luring me to hurt Hanan, how could i be soo oblivious about everything happening right under my nose,
Come to think of it amany might be right what actually happened that evening, Hanan would never want to hurt anyone?.

I need answers, i need thé truth, i need to know what happen that evening, i enter my car and drive to thé only person that can answer my questions.

Ooohhh my hafiz don't worry everything gonna be fine😔.

Vote,comment and share.