🎈thirty🎈

Hanan!

Singing along steal my girl by one direction that is playing in the parlour television i arrange the dinning table i don't know why am extremely happy today maybe it has to do with the hug earlier between me and ya hafiz or is the news of Anty jasra staying with us that gat me in this sweet mood.

The front door open and ya hafiz come in with a suitcase and Anty jasra appear behind him, I run and crush her into a hug making her to chuckle.

"Good evening mummy."I say with a smile and she look at me smiling.

"Evening hanan, how was your day?"she ask as we walk inside the parlour.

"Alhamdulilah anty,
How is amany and uncle raheem?"I ask sitting next to her on the two sitter couch.

"They are fine."she answer as we dive into conversation about my mum, Anty jasrah conversation always revolve around my mum likewise my mum her conversation always revolve around Anty jasra there friendship it's extremely amazing.

"Mummy let's eat so that you can go and rest."I say halfway through our gist and she smile.

"No  Hanan I don't eat after 8:00pm,
I will just drink juice and some cake if you have any."she say and i nod.

"Yeah we have some amany bake coffeecake this morning is that ok for you."I ask and she nod.

Ya hafiz come down the stairs with nadia trailing behind him from the look on her face you will know she isn't in a very good mood, I leave immediately to the kitchen to get Anty jasra her juice and cake.

Once i arrange everything on the big tray i bring it to her in the parlour and drop it on the table beside her, she mutter a thank you and i nod.

I look at ya hafiz and nadia they look on there faces is hilarious.

"Ya lets go and have our dinner."I say and he shake his head.

."no I will eat later."he say looking at his mum who is typing away on her phone.

"Take this to my room."she say pointing at the tray I stand up to pick it but she stop me.

"I am talking to you.
Pick this and take it to my bedroom."she point at nadia and go back to pressing her phone.

Nadia look at ya hafiz who doesn't even spare her a glance, she glare at me before picking the tray and exit the parlour.

The sound from the staircase makes us all to look up and nadia is crumble on the floor, the plates shattered and the juice jar also shattered into pieces, ya hafiz and i run to her.

He help her up i mutter a sorry to her and go to the kitchen to bring something to clean the mess.

"Why are you holding her like that
"Sai kache wacce ta karye",Anty jasra say to ya hafiz who is holding nadia like a precious stone.

"Ke hanan Meye haka"are you her househelp drop that broom let her clean her own mess."Anty jasrah say and I look at nadia pitifully but drop the broom.

"Mummy i don't think she can do that,
She has bruised her knees."ya hafiz say a little timidly.

"Then you sweep and mob the floor for her, Hanan will not do it."Anty jasra say.

"Anty just let it be I will sweep it,
Ya hafiz take nadia to her room i will bring some ice so she can put it on the bruised."I say collecting the broom from nadia.

"Hanan.
I say drop that broom right this minute."she say dauntlessly and i hand the broom  back to nadia.

The girl weakly collect it and begin to sweep the broken glasses I hand her the packer and she snatch it angrily from my hand making me to roll my eyes..

I go back to the parlour and sit with Anty jasrah who is watching the television not even paying attention to whatever is going on the staircase.

After 20minutes of the sluggish whatever they did on that staircase I escort Anty jasrah to her bedroom bringing another set of juice and cake to her she smile before ordering me to sit next to her on the bed.

"Hanan."she say holding my hands and i look up to her.

"Yes anty."I say staring at her entwined hands in mine.

"Hanan, I am sorry for all the things you've been going through in this house, I wishe i never arranged this marriage i know you Care about hafiz soo much and i know the pain of not being loved back in return, I wishe hafiz will see and realise just how much you love him."she say and hug me to her chest as i breakdown, I cry into her chest remembering all what I've been through in the past 5months of this marriage, after few minutes of crying I finally stop and break the hug.

"It's going to be alright "insha Allah"she say and I nod.

We talk for a while before i tell her goodnight and leave the room..

I head downstairs and ya hafi is feeding nadia on the dinning table, I quietly dishe my food and Pick it to head to head to my bedroom because honestly if i continue watching them I will sure cry.

"Where are you going?
Sit back there is something i want to discuss with the both of you."ya hafiz order as he continue to feed his giant baby the food i prepared.

I sit at the opposite site of the dinning and begin to eat the food forcing it down my throat.

"I am ok baby, I want to drink water."Nadia say and i look up from my food just in time ya hafiz is giving her the glass of water and i look down at my food.

"Hanan are you not done?"ya hafiz ask and i look up from my food to see nadia sitting on his lap making me to drop my gaze back to my food.

"I am listening."I say in annoyance.

"Ok, well i know my mum really likes you and she staying here doesn't give you the guarantee to start behaving like you own the house."he say and i look at him baffle but remain quiet.

"Please everyone should be on there best behavior as she stay here with us for the main time you hanan i know you are always right in my mum eyes but that doesn't give you the opportunity to do whatever you want, everyone should respect thereselves please."he say and i look at him.

"Are you done?"I ask and he look at me surprisingly.

"Well.
Do you have anything to say."he ask and i stand up.

"Gooding to you two."I say and leave the dinning table to my bedroom.

Can't even believe he's saying all this to me, I lay on the bed with a heavy sigh i dont understand him one minute he is nice the next minutes ge is mean and annoying.

Hafiz.
I thought you start having sense and you are back again with your annoying attitudes.

Ok nadia you can now sit on the chair so he will breathe.

Jasrah,jasrah the no nonsense woman ok I can't wait for tomorrow morning and let me see what will happen.

Vote,comment and tag a friend to read only then i will drop the next chapter😋.