💜Ten💚

Hanan!

"Hanan please is ok "wanan irin kuka saikache za'a kashe ki"you've completely ruin your make up."Anty basmah say removing the veil they use to cover my face.

"Hananu, I thought you said you won't cry, see you in ya hafiz house and you 're crying wait till we all leave."Amany say as Anty basmah do make up.

"What's wrong with you Amany, don't mind her hanan we 're staying with you kinji."Anty inteesar say.

I can't even believe i will sleep anywhere not in my parent house, I am already missing my dad , the wedding went pretty well just the way i wanted it to be, ya hafiz seems to be moody today i try asking him if he's ok during the dinner party but he just keep on giving me attitude i just concluded that maybe he is stressful.

"Amany, where is amaya?"Aunty basmah ask once she is done with my make up.

"She's outside with ya fazil,
Sophy and fadila are in the guest room."Amany say.

"Go and tell them to get ready since Hafiz are already here, let's do and leave before he come and chase us out."She say and amany leave the room.

"Hanan.
Is just like everyone said to you earlier,marriage is all about patience sometimes it's bitter, other times sour and other times sweet but at the end marriage is beautiful, learn to keep whatever issues you two have to yourself never introduce a third party into your problems, May God bless your union."Anty basmah say hugging me as the tears leave my eyes again.

" I know hafiz is a little temperamental sometimes but you should bare with him whenever he is angry try to calm him, I trust and believe in you Hanan, please you know how your dad is if by any chance hafiz did anything to you that you don't favour you can always call me or any of us but please do not let  your parent know your dad most especially "Allah maki albarka"Anty yusrah say and hug me.

"Anty ya fuad say you should hurry he is sleepy."Amaya say coming inside the room.

" Ok.
Hanan my dear we will check on you tomorrow before we leave insha Allah."Anty inteesar say and cover my face with the veil.

The door close and there laughter faded down the stairs making me to breakdown into another sob.

I wake up to a throbbing headache and neck pain, I sit upright and massage my neck i probably cry myself to sleep and lay in a very terrible position, I pick my phone and see it's 5:30am.

I look around the room, admiring the golden furnitures Anty jasra really did a great job, my mind drift to yesterday and I breathe out a heavy breathe.

I wonder if ya hafiz did check on me or he choose to ignore me, I stand up and go to the bathroom.

I did my business and pray my subhi prayer i did some supplications before an unexpected sleep hit me on the prayer mat.

*************************
Coming out of my room i stare at the door opposite my room a little part of me want to enter and see what he is doing, I stand there staring at the giant black German door for almost 10minutes and the door creak open making me to lean on my door and cross my hands on my chest.

He come out of the room ignoring the fact that i am standing 5feet away from him and head downstairs. I walk quietly behind him to the kitchen he open the fridge and pick a bottle of orange juice.

"Goodmorning ya hafiz."I say but he just brush past me and pick a cup from the cabinet.

"Ya hafiz did i do anything wrong to you."I ask but he hiss before picking the bottle of orange juice with the cup and leave the kitchen.

I snatch the bottle from his hand and he throw the glass cup on the floor in frustration shattering it into pieces.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT, ISN'T IT ENOUGH THAT I'VE MARRIED. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?"he yell angrily and i step back  looking at him surprisingly.

"I.....i...i ju...st want to know how you're doing because yesterday night.......

"yesterday night what?
Wait..you think i hafiz will actually share a bed with you?"he say baffle pointing his finger at me in disgust as i feel my vision begin to blur.

"I don't mean it that way,
I thought you care about me."I say disappointedly crying and he laugh.

"Care about you, look at me hanan."he say lifting my head with his hand.

"I hate you, I wished you're death and do not expect anything from me because you're the one that ruin my life, you stupid weird hypocrite."he say and push me on the floor just in time the doorbell ring.

He walk to the door, i stand up and clean my tears.

"Baby Anty inteesar and Anty basmah are here to say goodbye."he yell from the door i run to the kitchen and mistakenly step on the shattered glass making me to scream.

"Baby are you alright."he say and run to me gripping me violently on the arm glaring at me.

"What happened?"Anty inteesar say walking to the scene with Anty basmah behind her.

"I don't know.
I left her in the kitchen she was drinking the Orange juice it probably slip off her hand when i called her to come meet you."he shamefully lie staring at me with a fake concern.

"Becareful hanan,
jasra gave us food to bring for you two, we've to leave quickly our flight is in 30minutes."Anty inteesar say smiling at me.

""Sai munzo suna Hanan din daddy"becareful with the house utensils."Anty basmah add.

Ya hafiz pack the broken glasses and throw it in the trashcan, he clean my wound we escort them to the door and bid them goodbye.

"Don't think otherwise because you mean nothing to me, you're just my mum choice and get that into your thick dumb skull I will never ever love you."he say and push me to wall.

"Stupid  phoney cheap girl."he mutter then pick his orange juice from the dinning table and head upstairs.

I sit on the cold tiles floor and cry,
I don't care if he will hit me everyday i love him, i care about him and i will make sure he love me back.

My poor hananu, hafiz you better take time because if your mum find out how you are treating hanan you wont like thé conséquences.

Soo what do you all think and are you all enjoying thé book please comment and vote.