🎈twenty2🎈

Hafiz!

Sending the last email from my laptop i close it shut and drop it on the bed with a sigh, the door to my bedroom open and i look up to see hanan,
She put on her regular jumpsuit and roll her veil on her head.

"Good morning ya."she say with a smile

"Morning."I grumble and she sigh.

"I am going home to check on my dad."she say and i look at her curiously.

"Why?
Is he sick or something?"I ask standing up.

"No,
It's nothing serious just want to spend some time with him."She say with a shrug.

"Should i drop you off?"i ask and she Shake her head.

"Nop
Am good i will drive."She say and i look at surprisingly.

"You know how to drive?"i ask putting on my shirt and she chuckle.

"Yeah.
I gotta go, see you later your breakfast is in thé microwave."She say and close thé door shut as i follow her quickly.

"Wait.
Are you sure you dont want me to drop you, i am actually going home to check on my parent nobody is picking my calls."I say following her down thé stairs.

"Dont worry i will drive its been a while i drive myself anyway."She say and walk out of the parlour not giving me a glance.

I sit on thé sofa with a sigh, what thé actual fuck is wrong with her, i head back to my room and decide to start my morning properly i enter my bathroom taking my time to remove thé night sweat and medicine smell clinging to my body once i am satisfy by thé way i scent i come out of my closet and get ready for day.

I enter my bedroom fixing my shirt and i brow furrow at thé figure on thé bed making me to freeze.

"Surprise."She yell with a smile and i facepalm.

"What thé hell nadia,
What are you doing here?"i ask as she stand up from thé bed trying to touching me and i step back.

"I bring you good news my love bedside i don.......my phone ring from thé bed and i pick it up with fazil name flashing on thé screen, i answer it and press it  to my ear.

"Where thé hell do you drop your phone, nad........thé line goes off and i drop thé phone on thé bed.

"Why do you have to come i told you to hold on, i thought we've passed through this what do you think hanan will say if she find out, you Have to relax and stay calm let everything go smooth."I say and she sigh.

"I know but i miss you, hanan has told your parent and i just couldn't help it yesterday when my mum agreed to our marriage your parent are thé only obstacle now i hope your stupid wife can convince them."She say making a face of disgust and i frown.

"Stop calling her names atleast she has a good heart and sh..........my phone ring and i pick it from thé bed and roll my eyes when my sister name appear on thé screen.

"Mum and dad are on there way to your house you better run for your dear life."

"Wha.......thé line goes off just in time thé doorbell ring.

"This is exactly what am talking about, why do you Have to come Now my parent are here, you dont listen thats just your problem."I say dragging her by thé arm and open thé closet wardrobe and throw her in.

I hope this doesn't go bad as i expect it, dont get why she has to come to my house of all places, i open thé parlour door and a very painful slap land across my cheek.

"Mummy please let......

"Explain what hafiz?
You want to break my friendship with soby, you want to disapppoint me right and where is thé stupid girl and dont act all innocent because i wont hesitate to beat thé shit out of you Forget you are all grown up,
Soo you pressurisé and manipulate hanan to let you marry nadia and her mum has thé gut to called me and yap me over thé phone."my mum say in one breathe as she breathe a heavily and my dad hold her to his chest.

"Calm down jasy you dont want to have a heart attack."my dad say helping her to sit on thé couch.

"A heart attack!
baby what is worst than this humiliation hafiz has put me through,
Where have i gone wrong in his upbringing that he has to pay me back with this?
Farhat has thé nerve of calling me yapping trash to me all because of him, i know that stupid girl is in this house because that blue ford in thé garage used to be in Anty ammis house its either you go in there and bring her or i go in myself."my mum say tapping her foot inpatiently on thé floor.

I stand behind them i scratch thé back of my head almost hundredth time , nadia, wonder why she has to even come with a car what sort of problem is this.

I was snap out of my silly thought when my mum head for thé staircase.

"Mummy please listen to me,
Wlh i didnt ask her to come to my house, mummy,mummy."I trail behind her as she barge into thé bedroom heading straight for thé closet and open thé wardrobe.

"Come out.
Ai nan ba gidan ubanki bane(this is'nt your father house),stupid prostitute."my mum say and drag her by thé haïr out of the room.

"You ré hurting me, let me go.
Hafiz aren't you going to do anything.
Stop her."nadia yell but my dad grab me by thé hand.

My mum continue to drag her down thé staircase as we trail behind her with my dad, she fling her on thé carpert making her forehead to collide with thé table.

"Mummy pl..........I try saying but my mum glare at me.

Thé door to parlour open and hanan Come in with her parent.

Hafiz, hafiz you Have no idea how your mum hâte nadia mum.

Sorry nady but i dont think hafiz can save you right now.

Dont Forget to vote, comment and tag a friend to read.