💕fourty2💕

Hanan!

Sitted in the bedroom i sigh as i put on thé long fitted gown my grandmum sew for me for thé dinner welcome party at Aisha house.

"Hanan are you not done?
you look beautiful my dear,
Why are you sad?"she ask with a frown.

"This clothe is too tight wlh i am kinda uncomfortable."I say looking at myself in thé mirror and she smile.

"Calm down very soon you will start wearing loose clothes once your bump start showing."she say and i sigh.

"Ok fine lets go,
What is this dinner party all about?"i ask as we leave thé room and she smile.

"Mainas first son is back home he's been away for almost 5years."my grandmum say as we head to her car i nod and collect thé key from her.

Thé drive to thé house is a brief one since thé house is just a 10minutes drive.

Thé maina's family house is an elegant modern building, i was only here twice ,Anty basmah is a very Nice woman and uncle fahad well i will say he is a funny man, he says my eyes remind him of my mum according to him my mum was his only female friend he could tell me about my parent weird lovestory,how possessive my dad was and how silly my mum was, he is a nice man.

"Welcome Anty soby."Anty basmah say once we enter thé parlour so maybe i dont mention that my grandmum and mum share thesame.

"Good evening anty."I say with a smile as she hug me sideway.

"Evening my dear how are you doing?"she ask with a smile.

Once thé greeting is over we head to thé dinning Anty basmah say everyone is waiting for us, thé dinning is pack with people at least 15 to 20 people are sitting down, i hâte crowd i always feel like disappearing.

We quietly sit and everyone introduce themselves mostly are friends of uncle fahad and thé rest are family members, i sit between my grandmother and aisha i keep my gaze on thé plate of food in my front,
Everyone start eating as thé conversation start to flow around thé table, my grandmother and thé maina's family Have a really good relationship so you can imagine how lousy thé table is with everyone talking.

"Anty your grand daughter have not say anything since she greeted everyone."someone say.

"Dont mind hanan, she is like that she rarely talk."my grandmother say.

"She is beautiful like her mother."another voice say and thé conversation turn back to my mother childhood with uncle fahad.

Once everyone is done eating someone clear there throat.

"Thank you everyone for coming to this womderful welcome dinner of my dear son Hafiz."uncle fahad voice say and i feel my heartbeating rapidly at thé mention of that name.

" I dont know how am gonna say this."thé familiar voice say making me to look up abruptly,
it is difficult to express my gratitude and love to you all. I want to say so much, but I can hardly find the words. So, I’ll just say that you are the greatest blessing in my life."he say with a smile on his face looking at everyone on thé table happily.

Our eyes meet and i drop my gaze back to thé table, this cant be happening he was thé stranger i bumped into yesterday, so he is Aisha brother, i look up to see him still staring at me, i excuse myself from thé table nobody seems to even care everyone is deep into thé conversation.

***************************

Hafiz watch as she quietly leave thé dinning table, he has never seen someone so beautiful, how can one person look so beautiful and adorable,he leave thé lousy dinning table and follow her, he go outside and see her sitting on thé resting chair in thé terrace, she look lost in thought to even acknowledge his presence.

"Hi."hafiz say a little unsure he is not thé type to start a conversation so he is clueless when it comes to manners of approach.

She look up and freeze when she sees him, she immediately drop her gaze down to thé floor and hafiz look at her worriedly.

"Are you alright?"
Did you want something?"he ask looking at her as she clutch her chest he is becoming worried.

Hanan feels her heartbeat beating rapidly, her lungs stretching and yearning for air as thé atmosphère sorrounding her suddenly become suffocating, she knows she is going to have an attack and there is no doubt about that , this is going to be soo embarrassing she regret and blâme herself for not bringing her inhaler,
She try stabalizing her breathe but she couldn't it is too much to handle as she clutch her chest aggresively.

"Hanan."hafiz say squatting next to her looking at her worriedly.

She begin gasping for breathe and hafiz pick her up bridal style and take her to thé parlour.

"What happened to her?"her grandmother ask as they all rush to meet her in thé parlour.

"I dont know she just start gasping for air."Hé say looking at her helpless body worriedly.

"Its ok go bring her inhaler is in my car."her grandmother say giving Aisha thé key as thé girl run outside.

Hafiz feel like taking all thé pain away from her, he has never seen an asthmatic victim and now that he sees how hanan struggle for her dear life he feel sorry for her, he also feel guilty maybe he shouldn't Have disturb her,
Maybe she wanted to be alone and he stupidly went to disturbing her.

Once aisha bring thé inhalér grandma help hanan out and after some féw minutes her breathing become normal and hafiz smile happily with a facepalm, he touche his face again confuse.

Was he really crying because she was in pain?
What is she doing to him?
he quietly leave thé parlour without anyone noticing his teary face and disappearance.

Mr lafia hafiz you better back off because she has her hafiz already😏.

Hanan dont forget you are still a married woman plus you are prégnant your heart can be beating anyhow because of another man

I am sensing trouble😁.

Vote, comment and share.

Hananians you all should warn your girl she is still marry to us.😏