💕thirty1💕

Hafiz!

"Baby how are you feeling?"I ask nadia as I sit on the edge of the bed removing the hair from her face.

"I am fine baby the bruises kinda hurt a little.
You ready for work already?"she ask with a furrow brow and i nod with a smile.

"Sorry my love.
Make sure you go and greet my mum.
I am getting late i gotta go." I say with a frown and she nod.

I check the bruises in her hand and kiss them making her to chuckle as i smile.

"I will miss you baby make sure you come back soon, you look handsome on suit."she say with a smile and kiss her on the forehead.

"You are always beautiful my love."I say and she sit upright.

"I want a morning kiss."she say and kiss me on the lips.

I never get tired of kissing this girl it's always feel soo amazing and it just seems right, once the kiss is turning into a make out session i break the kiss making her to frown.

"Ugghhhh I will miss you baby."she say and i kiss her on the forehead before picking my laptop bag, car key and Sprint out of the room.

"Take care baby."I say and close the door shut.

Coming down the parlour i head to the kitchen to see hanan very busy preparing whatever i dont know.

"Good morning."she mutter concentrating on what she is doing without giving me a glance.

I roll my eyes and open the fridge but absolutely nothing to take just some bunch of juices.

"Is the coffee done?"I ask and she nod.

I pick the mug from the cabinet and it mistakenly slip off my hand hiting hanan on the head before shattering on the floor.

She turn to look at me surprisingly,
Honestly speaking am kinda angry with her about yesterday incident, she should have insisted on sweeping the broken glasses.

"It wasn't intentional stop looking at me that way."I say and pick another mug from the cabinet.

I fetch the coffees from the coffee machine and turn to leave the kitchen to see my mum standing by the kitchen door with her hand fold on her chest.

"Good morning mummy."I say and she look at me.

"Morning hafiz let me just pretend i didn't see what happened right now,"she say and I scratch the back of my head.

"Mummy the breakfast is ready are you eating now."Hanan ask from the kitchen and my mum smile.

"Yes my dear we are all having breakfast on the dinning table, hafiz why don't you wait a little as Hanan set the table."my mum say and I nod.

My mum leave the kitchen and I sigh,
I hang my suit jacket by the kitchen door.

"Do you need help,
Wait you make Akara for breakfast?"I ask baffle and she look at me confuse.

"Mummy say she want to have "Akara and kunun tsami",.if you don't like it I will make something for you."she say and i shake my head.

"No,no, I like it, it's been a while i eat it."I say and she nod.

We set the dinning together once we are done hanan head to call my mum as i head to call nadia.

"Babe you are still around?"she ask wearing her clothes and i nod.

"Yeah.
You should come down let's have breakfast mummy is already waiting."I say as i zip her shirt.

We both leave thé room and head downstairs hanan and my mum are already sitted.

"Good morning."nadia say my mum glance at her and go back to pressing her phone,i kinda feel bad but didn't comment.

Hanan dishe my mum food and drop it for her as she mutter a thank you.

"What is this?
babe i cant eat this."nadia say and my hanan look at her with a grimace on her face.

"Hanan is there thé remaining sandwich from yesterday so nady can Have one."i ask as hanan drop thé plate of my food.

"There is but ya fuad is coming and i promised to give him thé remaining two."she say and from her voice you could sensé thé anger she is acting weird and its pissing me off.

"Can't you make another one before he comes over,why are acting selfish and annoying?"i say angrily and she looks at me perplex.

"Why?
Is your wife cripple she should make one for herself hanan is nobody house help."my mum say, I glare at hanan and turn my gaze to nadia.

"Baby you should go and make one for yourself right, i will buy you some when coming back from work."I say in a whisper but nadia get up and head upstairs.

I feel my apatite disappear and i stare at the steaming cup of kunun tsami,
Why is hanan been a jerk maybe it's because of the little attention i start paying to her that she thinks she is special or something, I will personally fix her right where she belongs to let my mum leave first.

"If you are not eating you can as well go to work."my mum say and i stand up from the dinning.

I pick my jacket from the kitchen and pack my stuffs from the couch and head out of the house enrage.

Seems we are back to square one, hafiz what the hell is wrong with you.

Hanan soo you have mouth now no worry nadia will soon put you to your place😉

Sooo what do you all think fellas drop your comment for regular updates.