💕fifty4💕

Staring at hanan sleeping face hafiz sigh, How is he going to tell hanan she won't be able to use her legs again,
do he arranged for the surgery which will conduct tomorrow morning but deep within him hafiz know it's not going to be an unsuccessful one since her femoral nerves are completely damage, he hold her hands to his chest as he lay his head on the edge of the bed, Hafiz feel like crying anytime he look at hanan he feel guilty, he feel responsible that he couldn't do anything to make her walk.

"Hafiz."hanan say sleepily as she stare at the blurry figure beside her bed.

Hafiz look up from the bed looking at her worriedly, she smile at him weakly and hafiz smile.

Hanan knows hafiz is worried about her not been able to walk again when her dad told her earlier hanan feel sad but she wasn't even able to cry because she think it's pointless since no matter what she do her legs are useless now.

"Hafiz why are you crying, you are always crying because of me don't you know that anytime you cry it hurt my feelings, i feel like you deserve someone better someone who will always put a smile on your face not making you to cry all the time, if it's about my legs that you are crying like this then please stop because honestly speaking crying won't bring back my legs so it's better if we all move on and forget i ever walk it will be less painful."hanan say sternly because hafiz crying all the time all because of her is starting to scare her.

"Stop crying instead you should be greatful i am still alive, it doesn't matter if i can't walk because when i become old i won't be able to walk so it's still same."hanan say with a smile as she clean hafiz face.

"I can't help it, anytime i see you in pain i just can't control my emotions and now i feel like i failed you i promise to make you walk again."hafiz say avoiding eye contact with hanan as she smile.

" Hafiz."Hanan call looking at him as he humm in response with his gaze fix on there entwined hands.
"Look at me hafiz i want to say this when i am staring into your eyes."hafiz look at Hanan with a weak smile and she smile.

"Are you in love with me or my legs, you should thank the almighty that i am still alive , I know it hurt to know i won't be able to make use of my legs but .......hanan pause and flick away some tears from her eyes.
I need someone to confide in, someone i will cry on, someone that will let me know my legs aren't as important as i thought they are and i believe that person is you hafiz, if you are crying what do you expect me to do i need you to be strong for me hafiz, i need you to tell me everything will be alright  a..and.....hanan try saying but breakdown into tears as hafiz hold her hand with his right hand using his  left hand to clean her tears.

Hafiz feel like crying seeing hanan crying is excruciating but he have to be strong for her, they will pass through this together.

"Sorry,
It's ok hanan please stop crying everything will be alright i promise."hafiz say as he stroke his fingers through her hair.

He let her cry sometimes crying help you relax you do let all the emotions out after few minutes hanan fall asleep and hafiz leave the room, he has to call his dad and mum to let them know he is perfectly fine before they send a search party for him.

*******************************

Back in the small town of akwanga soby is awake and has been yapping the nurses to take her to her husband, fazil try to let her calm down but soby is adamant about seeing Amir.

"Amany what did dad said to you when you called."fazil ask and Amany sigh.

"He is on his way he will be here soon."Amany say for like the 20th time.

Soby feel bad and responsible for whatever is happening now, do Amany told her hanan is fine but she didn't mention about the whole leg stuff.

The bedroom open and Amir come in making fazil and Amany to sigh in relief, the two leave the room and let the couple have there privacy.

"Ohh come on sabreen i am not going anywhere, How are you feeling?"Amir ask trying to remove his wife from his chest to soby hug him tightly.

"If you don't let me breathe i will die."Amir say with a smile on his face as soby come out of his chest avoiding his eyes she feel guilty for everything and the thought of her husband angry scare her little soul.

"None of this is your fault my juliet, i know you are stubborn but you never mean for any of this to happened everything you where doing was with a pure and good intention so i can never blâme you for any if this, i love you."Amir say hugging his crying wife, he miss her and how could be even blâme her of any of this when he almost lost her.

"I'm sorry."she say in between sob and Amir humm in response as he place his head on her forehead.

Hé wonder how she will handle thé news of hanan not able to walk again.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Hananians are you all happy now😏.