💕thirty6💕

Hafiz!

Halting in the parking lot i sigh and pick my laptop bag.

"Good day sir."Simon the security guard say scratching his head.

"Simon.
How are you doing?"I ask coming out of the car.

"Fine sir.
Well sir there seems to be a little problem your father in law came few minutes ago with some officers and they left with white madam."he say and i look at him perplex.

"What?
You mean uncle Amir was here and some police officers left with my wife?"I ask baffle as i begin scrolling through my phone searching for nadia contact.

"Yes sir.
Na army people sir not police.
He was together with small madam brother "oga fazil""he say scratching his head i nod as i press the phone to my ear it ring several times and no answer.

"What happen?
Didn't they say anything to you?."[ ask frustratedly going through my contact.

"No sir.
Hé was together with small madam brother, i dont know what really happen."simon say and i sigh.

"What about hanan where is she?"I ask searching for fazil contact pressing the phone to my ear, it's switch off making me to sigh frustratedly.

"I don't know sir her dad left immediately."he say and i head inside the house.

If this has anything to do with this little rat i called a wife then she will definitely be leaving this house today i am tired of this burden i called a marriage. I push the front door open and scrunch my nose up in disgust.

"What the hell is that smell?"I mutter closing the door behind me i freeze at the sight of blood in the white tiles parlour.
I run upstairs to nadia room but no one there, I check my bedroom and hanan bedroom everyone is gone.

What is actually going on, I rummage through my pocket and answer my ringing phone.

"Sir can you come down to thé station your wife is here she's been arrested for attempted murder."a voice say and i feel like the world is spinning, she tell me the address and i head to the station.

"What the hell is going on how will nadia be arrested for attempted murder i hope that blood i saw isn't a miscarriage or it doesn't have anything to do with the pregnancy, where the hell is hanan?
Why was uncle Amir in my house ?"i parked my car and enter the station.

"Baby."nadia say sitting on one of the chair with an officer, she look dirty it's as if a car ran over her 100times her clothes tear and her hairs sticking in different direction.

"Baby who did this to you?
Who brought you here?"I ask baffle as i sit next to her and hug her.

"Baby is hanan i was in the kitchen making a sandwich she came and started beating me saying she must get rid of our baby she picked a knife and i run to the parlour i fall on the center table and she was about stabbing the knife on me and i try collecting it from her hands, it mistakenly hurt her on the face just in time her dad came in, he called some soldiers, baby they humiliated me they took me to there barrack he watched them beating and debasing me before he brought me here."she explain crying into my chest, how could uncle Amir be this wicked humiliating a lady i never thought he could be so mean.

"Sorry baby.
I got you is thé baby alright?"i ask worriedly and she sigh.

"I dont know baby just get me out of here."she say in annoyance crying.

I go through my contact searching for a friend contact and someone tap me by thé shoulder.

"Hafiz."thé voice say and look up to see an old friend of mine jamil.

"Ooohh thanks goodness jamil i really do need your favor."I say and explain evrything to him he give us some papers to sign and we leave.

"Baby i think we should go to thé hospital so thé doctor would check on you and thé baby."I say worriedly looking at her.

"Stop!stop hafiz!
Thats all you ever think of baby, baby and baby, i dont want to go to hospital i wanna go home, i need rest."she say in annoyance and i sigh.

Thé drive turns quiet and once we arrived home she walk out of the car angrily storming into thé house as i trail behind her.

"You know what hafiz i am sick of this marriage, i have never been humiliated like this in my life, did you see thé way they beat me look at my body bruises every where, frog jump! me nadia zayn doing a frog jump all because i married you."she yell once she enter thé bedroom and i sigh.

"Come on baby i am sorry, hanan has left, now lets have our peacefull marriage, its just you,me and our unborn child now."I say hugging her.

"It wont be long before your family will go nut and you will go bring her back, i am sick of you hafiz your parents controll everything you do, cant you make your own décision."she yelll and i sigh.

"Hanan is not coming back i promise you, lets go in there so i can bath you prépare something for you to eat and you will rest."I say and she nod.

I hope hanan doesn't step foot into this house because i will personally send her home with her divorce papers thé least my family will do is they will be mad for some times and they will forgive me at thé end, that very annoying little girl.

Hafiz,i dont know what to say about you, i love you but honestly you will regret all this things you are doing.

Ohh nadia i wishe i was there watching you going through that hell, Nigeria army can sure discipline people like you.

Amir, Amir i trust your temperamental self i really miss writing about your grumpy self though😊.

Vote, comment and tag your friends to read.

Nigeria @ 60 Happy independence to you all my fellow nigerians.🎉