Training wheels lyris prank (Craigson)

This was requested from a friend,lol it was supposed to be just a joke but I wanted to see what people think. Btw they are 13 in this

Craig's POV:Me and Jason have been getting along surprisingly well,guess it was because he's been less bossy and rude. Probably because of that fossil incident, wonder why he ran off? Guess he felt stupid.

I scrolled through my phone, I saw Jason on my contacts list. I remembered we exchanged phone numbers awhile back, why did we do it? Doesn't matter now.

I walked to creek, all ready for another summer day at the creek. I saw that my friends weren't at the stump today, maybe they're inside?

"Jp? Kelsey?"I called getting inside the stump, no one, just a piece of paper I was drawing on last time we were here. I shrugged my shoulders and got out the stump to call them. Just as I was about to call them, I heard Bobby call my name,"Hm? What is it,Bobby?"I asked putting my phone back inside my bag."It's truth or dare at the creek! Why aren't you there?"Bobby asked."Truth or dare? Hmm, nah, I think I'll pass truth or dare gets scary sometimes, I don't wanna take the risk..."I  told Bobby."Alright, Craig suit yourself"Bobby said then ran off. Guess I'll just hang out in the stump while Jp and Kelsey play truth or dare.

Jason's POV:I sat next to Bobby as everyone else got ready for truth or dare, hope it doesn't go wrong like the last time I played truth or dare, oh boy that was a disaster.

Only ten people showed up, well, if you count myself. The only kids who showed up are, Bobby, Kelsey, Mortimor, Tony, Boris ,Big Red, Jp, Sparkle Cadet and Eliza.We all would sit in a circle and we each had to ask each other truth or dare and we either had to pick truth or dare.

I'm a little surprised Craig didn't really show up, he almost always joins games like this, guess he wanted to do his own thing today. Couldn't blame him, the last time he played truth or dare Kelsey dared him to climb a tree and pretend too make dinosaur noises so people would think dinosaurs never got extinct . But he tripped and almost broke his collar bone, luckily Kelsey apologized and didn't think it would go this far. Well, I'm kinda glad he didn't get hurt, the truth is I've kinda been crushing on him for a bit, I would hate seeing him hurt. The only reason why I haven't spilled my feelings yet is because I don't want him to think I'm weird, I've done so much dumb crud, how can he even stand me?!

I noticed Sparkle Cadet was in the middle, the person in the middle always goes first."Hmm alright, Eliza, truth or dare?"Sparkle Cadet asked,"Hmm, just to be safe, I'll have to go with truth"Eliza said with her parasol in her left hand."Hmm, what is the biggest lie you told someone?"Sparkle Cadet asked."Well, the biggest lie I told was when I faked a whole cake at a tea party"Eliza said not looking like she regrets it."Oh, that must've gone wrong..."Sparkle Cadet mumbled.

It was Jp's turn now, oh god, please do not pick me..."Hmm, Boris, truth or dare?"Jp asked Boris looking pretty daring."Boris picks dare"Boris said. Aw shoot...

"I dare you, to prank call the first restaurant that comes to your mind"Jp said smirking a bit. I watch Boris dial the phone number to pasta la vista, I didn't panic too much because Boris already hid his number. I heard Big Red laugh quietly, hope this doesn't go wrong.

"Thank you for calling Pasta La Vista,what would you like?"I heard the female on the phone ask, she sounded so sweet, she wants to do her job."Hello I would like to file a complaint, I was at your restaurant yesterday with my son Billy,we were eating our food,but it was interrupted when Billy saw something in his food, I looked and saw a rat in his food, I was speechless"Boris said in a fake voice.