Omar X Nonbinary! Reader

Requested By:Tsumugi_kinnie

You threw your bag angrily on Omars couch then sat down on the couch crossing your arms. You just got back from a date with one of the kids at the creek and it went awful. "It was that bad huh?"Omar asked sitting beside you ready to hear you rant. "Yep! Ugh, I just don't get it Omar! This is the third time someone asked me to go out with them and ended up being a total flop!"You ranted.

Omars POV:I was aware that (Y/N) got asked out a few times but it always ended terribly. I've started having a crush on (Y/N) recently, maybe I can try something...  "Hey, (Y/N). Maybe I can set someone up with you"I offered.

3rd Person

You turned your head to Omar in curiosity, "Like a blind date?"You asked in curiosity, "You could say that, does Sunday work for you?"Omar asked, you nodded your head smiling. "Now c'mon you can help me pick a good outfit!"You said grabbing onto Omars hand and rushing him somewhere you could get a new outfit you didn't notice the blush filling up Omars face due to you holding his hand.

Time Skip

It was finally the day of your date, you walked to where the date was, it took place at a nice park. And when you walked to where your date should be, your jaw almost dropped.

You saw your friend, Omar with some red roses for you with the thorns taken off. You blushed a little and sat down next to him, "Omar you did all this?"You asked feeling somewhat impressed with everything Omar set up for you. "Yeah I did...I've uh...Wanted to ask you out for sometime...I was scared you'd say no so I set this up..."Omar admitted. "Huh...So that's why you never liked the people that asked me out"You joked.

Omars cheeks turned a slight vermilion and he nodded in embarrassment. "Aw, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. Honestly I'm flattered you went all this way for me..."You smiled resting your head on Omars shoulder or who you should call, your new boyfriend. "Never expected you to be the one"You smiled then kissed Omars cheek playfully, Omar smiled at the romantic moment he was having with you aka the moment he wanted for awhile and a moment you never knew you wanted.