The King X Gender Neutral! Reader

Requested By:@aceboiyeet
(Y/N):Your Name
(M/N):Middle Name
(L/N):Last Name
This takes place after Capture the flag (Part 5) so there will be spoilers for that episode, so if you haven't yet please watch the episode first before reading this. Btw Xavier isn't really a character that I like, this was just a request.

You sighed and sipped your cold drink, summer had just started. You had just moved to a new neighbourhood yesterday, your parents were still unpacking so that gave you some free time to explore the area. Just when you were about to head out the door, your doorbell rang. "(Y/N)! Get the door!"Your mom called out to you. You sighed in annoyance and answered the door, it was a tall boy with black spiky hair, a teal shirt, blue jeans, blue eyes and brown skin. He was holding a plate with tin foil on it, "H-Hi...My parents, I mean...Me and my parents wanted to w-welcome you to the neighbourhood..."The boy nervously stuttered.

You didn't seem annoyed or confused why he was nervous, you thought maybe he was socially awkward. "Oh, thanks. And hey, it's fine if you're nervous, I'm not the greatest at talking to people either"You said. "I'm (Y/N), (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N). Whats yours?"You asked trying to maybe make new friends. "I-I'm Xavier..."Xavier stuttered shaking your hand. "Who was at the door, (Y/N)?"Your mother asked walking towards you.

"This is Xavier, him and his parents wanted to welcome us"You said, you gave the plate to your mom and she put it in the kitchen. "Xavier, did you give the cookies to the new family moving here?"someone you assumed was Xaviers mother said. "I did mom!"Xavier called out hoping his mom wouldn't embarrass him. "Hey, Xavier I'm thinking of going to that creek nearby, wanna come?"You said.

Xavier did a panicked look, "Uh...N-Nah, I prefer not to be with wild life..."Xavier said, you had no idea he was lying. "Oh, thats fine. I just got a video game to play, you wanna play it with me?"You offered. Xavier did a surprised look, "Y-you wanna play w-w-with me?"Xavier asked shocked by your offer. "Yeah! My parents are almost done unpacking and my room is cleared up"You said. Xavier though for a moment, "S-sure...I'll play with you..."Xavier said then walked into your house with you.

Xaviers POV:No one had ever invited me to play, expect for that time that kid Toman did...Gosh I reacted poorly to losing...(Y/N) can't know what I did when I was King Xavier, they just can't. I can't show my face to the creek after everything I did, guess I'll have to live my life as an indoor kid now...This is a summer I'll use to start over, maybe I can start over with (Y/N)...

Time Skip

I sighed and waited in the principals office for the new student to come, summer was almost over so that meant school was starting with a new student coming. I volunteered to show the new student around the school. I was the only one that did. I wanna start new now that I wouldn't dare step foot in the creek after Capture the flag. But atleast I made a new friend...Hope I can keep this one unlike the others... "Xavier, the new student is here"The principal said with the new student was next to him. And I knew exactly who it was...

"Xavier, this is (Y/N), they'll be the new student around here"The principal introduced, (Y/N)? They're the new student, guess I could get to know them more inside and out school.

3rd Person:

You and Xavier walked out the principals office ready for the tour. "Didn't know you go here..."You mumbled walking with Xavier, Xavier seemed to have not heard you. Xavier began the tour and tried to explain everything the best he can, "The teacher hasn't really set up who sits at each desk, so you might just have to see when school finally starts"Xavier said wrapping up the tour. "Uh t-thanks..."You thanked feeling a little nervous, Xavier noticed how nervous you were and walked towards you. "You okay?"Xavier asked, "I-I'm just nervous...What if they don't like me?"You asked, Xavier gave you a doubtful look "I'm sure they'll like you, just make sure you don't become a controlling, sore loser, sociopath that no one wants to be friends with and..-"Xavier 'explained'.