Bernard X Female! Reader

Requested By:ElderMarkSimp
(Y/N):Your Name
(C/O/C):Color of chose
Btw, this is a sickfic so...

Bernard knocked on your bedroom door, "Come in!"You called out followed by a cough. You were sick today, there was no way you were going to make it to the school dance tomorrow night, so you had to skip school today. Just when your crush Bernard broke up with his girlfriend, you just had to get sick today was the perfect time to ask him out.

"(Y/N), you ain't dying!"Bernard said trying not to laugh as you were acting like you were dying. "Boy-Bye!"You called out then sneezed. Bernard sat beside you on the bed and reached into his backpack for a short worksheet your teacher gave you. As he was looking, a (C/O/C) envelop fell out his backpack with your name on. "Hey, what's that?"You asked reaching out for it, you got the envelope open and looked at the note that was for you. "Uh...Y-You don't wanna open that!"Bernard said trying to convince you to leave the envelope with your name on it alone.

"Boy-Bye! It's for me, my mail my business!"You said slipping the note out the envelope. You looked at the note more, "And it's from you! Why don't you want me to see it?!"You asked wrapping the blanket around you and read the note from Bernard. It was a letter asking you out to the dance, dang, you didn't even need to do it yourself.

"Oh-ho-ho, Bernard I didn't know you were already trying to reclaim your 'Prince Charming' title again"You teased. "So is that a yes?"Bernard said ignoring your teasing. You kissed his cheek then smiled at him, "Why wouldn't it be? Well, if you give me a kiss of good luck I can go with you"You teased. "Of course"Bernard said then kissed the back of your hand.

The next night:

You were finally doing better and was well enough to go to the dance with your new boyfriend. You heard a car honk outside front of your house and your doorbell ring. You opened up the door and saw Bernard greet you with flowers. Bernard then walked you to the car and opened the front door for you. "Ladies first"Bernard said opening the car door for you, you sat down in the car, "Such a gentleman"you said ready for a night of romance.