Coraline Part 15

Tonys POV:I saw that other people were coming to my birthday party. I had my new gloves on, even though my parents couldn't make it to my birthday, it was only a one time thing. Jasons parents have missed a bit more birthdays than mine but at least they try to make it.

I looked over and saw Tabitha and Courtney. They were the ones that drove Jason over here, I saw a tray of lemonade on the table. Maybe I could thank them both, after all they helped me get Jason and Boris back by giving me the stone to find the ghost eyes. "Thanks for helping me, Mrs.Courtney, Mrs.Tabitha"I said politely offering them some lemonade, "Oh look, Courtney, pink ladies"Tabitha said getting a glass of lemonade. Courtney smiled and got herself a glass of lemonade, "Actually it's just lemonade"I said.

I smiled and walked off to Jason and Boris, I finally convinced Jason to garden even though he might get a little dirty. Jason was scolding Boris for burping, Jason thinks it's disgusting, "Cold drinks?"I offered innocently. Boris thanked me and got a drink for himself, Jason smiled and got up for a drink, "You were right, Tony...I really hate dirt...But, the tulips look nice..."Jason smiled actually looking on the bright side of things for once. I honestly feel glad Jason is changing his attitude and he actually accepted my apology.

Just when Jason was gonna get himself a drink, Craig passed by us. "Oh hey, Jason. The tulips look great"Craig said, Jason blushed wildly and put on the same nervous grin he had every time Craig was around. "O-oh....Thanks Craig..."Jason smiled, "Oh and I almost forgot, happy early birthday Tony"Craig said. I thanked Craig and he walked off.

"You know, you should go talk to him, Jason. I know you're crushing on Craig, go for it"I said, Jason gave me a surprised look. "You think he's into boys with braces?"Jason whispered to me, "I'm sure he'd like you"I said. I've always noticed how Jason would blush when Craig was around. He should make a move, "You're right, is there anything on my face?"Jason asked. I smiled and shook my head as a no. Jason smiled, got a breath mint and walked towards Craig.

I smiled widely and hoped it does well, I walked towards where Roger would be, he was collecting tomatoes he gardened. "Ahem, how are the mice, Roger?"I asked, Roger turned to me and smiled, "They tell me that you, are saviour, Tony. And soon as they are ready, they wish to give special thanks to you"Roger said then got himself a lemonade.

"Kelsey! I know where I'm going! I used to live here!". A familiar someone said, I looked and saw it was Cheyenne with Kelsey. "Welcome Mrs.Cheyenne!"I said walking towards them both with the tray of lemonade. Cheyenne looked down at me and smiled, "Oh, hello"Cheyenne kindly smiled at me, even though at first she seemed like the stereotypical strict babysitter, she cares about Kelsey and does everything that she can to not let her end up like Xavier. "I'm Tony, I got so much to tell you!"I said to Cheyenne.

Before I started talking to Cheyenne and Kelsey, I peaked over to Jason. I saw that Craig and Jason were holding hands and Jason was blushing hard, I think it went well.