Yandere! Alliance Of Science Prefrences

Wren🔬:

What nicknames she calls you:

•Dangerous Chemical
•Einstein
•Lovelace
•Genius

"Oh gosh, please don't be scared (Y/N), I just got a little messy with a science experience"

How she views you:She used to be annoyed to death by you, you were failing your science class. And the teacher forced her to help you get better, of course Wren was slightly annoyed but she did it anyways so she wouldn't get in trouble. After sometime of tutoring Wren got to know you more and more, she learnt that you were actually trying but the subject was just hard for you. She promised to never make you feel dumb again, guess that's why everyone that called you dumb would be found dead the next day.

Faraday🔭:

What Nicknames she calls you:

•Smarty-Pants
•Asteroid
•Delta

"My goodness, your love is like a drug. I'd do anything for it, even if it meant taking a few people out the picture"

How she views you:You meant just the world to Faraday, she'd do anything for you to love her as much as she loved you, she sure wasn't lying when you found her shoving a knife in your crushes throat.

Carl⚗️

What nicknames he calls you:

•Love Potion
•Nerdy
•Science-Geek

"(Y/N), don't be upset I got rid of those pests you're just, super lovable. Not saying its your fault, but..."

How he views you:My oh my, where could this boy even start. He wanted every piece of you, it was like you poisoned him with a love potion. Who could've knew that his love for you would cost so many people their lives.