Coraline Part 9

Tonys POV:I did a sympathetic look at the ghost kids, how long have they've been here anyways? But I felt some hands pulled over my mouth and pull me out the room with the ghost children.

I had no idea who it was, it could've been Maya or Xavier or someone worse...When the person pulled me out the room I pushed myself backwards making whoever that grabbed me hit a few walls. I got free and they let me go, the person that pulled me out the room was laying on the floor. I saw they were wearing a chicken mask, I pulled it off them. As soon as I saw who was under that mask, I regretted every attack...

"KELSEY?!"

I shouted in surprise, I looked closer and saw that the other Kelsey had a smile sewed on her face. At first Kelsey put her hands over her face to hide what happened with her but I moved them out the way so I could see what happened. Oh god... "Did he do this to you?"I asked Kelsey, I realized that Kelsey couldn't speak so I untied the thread that was forcing Kelsey to smile, there was no doubt Xavier did this to her. "I hope that feels bet-"I said once I got the thread out, but Kelsey hushed me as soon as she could talk.

Kelsey looked around to see if anyone was there, I stayed quiet like Kelsey said to do. Kelsey grabbed onto my hand and rushed me to the same room me and Xavier were talking, aka the same room with the small door. But the closet was still blocking it, me and Kelsey knocked it over so I could get through the door, but...The last person we needed showed up...

"Tony?! Is that you?"Xavier called out from afar, oh no...I did a panicked look and turned my attention to Kelsey. "Let's go!"I whisper shouted to Kelsey, I opened up the door and saw the tunnel wasn't the same neon lights, it was gray and dusty.

"Tony!"Xaviers voice was getting slightly closer to us. I looked over to the other Kelsey, there was no way I was gonna let Xavier do something to her. "C'mon! He'll hurt you again..."I said begging her to come with me. But Kelsey shook her head as a no, I couldn't take her with me, she removed her glove and blew it. It wasn't her hand...It was just ashes...

"TONY! HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY YOUR KING!"

Xavier screamed like he was crazy, his footsteps were getting closer. Kelsey gave me one last sad look and pushed me in the door, closing it. So I would be free... "TONY!"Xavier screamed. I had to escape...For the other Kelsey...I quickly started crawling to the other end of the door so I would be away from Xavier, I was moving spider webs out my way, but luckily...The other door was there, I slammed it open and rolled out of there...Finally back at my house.

I shut the small door and locked it, I heavily panted. "I'M HOME!"I screamed at the top of my lungs, I sighed and looked at the time, my parents had to be away for sometime because of their job. I sighed and dusted the spider webs off me, I walked to where I last had my phone, my bedroom. I decided to call Jason to apologize for giving him so much attitude, but he wasn't picking up. I tried to call again, no answer...I did the same with Boris but no luck for him either. I sighed and decided to look at the creek, I asked some of the creek kids if they've seen either Jason or Boris but they all denied it.

I thought I could walk to Jasons house to see if he decided to stay home today, but when I knocked on the door no one answered, I saw that the door was unlocked. I did a confused look, why wasn't the door locked? I decided to walk inside myself, I looked on the kitchen table that Jason left his groceries on the table. I thought maybe there was a note on where he went, but the only thing that were in the bag were food that went bad...

That's disgusting...I did a grossed out look and I quickly exited the house so I wouldn't look like I was breaking in, I sighed wondering where they went. Even their parents won't pick up the phone...If they were actually going away they would've told me...They ALWAYS do...I decided to just head home, I laid on my back wondering where they could've gone. Until I heard the doorbell ring, I knew that wasn't my parents they would've used their keys. So that could mean...

Jason and Boris!

I rushed to the door expecting them both at the door, but when I answered the door, it was the last person I expected.

Kelsey...

Kelsey gave me an awkward smile and wave, it wasn't the other Kelsey. It was the one that talked, "Oh...The Kelsey that talks..."I sighed, "Huh? Uh...Yeah, um...So you know that old doll that I gave you...?"Kelsey asked, at first she was confused by my comment but brushed it off quickly. "Um...Cheyenne's real mad...Says it was her brothers...The one that disappeared..."Kelsey explained. I remembered the doll Kelsey gave me, I shuttered thinking about Xavier spying on me this whole time. "You stole that doll didn't you?!"I snapped pretty upset with Kelsey.

"Well...It looked just like you! And I figured it used to-"Kelsey tried to explain slowly realising her mistake. "It used to look like this...Pioneer girl, then it was some girl with googles and dressed like a lily pad! Then it was this little rascal kids that dressed like some cherry blossom tree, all fast runnin', he looked like an annoying little brother that stole your stuff and...-"I quickly spoke, but then, I figured everything out, that cherry blossom kid looked a bit like one of Cheyennes parents... "Cheyennes missing brother..."I mumbled.

"I think I just met him...C'mon!"I said then rushed Kelsey inside my house closing the door behind me. Kelsey did a panicked look seeing she was inside my house, "Listen, I-I'm not supposed to be-"Kelsey tried to explain but I pulled her in closer to the door so she would stop talking and let me explain. "He's in there"I said pointing to the small door, Kelsey kneeled down to the door. "Can you uh...Can you unlock it"Kelsey asked trying to touch the key that I used to lock it, "Not in a million years! But it wouldn't matter, he can't escape without his eyes!"I said. "None of the ghosts can".

Kelsey moved away from the door realising I wasn't gonna open it. "So uh...I really need to get that doll..."Kelsey said trying not to sound rude, "Great! I'd love to get rid of it!"I said just remembering it now. I didn't want anything spying on me anyways...I walked Kelsey to where I last had the doll, "Where are you hiding ya little monster?!"I angrily shouted searching for the doll, "You and Cheyenne been talking?"Kelsey asked as she watched me look around for it. "The doll's a spy! That's how he watches you, finds out what's wrong with your life!"I shouted looking for the doll even harder.

"The doll is Cheyennes spy...?"Kelsey asked kinda confused, "No! The other friend! He's got this whole world where everything's better! The food, the garden, the kids..."I listed looking, "But it's all a trap"I finished staring right into Kelseys eyes. Kelsey gulped and looked at me like I was crazy, but I wasn't. I saw everything, the way Xavier changed into a sociopathic jerk that eats lives, Maya being silenced by the fake arms that were supposed to play a piano. I never missed a second.

Kelsey slowly backed away from me, "Yeah, um...I think I heard someone calling me..."Kelsey lied trying to use those times Cheyenne called for her to come to her. She didn't believe me?! I saw EVERYTHING! "Don't believe me?! You can ask The Cat!"I shouted trying to get Kelsey to agree with me, I was doing her a favor...She could end up like me, falling for Xaviers tricks and lies.

A long pause grew from Kelsey and she stared at me thinking I was crazy, insane, out my mind. "The cat...I-I'll just tell Cheyenne that you couldn't find the doll..."Kelsey said about to walk off. At that point I was done with her not believing me, I took off my shoe and threw it straight her. "Ow!"Kelsey whined.

"You're not listening to me!"I shouted in anger, no one ever does. No one has an ear open for me, ever, and when I thought someone finally did. It was all fake, nothing. I've been a welcome mat for too long, someone is gonna listen to me.

"That's cause you're, crazy...!"Kelsey accused, I then threw my other shoe at her but she dodged it just in time. Kelsey began shouting in terror back to her bike as I chased her with my shoe while I groaned in frustration. Kelsey made it to her bike, "You creep!"I rudely shouted with my shoe in my hand, "Crazy!"Kelsey spat out to me before biking away.

"Crazy?! You're the girl living in a make believe world of warriors that gave me the doll!"I shouted before throwing my shoe at her again. And with that, Kelsey rode away, like I was crazy. It's easy for her to bike away, she wasn't the one that was lied to and was locked in a room and was forced to abandon the person that tried to save you! I fell to my knees realizing I lost the only person I had now, that was it.

I was all alone with no one...Not a single person wanted to be by my side...I felt like an idiot, and with that, I was just on my knees crying in pure frustration while rain started to fall from the sky, just great...