Omar X Female! Reader Part 2

Requested by:Tsumugi_kinnie
(Y/N):Your name
The song at the top is what inspired the storyline.

Omars POV:It had been sometime since...That happened...Sorry I just hate bringing it up, the thought of someone I love being hurt, hurts me more.

So you know when Maya said that she liked me...? Well, Maya said that she wanted to help me move on by ya know, dating her. But the thing is, I still love (Y/N)...No one had loved her like I did, but she was still in the hospital.

3rd Person

You slowly started to open your eyes, everything still hurt from head to toe. You tried looking around, you were in a hospital bed in a hospital room, you weren't surprised. You couldn't wait to get home and do what you were gonna do when you saw Maya try to start over with Omar. But then, you heard your hospital door open. It was Omar with your favorite flowers, you looked to the side and saw some flowers on the night stand, mostly likely from Omar he was the one to give you flowers.

"(Y/N)! You're finally awake!"Omar cheered happily almost dropping the flowers running to you. You smiled slightly and hugged him back, "So, what did I miss?"You joked.

Omars POV:I smiled and decided I could joke around this time, so you know that one time when you miss school all this crazy stuff happens, ya know. There were 100 fights, the teacher fell out the window, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs preformed on the rooftop and a food fight happened, you know, that kind of crazy. So I decided to pretend the day was like when you miss a day at school.

"Oh you missed a lot, someone set the trading tree on fire, there were 10 fights in only three hours and then, Elizas parents rented a limo and Eliza let us take it for a joy ride, and Deltron and Toman were rap battling on the top of the limo, and the former champions were dancing in the background on a separate limousine, but then someone crushed it into a bank"I joked. Then I looked at (Y/N) and saw that she looked absolutely dumbfounded, "I missed a joy ride..."(Y/N) said in disbelief.

(Y/N) turned to her pillow and was about to scream in it,  okay maybe I made her a little bad. "W-wait! *Wheezes* (Y/N)! It was a joke! *Dies on laughter*"I laughed, (Y/N) looked like she wanted to slap me, but didn't and just kissed me. I redden a little by the kiss, she then hugged me instead of slapping me. I'm just happy (Y/N) stayed the same even after the car hit her. I missed her so much, now that I think about it, I don't think dating Maya helped me move on. I still want to be with (Y/N) so badly...She can't know I'm dating Maya, of course I don't hate Maya I just don't love her the way I do with (Y/N).

Time Skip

The next day before I went to spend my visiting time with (Y/N), I gulped and walked up to Maya, she was pretty calm like usual when we first met. I took a deep breath and took her what was really in my mind. I was kinda surprised she wasn't mad, "I understand, go her, Green Poncho"Maya joked lightly punching my shoulder in a joking manner, I gave her one last smile then ran to the hospital where (Y/N), she should be out by tomorrow thankfully.

I pushed the buttons on the elevator to (Y/N)s  hospital room, I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. "Who is it?!"(Y/N) shouted, "Your mom"I said almost laughing, forgive I couldn't help myself...

"Yep, you're Omar, come in!"(Y/N) shouted from her room, I opened up the door ready to ask her to be my girlfriend. "Hey, (Y/N). There's uh...Something I've been wanting to tell you..."I said nervously scratching the next of my neck, "Someone's outside trying to jump you and you need me to help?"(Y/N) joked since the last time I said that someone was trying to jump me.

I smiled trying not to laugh, "No it's not that...Listen, I wanted to ask you, will you be my girlfriend, (Y/N)?!"I asked. She didn't really look surprised because we were both fairly aware that we both had feelings for each other, "I knew you'd say that"(Y/N) smiled then pulled me in to kiss me, I'll take that as a yes...