Coraline Part 10

Tonys POV:I walked inside my house soaking wet because of the rain, I've lost everything. I decided to try calling Boris again, pick it up Boris...The phone began ringing.

"Hello"

Boris picked up the phone, "Boris! I-"I said once I heard Boris talk through the phone, but it just ended up just being for a voice mail...I hung up the phone in frustration. "Where have you gone..."I mumbled putting my phone away. Then, I remembered two teenaged girls, The Witches...Maybe they can bring them both back...

I got my things and walked to where Courtney would be with her girlfriend. I knocked on the door and explained what happened leaving out the Xavier parts. And they let me in, "Courtney, are you getting ready?"Tabitha called out in another room, "We've lost our ride, Tabitha! Tony says his little friends have vanished quite completely!"Courtney called out to Tabitha. "What?!"Tabitha shouted running towards us, "We've waited months for those tickets!".

"We could walk..."Courtney suggested, "It's nearly two miles from the theatre!"Tabitha said facepalming. I rolled my eyes, they said they'd help me find Jason and Boris not argue. "Ahem!"I said like Jason would when he wanted someone to shut up so get their attention. The Witches turned to me realizing they weren't doing what they said they'd would. "Oh yes...Your missing friends, we know just what you need"Courtney said. Tabitha got a bowl of hard taffy and gave it to Courtney. "How is hundred year old candy gonna-"I asked hoping I didn't sound rude. Until I looked up and saw Courtney had some knitting needles in both her hands and started to repeatedly stab the hard taffy as hard as she could. Oh dear...

It didn't take long for the hard taffy to look like powder, Tabitha walked towards the taffy and blew it away, just like the other Kelsey did with her ash hand. "There you go, sweetie"Courtney smiled getting something out the taffy bowl with her knitting needles and handing it to me. I looked at what Courtney handed me, it was a small green triangle stone with a smooth hole in it. "What's it for?"I asked looking at it, "Well, it might help, they're good for bad things sometimes"Courtney said. "No! They're good for lost things!"Tabitha said.

I ignored Tabitha and Courtney talk and took off my sunglasses, I made the stone peak through my eye. I sighed and put The Stone in my pocket and walked out the house as Tabitha and Courtney 'argued' about what the stone was for. I sighed hoping it'll help, wow. The last thing I said to Jason was just pure attitude and now he's gone...Just like everything else in my life.

I walked back to my house and climbed into my bed, I looked on my night stand and saw a photo of me with the other scouts...It was before the accident and before Jason had to wear that neck brace and be the outcast of the creek. Everyone kept staring at him when he was able to leave the hospital. Hope he doesn't think it was my fault...Maybe I could just pretend Boris and Jason are here...I got some pillows and tried to recreate both Jason and Boris with them. I sighed and looked at the picture one last time, I really did take them for granted...I sniffed a little and laid down staring at the photo, they all looked so happy...

Why didn't I listen to Jason...Maybe I could try going to sleep for now...I pulled the blanket over me and put the photo away, but I just ended up crying in frustration again. At least I'm home...Right?