Pullstring x Abused! Runaway!Reader

(Y/N):Your Name
(P/N):Plushies name
(L/N):Last Name
(F/F):Favorite food
(S/N):Siblings Name (You guys get to chose your siblings gender and your gender). Sorry if you chose to be an only child, just pretend. This is NOT meant to make fun of anyone who has been abused! If you think this is made to make fun of people that has been through abuse of any kind, please leave this story.

"(Y/N)! YOU BETTER GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE!"Your older (sister/brother) screamed at the top of their lungs as you dashed down the stairs of your home.

Half a year ago, your parents had to leave you and your (sister/Brother), they said they didn't know when they were going to return but they left your older sibling to take care of you. And ever since they left, (S/N) changed, they started to get angry with you easily you even caught them smoking in their bedroom multiple times when (he/she) thought you were asleep. And all the other times, you would just watch in your bedroom alone, playing with the plushies (she/he) got you when they were the old (S/N).

(Warning! Abuse will be included in this part! If you are uncomfortable with that stuff please skip this part)

But today was the day (S/N) went too far, you had gotten a bad grade in your report card, and instead of helping you improve your grade like your parents did, they slapped your wrist so hard you cried a little. "STOP CRYING! WHY DID MOM EVEN GIVE BIRTH TO SUCH AN IDIOT?! HOW CAN YOU GET A 'D'?!"(S/N) screamed. "I-I'm sorry...The subject is just hard for me-"You tried to explain despite your voice shaking but (S/N) threw a chair at you, luckily they missed and hit the table. "I don't want to hear it! If you studied more and stopped playing with your stuffed animals like big baby you wouldn't be so stupid!"(S/N) hollered.

You had never seen them so mad at you, you wished that your mother and father would just come through the door and stop all the chaos. (S/N) got the sharpest knife in the kitchen and marched up to your bedroom, "(S/N)! Put the knife down!"You said. But your (Sister/Brother) didn't listen to you. (S/N) slammed your door open and reached for your plushies, the knife started ripping apart your plushies, stuffing went everywhere. "(S/N)! Stop! I'll try to do better next time!"You cried, you didn't know what was going on with their mind anymore.

You couldn't take it anymore, you grabbed your school backpack and quickly ran around your bedroom collecting your things, including one plushie that (S/N) missed, (P/N), you treasured that plushie the most you remembered the day you got them like yesterday.

(Recap:Your (Sister/Brother) found a bad grade in your report card, so they got physical with you and destroyed your plushies with a knife all expect one. So you dashed around your room collecting your things and your unharmed plushie)

You dashed down the stairs of your home, you were lucky (S/N) didn't have that knife, (she/he) chased and cursed at you to get back here but you didn't listen, you were sick and tired of going through this cycle of abuse from your once loving and kind big (sister/brother). Luckily you made it out the door and locked it behind you as you ran and ran, and ran.

You had ran so far you were now in a forest, you held on tighter to your plushie as you walked deeper into the woods, you didn't know why you even ran away anymore, you didn't have anywhere to go anymore. No other family members of yours were close, they were all miles away you needed a car to get to them. As you were walking, you felt your foot go down, you fell down a small hill deeper into the forest.

When you finally stopped falling down the hill, you had fallen on someone else, you landed on another kid, they were covering up their face with an alligator plushie. "Pullstring!"One of their friends said, the kids other friend helped them up and the shortest friends gave you an angry look. "I-I'm sorry!"You quickly said guarding yourself with your plushie, (P/N). The two gasped when they saw your plushie, "Another Plush Kid!"The boy said.