k-12 Part 1 Wheels on the bus

I'm just looking out the window and it's cold outside.There are two boys yelling behind me,and I'm terrified,counting trees as they pass me by.And I'm trying not to look across the aisle,cause the tea timers are being brats,they drinking tea full of mean.

Jasons POV:I blinked my eyes,where am I? I looked around and saw I was in a light pink school bus."Hey,sir,are you awake from your nap?".I looked next to me and saw Tony,he looked to be in a blue school uniform,he didn't have his hat on,just his sunglasses.The uniform said 'K12' on a blue heart.I looked at myself,I wasn't wearing my scout uniform.

I looked at the jacket around my waist,then,I heard the Paintballers behind me arguing

I looked at the jacket around my waist,then,I heard the Paintballers behind me arguing.It was getting to the point that a few things were getting thrown around behind me."Tony,why am I on this bus? Where the heck is it taking us?"I asked,"Don't you remember? We're going to K-12 boarding school,where girls have to wear pink dresses and guys have to wear blue pants,but,guess you were being a little creative by getting yourself a more unique looking uniform"Tony asked.

Boarding school? Why would I need to be there? "Looks like the scout is facing some amnesia again..."I heard someone mumble,I looked in front of me,it was Kelsey,sitting with Craig."Kelsey,quit making jokes about that! His amnesia could've been forever!"Craig scolded.I sighed and listened to the argument Paintball Mike was having,"You don't like arguments,do you,Jason?"Craig asked,I shook my head as a no."Just count the trees as they pass you by,that always help"Craig said."Also,don't look across the aisle,the tea timers are gossiping and doing some stuff you don't wanna see"Kelsey told me.I did what Craig suggested,counting the trees that the bus was passing by,the skinny ones,and the wide ones.Ok Jason,focus...how did I even end up on this school bus.

I know the driver sees it,I know he's peeking in the rearview mirror,he's says nothing,trying to ignore it,it's fucking boring,I'm quietly observing,I'm saying nothing.

As I was counting the trees,a paper ball gets thrown on my lap,I opened it up,it said,'Brace faced idiot'.I looked and saw the tea timers giggling,I knew it was them,this was written on the same paper from Elizas notebook."Real mature you bitch!"Tony shouted to Eliza.Since when did Tony cuss?! He never said a cuss word,not even by accident! "Tony! Language! You're lucky the bus driver didn't hear you!"I scolded,"Jason,what are you talking about? The bus driver doesn't give a fuck about what the hell we do,he just wants to get us to school"Craig stated.What kind of sorry for an excuse bus driver is this guy?! Should't he be watching us?

No ones watching us,don't give a fuck,wheels on the bus,I'm holding it down,up in the front,wheels on the bus.Ooh,ooh,ooh,wheels on the bus.

I sighed as I counted the trees,how did I get stuck on some bus wearing this stupid uniform and with a neglectful bus driver,I looked at his mouth,was that a dang cigar? Is he smoking in a bus with kids in it?! What is wrong with him?!

Now I'ma light it up and pass it,puff puff and pass it,don't be a dick and babysit just pass it over here,counting cars as they pass me by,and I'm tryna not to look over behind me,cause Mike got his ass in the glass,and I hate him driver him a bump fast.I know the driver sees it,I know he's peeking in the rearview mirror,he's says nothing,trying to ignore it,it's fucking boring I'm quietly observing,I'm saying nothing