Jane x Deaf! Male! Reader Part 3

The day was finally here,it was Christmas Day,you haven't really heard from Eliza and George since you first met them.They didn't even say sorry to you for being mean to you.You had just woken up from bed,you were on your phone,but as you on it,you saw a text from Jane,it wasn't the stereotypical merry Christmas.She was asking if you could come to her house right now,you asked your parents if you could meet up with Jane,"(Sign language) But,buddy,today is a holiday"Your dad said,you got another text from Jane after we responded,'It's serious,can you come to my house now?'.You showed the text to your dad,"(Sign language) Alright,just don't be gone to long"He said,you smiled and was out the door.You saw a few people sing Christmas songs,too bad you didn't hear anything that they were saying.

You were finally at Janes house,you rang the doorbell,Jane was the one to open the door."(Sign language),come in (Y/N),I have a little surprise for you"Jane said,she graded onto your hand and walked you to her backyard,she even put a blindfold on you.Once Jane got you to her backyard,she took off your blindfold.In front of you was a plastic jar full of dollars and coins,at first you were confused,but then saw a sticky note on the front,you took the sticky note off and read it.'After a few weeks,we were finally able to give you the one thing you needed the most,hearing,merry Christmas,(Y/N)'.You froze up realizing what this money was for,it was for you,the gift of hearing,for years you lived in silence,and those times,were about to end.It turns out that Jane made a fundraiser for you so you could hear,even a few of the other creek kids ended up dropping some cash in there for you,even George and Eliza did.

Time skip

You had finally came back home,it turned out your dad,step mom and (ST/N) knew about what Jane was doing and wanted to surprise you."Sooo,how do you feel?"Jane asked as you sat down on your bed.Your parents and step (Brother/Sister) were down stairs while you and Jane were talking.You'd never think Janes voice would sound so nice."(Sign language) Kinda good"You said,you weren't very used to hearing."Hey,(Y/N),since you can hear now,I was meaning to tell you something..."Jane said curling up her hair with her finger blushing,"(Sign language)Yeah,what is it?"You asked,"I've Uh,been crushing on y-you for sometime now...and,I think I'm ready to take our friendship to the next level..."Jane confessed putting her knees to her chest.

You looked back at,Jane,were you not hearing that clearly? Or was this real."(Sign language) Jane,I'm going to have to be honest with you,I've been wanting to  take the next step as well for a bit now,but I thought you'd never want to date a deaf person..."You said looking at your knees,"(Y/N) (L/N)!Hearing or no hearing,I want to be with you,I want to share my whole world with you!"Jane said smiling.She put her hand over yours,put her other hand on your cheek,and put your lips together,into a kiss,guess things do get better,you couldn't wait to surprise the other creek kids your big change.

(This was NOT meant to mock anyone that is deaf)