Tired!George X reader Part 1

Requested by:trydifferentpassword
Keys:
(Y/N):Your name
(L/N):Last name
(C/O/C):Color of chose(Will use in another part)
(Y/ST):Your State
(BTW you guys are 11 in this story and you get to pick your gender in this story)

You had just moved from (Y/ST),you moved back here with your parents.You hoped your friend George was still here,and maybe still went to the creek,you two have been pretty good friends.But you had to move because your of parents jobs.So you waved goodbye to him and all your other friends.

You got out the car when it finally parked,"(Y/N),Start unpacking,dear"Your mother said,you were already getting your bags full of things."Alright mom!"You called getting inside your new house.(Sorry if you're playing as someone with two dads or two moms just pretend).You walked calmly inside your new house,your bedroom looked kinda nice actually,it was a bit bigger then your one at your old home.

You began unpacking your things as your parents did well,stuff.You were finally done setting up your bed,after a few moments,your parents said they had to go out and not to get in any trouble."Alright mom and dad!"You called out as they walked out the door.You got out your phone and started to scroll through it,you saw what was new and stuff.

After around 30 minutes,there was a knock at the door,you sighed and put your phone in your pocket and walked to the door.You opened the door and saw both a woman and a man at the door,the woman had some blueberry and raisin muffins,and with them was a girl that had puffy pink hair and dressed like Rose Quartz/Pink Diamond from Steven Universe,she was probably a fan of the show."Hi,you must be the new neighbors kid,where are your parents?"The woman with the muffins asked,"Oh,they had to go out for something,they should be back in bit"You answered.

"Oh,well we brought your parents some muffins as a welcome gift,this is our daughter,Eliza,say hi Eliza"The woman said smiling,"A pressure to meet you"Eliza said shaking your hand,"Hi,I'm (Y/N),nice to meet you too"You said smiling.The woman than gave you the muffins in your hands smiling at you.You were about to say something,when your parents came back,you explained to them they were just the neighbors dropping by.

They let you and Eliza hang out a bit,you two talked in your bedroom,until Eliza said something about the creek,you haven't been to the creek in a bit ever since you moved."Wait,you used to go to the creek? Well why didn't you say so? I could reunite you with the creek"Eliza said,"I'd love that Eliza"You said smiling brightly.Eliza then graded your hand and walked you out the door,"Mother! Father! Mr. and Mrs (L/N)! Me and (Y/N) are going to the creek!"Eliza called out to your guys parents."Alright! Stay out of trouble!"Your dad called out.

You and Eliza walked to the creek together,getting to know each other more and more.You guys finally got to the creek,it had changed up a little since the last time you were here.Eliza clapped her hands in the air all fancy and stuff like she was calling for someone,"Jane! George!"Eliza called,wait,did she say George? The name of one of best friends,could George still be here? Eliza's two friends finally came,one was a girl,and one was boy.The boy was dressed like a butler in all blue,and the girl was just you know fancy.

You looked a little bit closer to the boy,blue was George's favorite color,wait,so it was the George that you grew up with,"George?!"You said in surprise.George looked like he was about to fall asleep,poor guy,"(Y/N)?! You moved back here?!"George said in surprise snapping out of his sleepy state."Yeah,I did,and it's a good thing too"You said."Alright,you two can talk a bit later,(Y/N) has a tour to attend to"Eliza said grading you by the forearm and helping you on a throne for two people.The throne was pretty comfortable,"Okay,Jane,George,let's give her/him a small tour around the creek"Eliza said,"Yes Miss Memiza!"George said sounding really tired,the two started carrying the throne as Eliza explained every part of the creek and who everyone was.

You couldn't get over how tired and exhausted George looked,he used to be full of energy and stuff,and now he's pretty tired 24/7.