K-12 Part 3 The Principal

Sneaky,greedy,money seeking.Always peeping,fucking creeping,got it on the down low,so you think you always squeaking.What I had told your mother,her son was a cruel motherfucker? Ah

Me and Eliza waited until the principal called me and Eliza in his office.The principal sounded kinda young.Next to me was Warpspeed,there wasn't a scratch on his body,hopefully they didn't hurt him or anything.Looked in front of me,the kid next to,Eliza was eating some glue...It didn't look very uh,pleasing,it was,Bobby.I just avoided eye contact with them and took a look at Warpspeed.He had a small crystal clear pill bottle,I took a closer look,oh heck no... "W-what are those?"I asked Warpspeed as he put the red pills that were inside.Warpspeed sighed, "He forces us to take these pills...Each color is a different doses"Warpspeed then took one, "Why is he forcing medication on everyone?!"I asked concerned.

"To control us...So we can't leave"Warpspeed said with his voice cracked.He put the medication away as I looked horrified.Why would someone as young as Warpspeed need medication?! He is way too young for that nonsense.That's it,I need to investigate on this principle people are blabbering about.Bobby was still eating his glue,then,Eliza had enough. "THATS FUCKING DISGUSTING!"Eliza screamed,she snatched the glue out of,Bobby's hands and threw it in the nearby trash can.I took a deep breath,and closed my eyes.I was about to use my powers to spy on the principal,my eyes turned all black as I opened them back up.

It's not just me,it's everybody who thinks that you're fucking ugly.When you come and hurt us,just so you could get your money.Forced to follow the leader,who's being possessed by demons.I've tried to make you listen,but you won't it's your way,right? Killing kids all day and night,prescription pills and online fights.Shooting at the angels while,claiming you're the good guy,all you want,is cash and hype,fuck our dreams and that's not right.

What I saw was the same kids that took,Warpspeed for not participating in the pledge of allegiance in class,you know,before I almost choked Eliza to death.I saw Raj and Shawn sit next to each other,and of front of them was I'm guessing the principal,he looked kinda young.He was smoking a cigar,guess that's where the other creek kids learned that from...I looked closer,I saw on his desk a name tag decorated in flowers.I looked more and saw that his name seemed to be,Xavier,but he went by,King Xavier,the principal or principal Xavier.

And next to him was another girl,she was wearing a name tag as well,the name tag had, 'Maya' written in cursive.Maya lit the principals cigar,he then smoked it.He looked them both in the eye, "So you're thinking of switching up the rules around here?"Xavier asked then blew out the smoke from his cigar.They both nodded nervously, "King Xavier,you see,the prescription pills and everything just don't seem right,they are only kids,do you really think a mother or father would be happy to find out that their son or daughter is taking pills without them knowing? It's just-"Raj tried to explained.

"Maya,I must be dreaming,pathetic honeysuckle rangers is trying to run my school,listen you honey-fuckers,I don't give a fuck about what the you gotta say,you're just staff for my school,if I hear anymore nonsense from you two,I'll have,Maya put your silly asses in the maze,is that understood?"Xavier said sounding like he was going to dismember them. "K-King,can you please just listen,punishing a kid just because they didn't wanna do the pledge?! Oscar wasn't wrong,Liberty and justice nowadays is just bullshit!"said Shawn.Maya burst out laughing,as Xavier put his cigar in his cigarette plate that had two other cigars. "Maya,take these uncultured swines,to the maze,and let them rot"Xavier ordered.

The principal,oh,oh.Oh where's the principal? Oh where's the principal? Oh where's the principal,Oh,oh.Oh where's the principal? Oh where's the principal? Complicated,overrated,you're fixated and elated,by the separation in this place that you created.Fuck all of your rules and guidelines,you shouldn't even be on the sidelines.Can't you see that we're all hurtin'? If you're not teaching we're not learnin',excuse how much are you earning?

When I was done with my spying,I could figure out why,Raj and Shawn did that.They were being forced to do everything,and,Principal Xavier was the cause,he was forcing pills on everyone.I looked at,Bobby,he was eating some candy after,Eliza took his glue.I was obviously upset by the principal,if he and his wicked assistant was here I'll truly say what's on my mind.I looked to besides my head,a pastel pink telephone dropped down besides me.I smiled and put it up to ear.The 'king' answered,this was my chance,I can truly say what was on my mind.

I smirked as he said, 'hello? Who the hell is this?'.And that's when,I said everything,every little think I thought about him,the punishments,the pills,the wicked staff,his silly little rules.He must've felt so stupid,when he heard someone confront him about his ignorance,does that loser even have a brain?

I've tried to make you listen,but you won't,it's your way,right? Killing kids all day and night,prescription pills and online fights,shooting at the angels while,claiming you're the good guy.All you want,is cash and hype,fuck our dreams and that's not right.Oh where's the principal,oh,oh? Oh where's the principal? Oh where's the principal? Oh where's the principal? Oh where's the principal,oh oh? Oh where's the principal? Oh where's the principal?

When I was giving him a piece of my mind,he hung up,obviously embarrassed.He didn't even say a word to defend himself! What a halfwit! He can't even be a man and face his own problems.I heard high heels walking towards the waiting room.It was Mrs.Daphne, "Jason,the principal said that you are free to go,you'll just to be let off with a warning,just promise him you won't try and kill someone,you have p-permission to go back to recess and play with your companions..."Mrs.Daphne said sounding like she knew what I said to the principal. "Yes,Mrs.Daphne"I said smiling then got up to get back to recess. "As for you,young lady,the principal will be with you shortly,after he talks to,Bobby..."Mrs.Daphne said. "what?! But he almost killed me-"Eliza argued,but was silenced by,Mrs.Daphne. "Enough,wait here,and I mean it"Mrs.Daphne scolded as I was walking.

You don't know the pain that you are causing,yeah your actions hurt,so do your words.The more you try to fuck us over,we will be there yelling at your front door.I've tried to make you listen,but you won't it's your way,right?

Once I got to somewhere private like the bathroom.I smirked,power time.I let my eyes turn all black,I noticed a drink on the principals desk.I landed poison in that idiots drink.I watched him drink it,the poison kicked in quickly,jackpot.I wanted to want him die and know people are free, "Xavier? King Xavier!"Maya said shaking him awake,she then smashed the button his desk.Three other people dressed like water-lilies came in, "Idiots! Save him!"Maya screamed,her voice cracking.The water-lilies nodded,and stuck a needle in him.That really screwed up the fun,the needle saved him.

Oh well,I sighed and got out the bathroom to play with my friends,maybe I should relax my mind and play hide and seek or whatever.