Alone Time (Craigson)

Requested By:irisikowa123
Both Jason and Craig are 15 in this and the mashup at the top is what inspired the storyline. (Btw this will kinda be fluff).

Craig laid back in his bedroom, a saturday night it was. A day to relax, stay home and hang out with your friends, but for Craig it was boyfriend. Craig and Jason had confessed to eachother when they still went to the creek, and were inseparable since. It was like, they had everything, like nothing could bring them the same happiness when they're with each other.

"Craig! Your father me and Jessica are gonna go out we'll be back soon, don't get into any Shenanigans while we're gone"Craigs mother said now heading out the door. Craig got up as soon as his mom said that, "We'll be back around 10pm!"Craigs father called out then left. Craig smiled at the sudden freedom he got tonight, 4 hours to do whatever.

Until Craig remembered a certain someone he could invite over, Jason. Craig got out his phone and called Jasons cell phone. "Hello?"Jason said when he picked up the phone, "Hey, Jason. I'm home alone, my parents won't be home until 10, wanna come over?"Craig asked.

Jasons cheeks redden at the request, it had been sometime since they actually hung out or went on an actual date. So, declining the offer was the last thing on Jasons mind. "Sure, I'll be there soon"Jason said over the phone getting up from the couch in his living room then hung up so he could start walking to Craigs house.

Craig smiled that Jason accepted the offer, and waited patiently for Jason to come. When Jason finally came, he had to get in through the window since his parents and Jessica were still downstairs. "C'mon!"Craig said helping Jason climb into his room. But luckily, Craig was able to get Jason into his bedroom, but Jason ended up landing on top of Craig leaving a loud bang. Jason tried not to laugh but instead helped Craig up, "Thanks goofball"Craig said playfully punching Jasons shoulder.

"Craig! I heard a loud bang from your room, is everything okay?"Craigs father called walking up the stairs to Craigs room, Craig did a panicked look. "Jason, hide!"Craig said to Jason then hid Jason under his bed quick enough before his father came. Craigs father knocked on Craigs bedroom door and Craig answered it looking like nothing was going on with them. "Craig, I heard a bang in your room, is everything okay?"Craigs father asked, Craig nodded. "Yep! Everything's fine! Just dropped something by mistake, no biggie"Craig lied.

Craig hated lying, but he couldn't get grounded. His dad did a short suspicious look but later brushed it off and left. Craig let out a sigh of relief and shut his door, Jason crawled from under the bed. Jason snuck up on Craig and kissed his cheek, "I'm too good to hide, anyways"Jason joked. Craig couldn't help but laugh slightly at his boyfriends cheesy joke.

"Now that was cheesy!"Craig joked, "Craig, I've heard you make worse jokes"Jason teased back at Craig. Craig laughed a little at Jason, then looked downstairs where the tv was, his parents and Jessica were no where to be found, they had already left. "Hey, Jason you know how we only got one more season of that show we like to finish up?"Craig asked, Jason nodded remembering the show him and Craig would watch and how they only had one season left to watch, boy was that show an emotion roller coaster.

"Hm, maybe we can sneak into the living room, to watch it...And besides, I can probably just hide you with a blanket, you know in case my parents come back"Craig said getting his blanket from his bed. "It might work...Alright, let's do it"Jason agreed, Craig quietly opened his door and walked to the living room with Jason.

When they finally reached the couch, Craig turned on the tv as Jason laid with him, Craig then hid Jason and his legs with the blanket and let Jason peak out a little so he can watch the show as well.

Time Skip

When the final episode was over, Craig put the remote away and shut off the tv. "That was a good, season"Craig said to Jason. But Jason wasn't answering, Craig did a confused look and peaked under the blanket for Jason. And understood why Jason wasn't answering.

Craig saw that Jason had fallen asleep, Craig smiled at how cute he thought Jason looked when he was asleep. Craig sighed and took the blanket off Jason and carried him to his bedroom.

While Craig was carrying Jason up the stairs to his bedroom, Jason slightly woke up to see Craig carrying him back to his bedroom, Jasons cheeks started to become a dark vermilion. Jason couldn't believe Craig actually bothered to sneak him into his own house, despite the fact he might get grounded. He wondered why he tried to brush off the fact he crushed on Craig when he was younger, he just hoped he doesn't repeat history, and besides Craig wasn't just using him for entertainment like he once thought. He actually cared.

Jason smiled and let Craig carry him back to the bedroom, Craig set Jason on the bed and laid beside him. He checked the time on his phone, 8pm. He sighed at how much time has passed, Craig looked over to Jason and kissed his forehead. Jason woke up again, "Why you sound so sad?"Jason asked sitting up slightly, "Oh, it's nothing just surprised how much time has passed"Craig said, Jason laid closer to Craig.

"How much time passed with our relationship?"Jason joked, "Ha, you could say that...Let's just hope we don't repeat history, remember when I introduced you to my parents?"Craig said. Jason blushed a little remembering the day Craig made him meet his parents. "My badge fell into the food your mom made us..."Jason mumbled, Craig laughed remembering the funny day, "Yeah, but my parents liked you and they were chill with his dating..."Craig said.

Jason smiled and then kissed Craig, but only for it to be interrupted by a door knocking.

"Craig, you left your blanket in the living room-"What sounded  like Craigs mother said, Craig did a panicked look and pulled away from the kiss, "Uh...Yeah, my blanket...One sec mom!"Craig called out then carried Jason out the bed, "My parents will freak seeing I sneak you in..."Craig said then put down his boyfriend, Jason sighed seeing Craigs parents were home early. He was actually enjoying the time he got to spend with Craig even if it was cut short, Craig opened the window for Jason to climb out of. "Goodbye kiss?"Jason asked, Craig smiled and kissed Jason on the cheek. "Bye, love..."Craig said as Jason climbed out the window, "See ya later my reason why I haven't left this planet..."Jason said then rushed home.

Craig did a quick love sigh watching his boyfriend run home, he wondered how he went from a rival Forest Scout to his boyfriend. "Craig!"Craigs mom said, Craig had almost completely forgotten about his mom waiting for him to open the door, "Oh! Be right there, mom!"Craig said rushing to his bedroom door to open.