Helium 'n' singin'

Surprise,the books off hiatus :p Hope you guys liked my You Love I story.That idea was in the back of my head for a few months.And I was like,screw it,I'm doing it.(Btw this story takes place after Dollhouse Disaster,if you have not read Dollhouse Disaster yet,please read it first so you are not confused)Don't do what Jason and The Secret Kid did,helium is dangerous.

Jason's POV:I laid down on my bed,finally I was able to convince everyone my parents are nothing like Cry Baby's.I took a look at the artwork Angel made me.They're a pretty good artist,I got a phone call from Ben,I picked up the phone,he was asking if I wanted to come over at his house,he was home alone.I agreed to it and hung up the phone.I got my shoes and walked to his house,guess The Secret kid is a pretty good friend,fine he's an awesome friend,and kinda nice.

I knocked on his door,I heard him walk to the door,"Jason,come in"He said smiling,I then walked into his house.I'm not gonna lie,his house is pretty neat.We both sat down in his bedroom and chatted,played board games,you know,friend stuff.

Time skip

As we were both talking,The Secret Kid asked me something, "Hey,Jason,have you ever wondered what your voice sounded like helium?"Ben asked.I thought for a moment,I've never really thought of that,I shook my head as a no.He smirked and took me to the living room,he took out a whole box full of balloons.He told to get one,"What are we suppose to do with these?"I asked him as we walked to the kitchen. "Oh,it's easy Mr.Forest Scout,we gotta blow them up,and when they're ready,we just steal their helium"The Secret Kid said.I shrugged my shoulders and blew the balloons with him.

After the balloons were done,he teaches me how to 'steal' the balloons helium. "So that's how you do it? That's all?"I asked getting one of the balloons,he nodded, "Hey,Jason remember this song?"The Secret Kid asked then put a hole in one of the balloons he picked out,he put the balloons hole to his mouth and breathe in the helium that was in the balloon, "GoD i WiSh I nEvEr SpOkE,nOw I gOtTa WaSh My MoUtH oUt WiTh SoAp"He sung after he 'stole' the balloons helium,but one thing was different about his voice,it was a lot more high pitched and weird.

"Hey,let me try!"I said amazed,I got the pink balloon in the box,put a hole in it,and breathe in the helium. "Don't cut me,punch me,just let me go,into that nurses office where I float away!"I sung once I breathe in the helium."Cool"He said,but one thing was different,his voice was back to normal. "Hey,what happened to your voice?"I asked,"Oh,that,your voice with helium goes quickly,let me try again"Ben said then breathe in more helium."it's so shiny in a shopping cart,pretty in a parking lot,but when you go home that's when it falls apart!"Ben sung with the helium."99 cent store?"I asked,he nodded,"favorite unreleased song"He answered then got more helium.

"Hey,this is pretty fun,wonder why we didn't do this sooner!"I said as than got more helium. "Hey,let's sing all of Mel's albums and playlists!but with helium! It'll sound so great!"He suggested, "Hey girl open the walls,play with your dolls we're be a perfect family,when you walk away,that's when we really play,you don't hear me when I say,mom! Please wake up,dads with slut!"We sung together with the helium.

Time skip

Ok,things aren't going uh,well,we have already finished up the Cry Baby album,now we were singing the Cry Baby's extra clutter playlist.And uh,Ben wasn't looking to great,we were singing Cake,and you know when me and Ben were at that diner and he sounded super drunk.Yeah,that's what he sounds like now,and me,I sound drunk as well,and uh,I'm not really feeling to great. "Yooou sMelL jUsT lIkE vAnIlLa,you taste like butttter cream...."We sung not sounding very good.Ben noticed that his voice was going back to normal,so he got more helium in him.

As he was getting more helium in him,I noticed bags under his eyes,his body couldn't really take the helium and Uh,he sorta kinda passed out...But me being in my drunkish state.Thought he just fell asleep, "Hey! Ben! Wake up! If Melanie was here she would be very disappointed in you!"I said trying to wake him up. "Fine! Be that way!"I said upset then got more helium in me like it was a type of drug.

Time skip

I was finally getting the After School ep. Done,but of course,I was being an idiot and didn't stop breathing in the helium or check on Ben.When I sung the final song on the list,that's when it felt like all my energy was sucked out."Hey,I did it! Ben?"I said then put my balloon back.I tried to walk out the kitchen,but of course,once I was in the living room.I did not feel like walking,my vision was blurry,my legs felt like noodles,then,that's when I came to the conclusion...I was screwed.

Time skip

I woke up in some white and shiny room,I heard repeated beeping.Uh oh,I looked next to me,Ben was next to me shortening his nails with a nail file, "Dang nails longer then the ocean..."He mumbled looking at his nails. "Secret Kid? Where am I?"I asked getting up, "Oh,you're awake,the creek kids made you this by the way"Ben said putting his nail file away and gave me a poster made out of cardboard that said get well soon. "What happened?"I asked."Oh,that well,what happened is,my parents came home,saw us on the ground,called 911,and Uh,guess you had to stay here,cause they said there was way to much helium in you,I'm surprised you're alive"Ben explained.

"Wait what? I don't remember helium being so dangerous"I said, "Neither did I,but I guess it is,did you really sing all of Melanie's songs?"He asked,I nodded,"Dang,you are one hardcore Cry Baby!"He said surprised.Guess I am since I got myself in the hospital,well,I learned one thing...Don't use helium...