Forgotten Part 2

Craig's POV:Did Jason just ask who he is?! He didn't even know his own name! "Jason,quit joking around,you know who Jason is..."Kelsey said trying not to be alarmed."Uh,no,I don't"Jason answered.How hard did that ball even hit him for him to forget his own gosh darn name?! "Kelsey,isn't it obvious?! He has amnesia! That ball must've messed with his memories when it hit him!"Tony said.

Jason looked confused at first,then Kelsey put her sword to Jason,"Stop goofing around! Of course you know who he is!"Kelsey said."Who's Jason,again? And also,who are you guys?"Jason asked.He didn't even know who we were! I knew what I had to do."Guys,I think I know what we have to do,we can just recreate his memories! And then he'll remember everything!"Jp said.

Guess that idea could work,we could just try and remind him of past events,maybe that could ring a bell and he'll get all his memories back.Boris and Tony made a list of events that Jason should remember,even the fossil one...I know Jason might not wanna remember what he did,but it's for the best.

The first one was the Trading Tree,he had to remember it.We all walked him to the trading tree.Well,even though we were complete strangers to him.When we finally got to the trading tree,Kit asked what we wanted to trade,"What's this? Some type of business?"Jason asked Kit,"Jason,you know what the trading tree is,you trade things here,the only things we don't do are rocks and bitcoin,come on,you know this"Kit said trying not to sound annoyed.

"This is my first time here,how would I know that?"Jason asked.Kit whispered something to me when Jason was done talking."What's up with,Jason? He was here with the other scouts an hour ago"Kit whispered to me and Kelsey."Uh,long story..."Kelsey said then looked over to Jason.

"Look,Jason,has Uh,amnesia...and we need to get his memories back before his parents find out and think the creek is too dangerous for him and ban it from him!"I told Kit."Ohhhh...."Kit said then took a look at Jason."Tell ya what,I'll try and recreate the time Jp found a fossil,Jason dammed up the creek,maybe I could do that"Kit whispered to me."Yeah but where will we find the fossil?"I asked."Hmm,good point..."Kit mumbled.

"Maybe we can recreate the Big Pinchy one"Jp suggested,"Great idea,Jp! But we're need some of the younger creek kids"I said,I didn't really think Jason was listening to us,he was talking to the other scouts.I graded Jason by the hand and walked him to where he was giving his lesson."Alright,Sailor Boy already let us borrow his hat when we told him what we needed it for,alright,Jp you remember the song?"I asked Jp looking away from my map.

Jp nodded getting a lollipop in his mouth like the one he had last time."Alright,ready you guys?"I asked them.Before anyone said anything,we heard Jason yell in fear."Oh no..."Tony mumbled,we looked up at Jason only to see a crawfish pinching his hair,and Jason trying to get it out."Jason!"Kelsey said running to Jason with her sword.

After we finally got away from the crawfishes,we finally made our way to the stump.Jason was resting his head on my lap as I sat down."Great,what are we going to say to Jason's parents when it's dinner time?! They'll think the creek is too dangerous and ban it from him! Oh this is all my fault!"I spilled.Poor Jason,the ball hit him so hard it sucked out all his memories,he doesn't even know what's going on.

"Craig,I'm sorry but it's the only thing we have left now,maybe his parents could know something about memory wipes"Kelsey said.I sighed and took one more look at Jason,he was so clueless about what was truly going on."Alright,fine,I'll take him back home,come on,Jason,let's go home"I said getting my purse of holding."Uh,sorry but I don't mean to sound like a broken record,but who's this Jason person you guys keep talking about?"Jason asked getting up."You're not being a broken record,you're just asking,come on bud"I said walking him to my house,"Get well soon,Jason!"Jp called as we were walking back to his house.

On the way back I explained that the Jason person we were talking about was him,and that he had amnesia.I didn't bother to tell him how he got it,since well,I didn't want him to hate me.