Coraline Part 2

Tonys POV:Later that day Jason and Boris finished helping me unpack, I ended up keeping the little me Kelsey sent me. Boris and Jason left once dinner started, I just hope Jason isn't upset about having to wear a neck brace he did seem kinda mad when it got brought up this afternoon when he was at my house.

I saw the door open up, my parents were home from work. I grabbed the little me and walked towards the door where my parents were, "Hello Tony"My dad said when he saw me patting my head, "And, Tony...Doll...?"My dad questioned seeing the little me in my arms, "Do you know where the garden tools are?"I asked. "It's pouring out there isn't it..."My mom mumbled looking out the window, "It's just raining"I said shrugging my shoulders, it wasn't even that big of a deal. "Wait til it drys up, kiddo"My mom said then walked up stairs, I let a small 'aw' in disappointment at what my mom said, I brought the little me back to my room and put it on my bed and got out my phone to talk to Boris.

It didn't take long for him to pick up the phone, "*Sighs* Hey Boris, you got a sec?"I asked on the phone, Boris confirmed. I sighed again and started talking, "I'm starting to wish I was still at my old house, I almost have nothing to do and my parents are too busy right now..."I ranted over the phone, I peaked out to the little me on my bed, it kept staring at me blankly with those button sunglasses and stitched on smile. "Tony, your house is over 150 years old"Boris said, "So?"I asked clueless, "So, explore house, go out and count all the doors and windows and write that down"Boris suggested. I sighed at his suggestion to get rid of my boredom, "Guess you're right...Thanks Boris for the suggestion"I thanked so I wouldn't sound rude.

I hung up the phone once Boris was done talking, I got a pen, a small note pad and the little me so I wouldn't get lonely. I walked out my room and started to look for windows and doors I could probably list. But as I was walking I almost tripped in the ground, I looked down and saw there was a bump in the rug below me, I tried to get it out by stepping on the bump but that just caused the bump to move to another spot in the rug. After sometime of trying to get the bump out I just gave up and decided to look for my first window to count.

The window I found fogged up due to the rain, I wiped off the fog so that I could see out of one of the windows. I got out my note pad and listed all the 23 windows.

I later went to the bathroom, my doll and note pad were outside the door, when I moved the shower curtain. I was filled with pure disgust...

A bunch of roaches were crawling all over the shower wall, "Eek!"I screamed. I tried killing them all by crushing them with my hands but that just left a gross murder scene of a bunch of bugs on my hands hope this doesn't infect my poison oak. I did a grossed out look and tried to wash my hands off with the shower, but the water ended up being dirty, and my head got water on it...Luckily I found another way to wash my hands off.

I grabbed my things and went to another place in the house, while I was walking down the stairs I saw the same rug with the bump in it, it looked out of place. I hate it when rugs are like that, I jumped down the stairs with my feet landing on the bump, luckily my feet landed perfectly on the bump in the rug and straighten it. I looked up and saw a closet near the stairs, I walked inside the closet and just saw a bunch of electric stuff. Probably what makes the electricity work, I saw that the lights were still on in this closet so I shut it off to save energy. Boy was I wrong...When I tried to walk to another place in the house the lights started flickering on and off.

"No...No...No!"I heard my dad shout in his office nearby, I peaked out the door and saw his computer acting up. Oops...That must've been the switch that turned off the electricity not the lights...I rushed to the same switch and turned the power back on. Guess I should double check what a switch does...I walked off like nothing happened, hope my mom and dad don't find out it was me... "Don't tell anyone..."I whispered to the little me, my doll was the only one that saw me do that to the power.