K-12 Part 5 nurses office

Don't cut me,punch me,just let me go,into that nurses office where I float away.I'm pale as the loose-leaf paper they grow,from hollowing out my lungs in the snow.Yeah,I'm coughing,I'm bleeding,band-aids won't heal it.Cause they hate me,so I'm fakin' all,all,all this,so they take me.

The teacher ended up calling the nurses of this school to fix me up and explained what happened,I was put on a stretcher.I was just like a beat up doll.The nurses put me in the waiting room with all the other sneezing and coughing kids,luckily,Tony was there.Once the nurses left,he got up out his seat and looked over to the stretcher I was on. "Fuck..."Tony mumbled looking down at me,Tony stepped back a little and used the 'powers' he has to turn me back to normal.I looked less beat up. "Thanks..."I said rubbing the back of my neck.

The nurses came back,they were ready for me and Tony.Paintball Mike then sneezed before the nurses took us into their office.The nurses put us on some weird stretchers,there was a metal rail on the stretchers on the part where our chests were.What kind of nurses for school puts children on a stretcher? The nurses offices I had just had a bed for sick kids to lay,a bathroom,stories books and a nurse that just ate salad for lunch,nothing but a dang salad.

Tony let out a cough as the nurses slides us into the office.I did not wanna be in this nurses office...

Take me home,give me that pink slip of permission.This is old,I'm tired of wishing I was ditching.Oh-Oh,oh-oh.Teacher,can I sit right there,this bitch behind me is cutting my hair,no just sit your ass down at the chalkboard and stare.I faked up a seizure and left outta there.

The nurses made the stretchers me and Tony were on slide across the floor.What were these nurses doing? They probably just stole Mrs.Daphnes drugs and took them before work...One of the nurses got out a pair of scissors and tried to get a strand of my hair,but of course I was able to knock them out her hand.No one is ruining my hair today at this school,especially not by these dancing manic nurses...

Yeah I'm coughing,I'm bleeding,band-aids won't heal it,cause they hate me,so I'm fakin' all,all all this,so they take me.

As the nurses were Uh,doing their stuff.Me and Tony tried to get out the stretchers and out of the nurses office.As we were running to the exit of the office,the nurses caught us,but instead they pointed to us,and the same kids dressed as water-lilies blocked the exist.They graded me and Tony and handed us to the nurses.We tried to fight back,but the stupid nurses were already strapping us down on the stretchers again,me and Tony screamed for them to let us go,well,Tony had the loudest scream.While the nurses were strapping us down,the nurse that was putting Tony down took a needle and put it in his arm,and the one of the nurses gave me a bottle full of medicine,of course I tried to fight back,causing me to spill a little of the medicine and getting it on my uniform shirt...Opps.

Once I was done with the medicine,I knew something wasn't right,my vision was blurry and everything.I was beginning to see events from the past,like the fossil incident,being on the school bus seeing everyone misbehaving and many more.I just wanted to go home,play at the creek,blow my whistle,why do I even need to put up with this school?

Take me home,give me that pink slip of permission.This is old,I'm tired of wishing I was ditching.Ooh Ooh-Ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh-ooh.Take me home,give me that pink slip of permission,this is old,I'm tired of wishing I was ditching home old.

The nurses were beginning to make the stretchers me and Tony were on,stand up.They put the stretchers up to the wall with a bunch of buttons on it.I could feel my eyes tear up in fear,I let out probably a scream so loud I'm surprised I don't have a world record.Before anything could me done to me and Tony.In the middle of the floor,a giant fancy looking door came up,the door opened and revealed a tall woman dressed up like she was going to a tea party.That caught everyone's attention,the nurses and water-lilies stopped what they were doing and looked at the woman that came from the door.

The woman then put her hand out to the nurses and made the nurses and water-lilies pass out,and let me and Tony off the stretchers.I think that woman has the same powers as us.We both jumped off the stretchers,we saw that she was about to leave. "Wait!"Me and Tony said running towards her, "Why are you leaving us here?! We need to come with you!"Tony said.The woman smiled and kneeled down to us, "Continue on,you're immortal"She said. "But we're exhausted..."Tony complained.I could feel myself tear up again,why would she leave two children here? This isn't the place a child should be going to school,why can't she just take us back to Maryland?

"We don't want to feel this anymore..."I said tearing up. "You must feel the physical pain of this world,because the only way we can truly learn is through experience"She said sadly still keeping her sad smile.Tears began pouring out my eyes,I just want this to be over,I just want her to take me with her,I just want to be home again,I can't live like this.She wiped away my tears like she was my mom.She got up and walked back out the door,closing it behind her.

What can I do? I'm just a kid with powers...That's when I cried so many tears it felt like I was crying a whole ocean.Normally I would be mad at the woman for leaving us to suffer in this school,but,at the same time,I couldn't,I just couldn't be upset with her.She did have a point,going through experiences is how we learn.Tony sadly sighed as I was just quietly crying next to him,like a total crybaby.I have to stay alive if I wanna get back home.I was able to fight off Eliza at recess with my powers...Guess I could do what that woman says...