Coraline Part 3

"Oh my twitchy witchy boy, I think you are so nice, I give you bowls of porridge and I give you bowls of ice cream"My dad sung as he served me dinner, the little me was sitting next to me. I did a grossed out look at my food, it wasn't bad it just looked disgusting... "Why don't you ever cook, mom?"I asked, my mom sighed. "Well Tony, your father cooks and I clean. It's a fair split between us both, we've been doing this for awhile now"My mom said patting my head. "How about you try the chard, c'mon you need to eat some veggies"My mom suggested, I put the 'chard' on my fork and stared at it like people would when they saw Jason with a neck brace.

"It looks more like slime to me..."I mumbled, "Well, it's slime or bed, fuss pot. Now what's it gonna be?"My dad said, a short pause grew from me. I looked at the little me then the 'slime'. "Slime?"I answered, my dad nodded and patted my head letting me know I made the right choice to not be a picky eater.

Time Skip

I laid back on my bed once bedtime started, I laid there on my bed with the little me. I sighed and put my doll on my night stand. I noticed something on my hands when I put my doll away, it was a reminder of the poison oak I touched. I itched it one last time and turned off the lights, turned to the little me and said, "Good night, little me..." and went to sleep.

Time Skip

The sounds of a mouse woke me up in the middle of the night, I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room for mice. None, I checked under my bed and saw a small mouse, before I could say anything it ran out from under my bed and into the living room. I don't know why I did it but I decided to follow it, forgetting about the little me. I of course got my blanket before leaving to follow the mouse.

I followed the mouse, I wrapped myself in my blanket since it was cold. Hope my parents don't catch me here this late...The mouse was running pretty fast as I had to catch up with it, finally, the mouse slowed down and went into the living room, the same room with the small door. The mouse ran inside the door, but how did it get inside? When Jason opened up the door it was just bricks...I decided to open up the door myself and I couldn't believe what I saw...

The bricks that blocked the door were gone. It was a colorful and neon tunnel, the bright lights made me thankful I had sunglasses on. Some wind blew in my face, it was no secret curiosity took me over as soon as the bright lights in the tunnel lit up my face. I slipped my blanket off and crawled inside the tunnel. When I reached the end of the tunnel, I was at somewhere that looked like the creek, or, another version of it. I got out the door and climbed the treehouse, what was this placed? When I was finally at the top of the treehouse, I smelt something cooking, I sniff the air. "Something smells good..."I mumbled looking around.

When I entered the top of the treehouse, I saw another boy there. He had brown skin, short spiky black hair, white shirt and lilac shorts he wasn't wearing any shoes just socks. "Uh...E-Excuse me?"I said walking towards them hoping I didn't startle them. But he wasn't startled, he faced me like he was expecting me to come, "You're just in time for games, dear!"He said with a friendly smile. But something was up with him...It wasn't the fact I've never seen him before it was...

He had blue buttons for eyes!

How can he even see? Does that hurt? What happened to his real eyes? I stared blankly at his blue button eyes he still kept his kind and large toothy smile. "But none of the creek kids I know of, have b-b-b..."I tried to say but I was too shaken up by the fact he had actual buttons for eyes. "B-B-B-Buttons?"He laughed, "Do you like them?"He tapped the side of one of his buttons "I'm King Xavier, but you can just call me Xavier".

"How 'bout you go get Maya, she's usually alone practicing piano, here's a map"Xavier said then handed me a paper map, I stared blankly at the map Xavier handed to me, was this a dream? Did I die in my sleep and this was the twisted afterlife I'll be living?