Protective! Green Poncho x Anxiety Prone! Reader

Requested By:Whyhellohumanbeing
Keys:
(Y/N):Your Name
You guys get to chose your gender
This is NOT meant to make fun of anyone with anxiety, I did as must research as I could for this chapter, sorry if I make a mistake or leave out anything.

A sighed escaped your lips as you walked to the creek with Omar one of your best friends. Two months ago you were diagnosed as anxiety prone, before your symptoms weren't that noticeable, but when you had your first panic attack while out at the park that's when your parents decided to take you to your doctor, and you were diagnosed as anxiety prone. When you explained it to your friends they thought it wouldn't work out for them because they were afraid they wouldn't know how to help you when you were having an anxiety attack or too scared of doing something wrong by mistake causing your anxiety to trigger so you were left friendless all except The Green Poncho left your side.

Since your diagnosis Omar had been a little more protective over you to make sure you wouldn't have a panic attack or something. "Omar, you know...I can take care of myself..."You mumbled. "(Y/N), can you blame me? All I want is for you to be safe I don't want you getting yourself in trouble"Green Poncho said. It was hard for you not to disagree, your parents never let you go anywhere alone Omar had to be by your side.

Time Skip (The next day)

You went to the trading tree to get yourself a choco roll to eat before heading off to the overpass to meet Omar, besides the fact Omar was a little overprotective with you, it felt nice knowing he cared about you.

When you got to the overpass away from everyone else it was decorated with your favorite flowers and siting there was Omar. You stepped towards him trying your best not to step on any of the flowers, you sat next to him and asked what all this was, Omar opened his mouth to answer your question. "(Y/N), will you..."Omar started.

But he got too nervous to finish, "*Just Spit it out"You sighed. "Will you be my (boyfriend/girlfriend)?!"Omar asked blushing red due to embarrassment. You gave him an understanding smile then rested your head on his shoulder, guess that's the real reason why he was so protective over you. "*Sighs* Guess I see why you were really so protective over me...You know what, guess you're not too bad..."You said then landed your lips on his cheek.