Barry X Gender Netrual! Reader

Requested By:RRatmann

Keys:
(Y/N):Your name
(H/C):Hair color
(F/FL):Favorite flower
If y'all wondering why this exists again it's because something happened to the original so sadly I gotta rewrite this by memory.

You stared off in the distance thinking about your crush, Barry while you were with your two friends at the park, Tabitha and Courtney. He was your crush you've always liked him but you were nervous he didn't like you back.

"(Y/N)!"Courtney said noticing you were zoned out, "Huh?"You said snapping out of it. "(Y/N), we've been calling your name a few times have you been listening?"Tabitha asked, "Uh...Of course!"You quickly lied, "Then what were we talking about?"Courtney asked raising a brow. You didn't give a response for a moment looking embarrassed trying to remember but nothing came to your mind.

"I-I don't know..."You said finally telling the truth, "They've really been zoning out lately..."Courtney whispered to her girlfriend, Tabitha sighed and explained what they were originally talking about. "We were trying to ask you which one is a bigger sin, pineapple pizza or putting the milk before your cereal"Tabitha explain.

"Hmm...I guess, putting the milk before your cereal? I don't know, Mark once scolded Barry for doing it when he was in a rush for school...But I don't see the problem..."You answered, "Eh, fair enough. Jason once did it but I'm sure that's because he didn't know better"Tabitha said brushing it off. Jason was a kid Tabitha would babysit sometimes (That's not a canon fact that's just a headcanon).

"You're still thinking about Barry, are you?"Courtney asked, you nodded your head feeling slightly embarrassed. "Don't worry, (Y/N)! Me and Tabitha will help set you up with Barry!"Courtney said, "Really?"You said surprised, "Yeah! Just not now, I promised Jasons parents I'd have him back in time for dinner"Tabitha said then got up, "Jason! It's time to go!"Tabitha called out now on her feet, "I'm coming!"Jason called back running back towards Tabitha. Tabitha then got Jason in the car and drove him back home while you and Courtney watched her drive away with Jason in the backseat.

"Don't worry, it'll go well"Courtney said patting your back, "Yeah...Hope so..."You mumbled.

Marks POV: "Come on, Barry! Do better!"I scolded. Me and David were in Elder Rock trying to set up Barry with (Y/N), we were helping Barry practice for a date with them but Barry kept messing it up, (Y/N) is one of my greatest friends I don't want them hurt if Barry screws something up.

David moved the mannequin that we made look like (Y/N) so Barry could actually practice. "Hmm, try complimenting them"David said then put the mannequin back. "Uh...Your hair looks nice"Barry said, "And what's nice about it?"David asked trying to make it more romantic. "Uh...It's (H/C) and it's on your head...?"Barry said a little nervous, I then facepalmed thinking Barry was hopeless. "Okay...We're getting there...How about you give them flowers! You can never go wrong with those!"David said then got out a bouquet (F/FL)s, but then, a worm and a bunch of bees came out the flowers. The bees started flying around while the worm just was on the ground.

"RETREAT!"David shouted then picked me up, me, David and Barry all started running out of Elder Rock and back home, there goes practicing for that date today...

Time Skip

3rd Person

You waited patiently on a bench at the park, after sometime Tabitha, Courtney, David and Mark were finally able to set you up with Barry. And Barry was finally able to ask you out, "You ready?"Barry said putting a hand out for you, you looked up seeing it was Barry who was finally here. You gave him a glad smile and held his hand back, "Sure"You smiled getting up from the bench holding Barrys hand.

"Has anyone told you how lovely you look?"Barry asked holding your hand walking with you down the path, "Oh stop it..."You laughed ready for an afternoon with Barry.