Forgotten Part 1

Craig's POV:I couldn't wait to play tennis with Jp and Kelsey today at the creek.The bright sun,the breezy air.Everything.

I walked to the creek,luckily Bernard was at home studying with Alexis,so Jessica has to stay at the house.And I was perfectly able to go to the creek alone.Kelsey agreed to bring the ball,and Jp brought the racquet.

I finally got to the creek,Kit was giving The Junior Forest Scouts some choco rolls.I already ate,so I guess no choco roll today,or,at least not yet.I walked to the stump and saw Jp,Kelsey and Mortimor ready for ball.

I held the racquet in both my hands,Kelsey holding the ball, well Kelsey couldn't find a tennis ball so she just got a last minute baseball to see if we can use it,Mortimor behind me to catch the ball for when I miss it,and Jp keeping points."Ready Craig?"Kelsey asked getting ready to throw it to me,I nodded looking pretty daring.Kelsey nodded back and hit the ball to the racquet,so I could hit it.

But,before I knew it,the ball was coming to my face.Kelsey must've hit it too hard,panicked,I hit the ball with my racquet as hard as I could.I didn't want it to hit my face,that could've caused a bruise!

I looked up after I knew that I hit the ball with my racquet.The ball flew in the air,so far and high,I almost got it mixed up with the sun.I didn't even bother to get the ball back.Once I understood what happened,Kelsey frowned,"Aw man,the balls gone"Kelsey groaned,"Guess we'll have to go get it"Jp said.

Jason's POV:I was walking with Boris and Tony,we just got some choco rolls from the trading tree.Tony was able to trade a juice box away.As Tony and Boris were just trying to earn another badge,I was trying to teach how they could earn it,as I was just talking.Something hit me right in the head,it was the most painful hit in the head in the world,then,everything blacked out.

Craig's POV:As we were looking for the ball,we heard Tony in a nearby bush.Mortimor looked in the bush,he let out a small chirp for us to come here."What is it Morty?"Kelsey asked as we all followed Mortimor into the bush.We saw the ball of course,but,after we looked into the bush more,we saw Jason laying on the cold ground,face front,and his other two friends panicking,well,Boris looked the most panicked.

"What the heck happened?!"Kelsey asked in panic as soon as she saw Jason looking pretty unconscious."We don't know,he was just talking then something hit him on the head and then he was unconscious! Oh no! What do we do?!"Tony explained sounding really alarmed,I was sure he has never experienced this type of stuff.

"Pull yourself together! We just wait til he wakes up,and if he doesn't wake up for awhile,we just get help,it's simple,Tony"Kelsey told Tony.Jp flipped Jason around on his back,he really was unconscious.I walked over to him,Jp already got the ball.I examined Jason for a moment.I wish I didn't get all agitated when the ball came to my face,Jason would still be interacting with everyone,and no one would be scared.

"Why did I have to suggest tennis?! Oh man! Why didn't I think this over?!"Jp said now sitting with the others.I couldn't see Jp blame himself for this,I was the one who hit the ball too hard! I looked at Jason one more time before walking over to Jp and the others."Jp,don't blame yourself,I was the one who hit the ball"I told Jp trying my best to calm him down."Craig Williams! Don't blame yourself! I was the one who suggested we get the badge here!"Tony said.And before we knew it,we had almost forgotten about Jason and just told each other not to blame them self's and 'made up' excuses to why it was our fault,but,it was no ones fault.

Jason's POV:I finally woke up,I blinked my eyes a few times,why is the back of my head killing me? When I woke up I was somewhere that looked like a forest,or was it a creek? I got up just a little bit,still sitting down,my lower back was still on the ground.As I was rubbing the back of my head in pain.I heard some other people yell something.

"Jason!"I heard them say,they looked pretty glad to see me,but who was Jason? I gave them a confused look at first,but a short boy with sunglasses on hugged me as I sat up."Jason! Thank goodness! Quick,how many fingers am I holding up?!"One of them said then put up three fingers for me."Uh,three?"I told him.He looked to be a boy with an Opal colored jacket vest,a yellow long sleeved shirt,brown skin,black hair,jeans,a teal purse and some shoes that looked like socks.

"Thank gosh! Don't scare us like that,man!"He said then hugged me,"But-"I tried to say something,but a young girl that looked to be eight,with orange hair,ran up to me."You're not dead! Thank god! My dad would've had my head!"She said.

I saw two more of them come up to me,even some bird did.I tried to say another thing,but the bird chirped."Jason,never scare us again,really"The girl said looking pretty serious,"But-"I tried to say,but they kept saying something about this 'Jason'.Who the heck is Jason?!

"Who's Jason?!"I asked them kinda loudly when they finally gave me the chance to really talk.They all froze up when I asked that,what did I do? "What did you just say?"The orange haired one with sunglasses asked starting to look a little worried. "Who's this Jason fella you keep talking about? I have no idea who they are!"I told them now on my knees,why did he look so worried when I asked who Jason was? Did it mean something bad?