Requests please :< i'm running out of ideas

Just some rules before you request.

1.No lemon! Sorry :p

2.Do not be toxic if I do not do your request

3.Nothing offensive

4.No incest.If you support people that are related being in a relationship,Uh,get some help....That's disgusting....

5.Do not spam your request over and over again until I do it,because If you spam I'll just block you.

6.No pedophilia,ok seriously that is disgusting an adult should NOT be in love with a child...

7.You may only request 1-3 things at once,nothing more please. Of course you may request more than once, just please only 1-3 requests at once.

8.No oc's please! Sorry but I will not be writing for your oc.

9.If you want to request an x reader story, please give what gender you want the reader to be. (If you don't care please say it)

10.Please nothing to do with self-harm, depression or suicide. (Not because it triggers me I'm not ready to write that stuff).

11.If you request a character that is super young, they will be aged up to another age. (For example if you request a character around Jessica's age, the character will be aged up)

12.Yanderes are allowed of course, but It will NOT be the type of yandere story with a bunch of, rape, lemon, abuse and all that stuff. But still, don't be afraid to request some yanderes I'm open to doing that.

13.No furries...That includes no nekos, sorry. But if you want a story involving that go to someone else, I'm sorry but that's not something I'm writing.

14.Do NOT rush me to do your request, especially if I have other requests that need to be done. Writing takes time and coming up with ideas isn't easy. You can't rush art! (Well for me it's writing but you get the idea).

I may be adding a few rules every once in a while,so I recommend seeing if any rules have been added every once in awhile,thank you.